PDA

View Full Version : What a joke!!!

handNthedirt
09-13-2005, 10:31 AM
I read in today's Dallas Morning News that Michael Moore is making a movie based on Bush's handling of Katrina rescue operation....man, I'd love to catch him in a dark alley.

spiveyrat
09-13-2005, 10:32 AM
I heard that too. :rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
09-13-2005, 10:34 AM
he needs to find a "positive" way to channel some of that energy of his!:rolleyes:

CHS_CG
09-13-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
I read in today's Dallas Morning News that Michael Moore is making a movie based on Bush's handling of Katrina rescue operation....man, I'd love to catch him in a dark alley.

somebody needs to catch this guy in a dark alley!

handNthedirt
09-13-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
he needs to find a "positive" way to channel some of that energy of his!:rolleyes:

obviously an unhappy fella, he either makes propoganda documentaries or eats to make his fat a$$ feel better.

AP Panther Fan
09-13-2005, 10:45 AM
obviously an unhappy fella, he either makes propoganda documentaries or eats to make his fat a$$ feel better.

LOL .... good observation!:clap: :clap: :clap: :D

CHS_CG
09-13-2005, 10:51 AM

he need to take his fat butt to the gym instead of makin worthless movies!

11TARPON
09-13-2005, 10:59 AM
He need to get over his hatred of fire arms and pick up hunting. That will cause him to lose weight.

lepfan
09-13-2005, 12:08 PM
I have looked at it from a different angle...I look at them at documentaries (did I spell that right)...it is information that not all agree with and not all disagree with...sometimes information is hard to digest when we don't agree with it...be it true info or not...I find what is shown as interesting --- not that I totally agree/disagree with what is being said --- it is still interesting. Not all information is positive...we need to be exposed to the positive and negative sides of things...if all we heard is the positive then we would be wearing those o so famous rose colored glasses. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH ME. :)

pirate44
09-13-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
I have looked at it from a different angle...I look at them at documentaries (did I spell that right)...it is information that not all agree with and not all disagree with...sometimes information is hard to digest when we don't agree with it...be it true info or not...I find what is shown as interesting --- not that I totally agree/disagree with what is being said --- it is still interesting. Not all information is positive...we need to be exposed to the positive and negative sides of things...if all we heard is the positive then we would be wearing those o so famous rose colored glasses. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH ME. :)
there's a difference between disagreable information and false or bent information. more power to him though. i think he loses credibility with ever so-called documentary he makes. but i guess he'd trade credibility for cash any day.

lepfan
09-13-2005, 12:15 PM
I am for making people think and becoming more informed. I believe you should inform yourself and if you are confused or not agreeable to what is being said --- get out there and find out for yourself. Don;t just take someone's word for it. I call an ace an ace, but I first analyze it.

I am a red line person (KOLBE testing that is)

Keith7
09-13-2005, 12:17 PM
You guys are just scared to hear the truth..

pirate44
09-13-2005, 12:18 PM
I am for making people think and becoming more informed. I believe you should inform yourself and if you are confused or not agreeable to what is being said --- get out there and find out for yourself. Don;t just take someone's word for it. I call an ace an ace, but I first analyze it.

I am a red line person (KOLBE testing that is)
i agree, but you cant imagine how many people believe some of that garbage..uh..information word for word. like i said. let him keep making these things. it only hurts his cause.

lepfan
09-13-2005, 12:21 PM
I keep drilling it in my students heads about becoming informed and to NOT just vote for an elected official (no matter how small or large the position) just because of who they are....they must know details and facts with the candidates.

AggieJohn
09-13-2005, 12:26 PM
can i castrate him...

can you say castrate?

Black_Magic
09-13-2005, 12:47 PM
he is in the same boat as Rush Limbaugh. he is full of it and all of his stuff is slanted and biased JUST like Limbaugh..

IHStangFan
09-13-2005, 12:51 PM
I read in today's Dallas Morning News that Michael Moore is making a movie based on Bush's handling of Katrina rescue operation....man, I'd love to catch him in a dark alley. and this suprises you in WHAT WAY? Michael Moore is a moron, and his "documentaries" are based on nothing more than his perception of reality.......which in MY opinion....are very distorted and one-sided. Am I the only one that cant even stand to look at this man? :mad:

handNthedirt
09-13-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
and this suprises you in WHAT WAY? Michael Moore is a moron, and his "documentaries" are based on nothing more than his perception of reality.......which in MY opinion....are very distorted and one-sided. Am I the only one that cant even stand to look at this man? :mad:

I'm not surprised...I'm appauled that he's going to make money by documenting, like you said, his distorted perception of another American catastrophe. And again, I'd love to catch this fat sack of human excrement in a dark alley...I can assure you, he wouldn't make it out in one piece.

