PDA

View Full Version : Midland Christian at Monahans

WTF-82
09-13-2005, 09:11 AM
Predictions how good is Midland Christian this year.

GWOOD
09-14-2005, 09:28 AM
Midland Christian was supposed to have a rebuilding year from last year's tapps championship but it seems that they have just reloaded. They beat Pecos 55-6 and Lovington, NM 55-18 and averaged over 450 yards of offense in those two games. Lost their starting sophomore quarterback in the first game to a broken collarbone but the junior back-up stepped up and performed well the next game.

How they do against Monahans will be an indication of where they are. A Monahans team that did not make the playoffs last year beat them 45-31 and yet they won the TAPPS state championship.

BMOC
09-14-2005, 11:38 AM
I don't know how good Midland Christian is supposed to be, but I do know that Monahans is looking pretty good. Coach Owens and his staff are doing a real good job with those boys. Right now I would say Monahans over MC.

lobo12
09-14-2005, 12:18 PM
the loboes win this one to go 3-0 and show that they are for real this year

GWOOD
09-14-2005, 03:51 PM
I don't see MC beating Monahans either. However, if they make a good showing against them it may be indicative of how good Midland Christian is in their TAPPS classification.

donjuan
09-14-2005, 07:58 PM
both teams have scored a ton of points in two games and both have not given up hardly any points in two games. somethings got to give on Friday night.

justlikesports
09-15-2005, 06:35 AM
I think it is gonna be a good game. Loboes are riding high and MC remembers last year's game. Both teams should come out fired up. I am going with the home team LOBOES. GO GREEN!!!

WTF-82
09-15-2005, 08:08 AM
Wish I could be there have to work late, cannot make it on time long haul from Angelo. Wish the Loboes the best on Homecoming night.

panther power
09-15-2005, 08:09 AM
Defensive battle, offense will take over in the second half. I've been impressed with the two wins by the loboes but( and it's a small but) Merkel was not a game and Andrews is in a very down year. Not saying monahans would not have beaten them in up years but it's a thought. I say being at home in a hostile enviroment and a new program are just what the doctor ordered...

My pick- Midland Christian- 21
Monahans- 28