PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye, I'll miss you!

HotDawg89
10-30-2003, 10:20 AM
OKay guys, the time has come for us to move, and our new house isn't ready yet. (Frickin Fracken Tile People!!!) We are moving in with the in-laws for a few weeks, and I will be without my favorite web site and friends until our house is finished. I'll only be reading- so Jason- PLAY NICE. :D

Hopefully, by Thanksgiving we will still be playing football in Burnet, and I'll still have plenty to talk about. :p

Good luck to all of your teams out there, and may they be injury free at the end of the season! :)

pirate4state
10-30-2003, 10:27 AM
Maybe you could go the public library & log on there---if you have time. Or maybe from work---if you have a cool boss. Good Luck with the new house!! :)

BIG19
10-30-2003, 10:32 AM
Can't believe you do not have the access from work. That would help your business, if you ask me. Let me know if you need any help with anything.

jason
10-30-2003, 10:37 AM
haha...now is the time i take over the world... :D :D :D

But it'll have to wait til Monday cause I'll be in Big 'D' all weekend....

PEACE

<small>[ October 30, 2003, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

HotDawg89
10-30-2003, 11:34 AM
BIG19:
Can't believe you do not have the access from work. That would help your business, if you ask me. Let me know if you need any help with anything.Ah, but I do- I'm just not virus protected, and that info is SO vital! I can't find my Norton AntiVirus 2003 disc... I think I let someone borrow it. Plus, as much as I have been out with moving, I don't want my staff to get the idea that they can log on when I'm not there...I can just imagine how much work would get done!

HotDawg89
10-30-2003, 11:37 AM
pirate4state:
Maybe you could go the public library & log on there---if you have time. Or maybe from work---if you have a cool boss. Good Luck with the new house!! :) I might be able to log on from the mother in-laws house, but I don't know my password, and without my e-mail address available to ome, I'm not sure I could get it. So unless I figure something else out, today is probably my last day until I get moved in..

Jason- you aren't allowed to take over the world. Down boy!

CentralTxFan
10-30-2003, 12:19 PM
Hotdawg,

Why don't you log off today then request your password be sent to your email address (you know, PLAY, only play, stupid). That way then you will have it, if you are UNLIKE me, and write it down somewhere. Of course, this will only work if you have access to your email address. They send pretty fast so no worries there.

SintonFan
10-30-2003, 02:13 PM
HotDawg89, when you get your password emailed to you it might look like just a black screen. If you go to the top of the screen and, while holding down the left button on your mouse, drag the mouse pointer all the way to the bottom of the screen your password will magically show up. I had to do this before and thought I just wasn't getting my password but when it is emailed it comes in black letters on a black background. Good luck and hurry back.

HotDawg89
10-30-2003, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the advice guys, I got it up and running at my family's place! I did have to use your trick to open the password- thanks for the advice. I'm addicted to this site, and I'd be lost without it!

Sorry Jason, looks like you'll have to continue to put up with me! And so the evil plot to destroy the world (the Forney way)is foiled once again...ha ha ha ha~! eek!