JasperDog94
09-13-2005, 01:10 PM
Let me give you an example of the "documentaries" that Moore does. I'll use your own words, but I'll cut and paste it to make what you said completely different than what you mean.

I look at information sometimes.

Information is hard to digest.

I totally disagree with what is being said.

We need to be exposed to the negative.

All we heard is the positive.

There. All I did was cut and paste your comments. Did you make those comments? Yes. Did I change the intent of what you said with my creative splicing? Absolutely. It's the way that he presents his information that's misleading.

JasperDog94
09-13-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
You guys are just scared to hear the truth.. Care to elaborate?

IHStangFan
09-13-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Care to elaborate? LOL...exactly..."the truth"??

44INAROW
09-13-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
can i castrate him...

can you say castrate?

lol AJ, probably no need to,, what woman who is in her right mind would crawl in bed with him?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

JasperDog94
09-13-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
lol AJ, probably no need to,, what woman who is her right mind would crawl in bed with him?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: feeling sick...bile rising in throat...need some pepto...:hairpunk: :hairpunk: :hairpunk:

AggieJohn
09-13-2005, 01:19 PM
it just goes too show that he is out to get BUSH and no one else, who has been criticized the most iin this whole ordeal, the director of FEMA, don't hear moore saying he's making a movie about that...

pirate4state
09-13-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
it just goes too show that he is out to get BUSH :o http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif :eek:

Bandera YaYa
09-13-2005, 01:23 PM
Him and Jessie Jackson need to take a slow boat to China...... :tongue: :tongue: :evillaugh

LH Panther Mom
09-13-2005, 01:26 PM
I realize the stir that Moore causes amongst many of us....just don't let the discussion get out of hand politically, or it'll have to cease.

Supertilley
09-13-2005, 01:44 PM
Whats funny is that the south park guys made Moore look like an idiot in their puppet movie Team America.

I can't believe the nerve he had to show up at the rep nat convention last fall.

AggieJohn
09-18-2005, 12:05 AM
http://www.sacredcowburgers.com/parodies/fat_n_white_911.jpg

chs_#75
09-18-2005, 02:06 AM
im jus wondering, someone help me out here, did Bush accept the aid that fidel castro and cuba was offering us??

LogieJoeBean001
09-18-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Let me give you an example of the "documentaries" that Moore does. I'll use your own words, but I'll cut and paste it to make what you said completely different than what you mean.

There. All I did was cut and paste your comments. Did you make those comments? Yes. Did I change the intent of what you said with my creative splicing? Absolutely. It's the way that he presents his information that's misleading.

Wow, this was impressive. I feel this is the way a lot of people think. They read, or see, something and just take the parts out of it that they want and that's how things get all turned and twisted out of proportion and the true meaning and intent are totally lost. Tunnel vision is what it's called, I believe.

You're editing is certainly food for thought.

FlameBuster63
09-18-2005, 08:02 AM
What I dont understand is, that this is a natuarl disater of momumental size, When you have 5 days to leave and don't the blame lies with you, when you are unable to leave for whatever reason, then it should be up to your local and stae governments to help, if these local & state can't help then in turn they should ask for help from the federal gov. for whatever needs they may have. I blame local and state before federal. those are the people that are there to help first. Thats what i would expect if i were paying taxes in my city or town. They are the ones that should be ready to handle the problems or emeergenicies, they are responisble to their citizens. Thats why you pay taxes to them. Sometimes I wonder, why we always need someone to blame for everything, when something goes wrong, maybe we need to look at ourselves and our desisions we make. In the end we're all to blame and we are not all to blame, It's something that happens and in the end the blame game does nothing to help anybody. Just my Opinion!(Spelling?)

sinton66
09-18-2005, 08:20 AM
I honestly don't know what people expected the fed to do. They could have camped tons of resources at the NO city limits awaiting the aftermath, but who's to say the storm wouldn't take a turn and wipe out those resources? What good would they have been to anyone then? The logical thing to do would be to move the resources out of harms way and then bring them back afterward.

The Army Corps of Engineers have been telling the local and state officials this was coming for about fifteen years now. They said many times that NO couldn't survive a direct hit by a cat 3 or higher storm because of fundamental design flaws in the levees.
A major American city sitting on the Gulf Coast below sea level was a disaster just waiting to happen. I'm sorry, but our Federal Government isn't responsible for people's lack of common sense.

West22
09-18-2005, 08:40 AM
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH MOORE"S COMMENTS IF THEY ARE FACTUAL,HOWEVER TO LIE TO CREATE DISSENT WITH PEOPLE WHO WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY READ HARBORS ON TREASON .