PDA

View Full Version : Jody, RBARKER...l

Gobbla2001
09-12-2005, 07:56 PM
99% of your posts have been involving WO-S... why do you not discuss Barbers Hill as often? Serious question, guys... If I see you guys post about Barbers Hill it is in an effort to 'one-up' WO-S...

I do not care what you guys try and tell me right now, you OBVIOUSLY have Mustang envy...

BHKrystal06
09-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Oh geez, this should start something...:rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
09-12-2005, 08:27 PM
You have Jody/RBARKER envy :D

RBARKER
09-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
99% of your posts have been involving WO-S... why do you not discuss Barbers Hill as often? Serious question, guys... If I see you guys post about Barbers Hill it is in an effort to 'one-up' WO-S...

I do not care what you guys try and tell me right now, you OBVIOUSLY have Mustang envy...

I think you have Jody/RBARKER envy. Why are you constantly sucking up to WOS? it's sweet and all but get over it. Why dont you worry about the Turkeys and quit posting about us. BUTT KISSER

Not cool calling us out.Idiot!!! if you think I post 99% of the time about WOS then that shows how much you pay attention. Why dont you go review my post before making such a stupid post.

BHKrystal06
09-12-2005, 09:12 PM
You have Jody/RBARKER envy :D
I have Jody/RBARKER envy? I think they have BHKrystal06 envy...;) :p

Gobbla2001
09-12-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
I think you have Jody/RBARKER envy. Why are you constantly sucking up to WOS? it's sweet and all but get over it. Why dont you worry about the Turkeys and quit posting about us. BUTT KISSER

Not cool calling us out.Idiot!!! if you think I post 99% of the time about WOS then that shows how much you pay attention. Why dont you go review my post before making such a stupid post.

Once again I am not kissing butt... I have nothing to gain from kissing butt... this just happens to be another subject I read/post about...

Pmoney
09-12-2005, 09:47 PM
wow so much anger in this thread:D

Supertilley
09-12-2005, 09:50 PM
gobb is just telling it like it is.

How many b-h posters have something about wo-s in their signature?

shellman54
09-12-2005, 10:03 PM
um, i don't.

BHKrystal06
09-12-2005, 10:14 PM
Yea, me neither.

WOS1
09-12-2005, 11:43 PM

Sweeeeet... do they not occupy all of their time with us, or what? I am soooo glad someone neutral posted this. They are eat up with it. I think you struck a nerve with them. They are calling you names now...

WOS1
09-12-2005, 11:46 PM
Shellman and Krystal, I realize his post said BH posters, but the topic of the thread was Jody and Rbarker, I think they are who he is talking about.

RBARKER
09-13-2005, 08:13 AM
Once again I am not kissing butt... I have nothing to gain from kissing butt... this just happens to be another subject I read/post about...

Well what are you doing then? you seem kind of bias towards BH and up WOS BUTT. Are you trying to earn Brownie points or somehting? I can't quit figure it out. You've been on here along time as have I (member #19), And I don't think we have ever spoke to each other in a negative way. If you will go back and read what started all of this, it will be me giving an opnion of the game Saturday. After that I have had to defend my thoughts against 100 WOS posters ( Ok maybe 5). I'm glad you have time to support the Mustangs as well as Cuero, Hopefully you two will get a chance to meet in the playoffs and you can all hug and giggle at the other teams.

RBARKER
09-13-2005, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Supertilley
gobb is just telling it like it is.

How many b-h posters have something about wo-s in their signature?

Not me :D But I do know at least on WOS poster that has BH in their SIG.

RBARKER
09-13-2005, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by WOS1
Sweeeeet... do they not occupy all of their time with us, or what? I am soooo glad someone neutral posted this. They are eat up with it. I think you struck a nerve with them. They are calling you names now...

Neutral, HA

RBARKER
09-13-2005, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by WOS1
Shellman and Krystal, I realize his post said BH posters, but the topic of the thread was Jody and Rbarker, I think they are who he is talking about.

Not much gets past you.

He sure is a smart one Paw:D

EAGLETOWN
09-13-2005, 08:25 AM
What about me, you guys forgot about me!!

Jody
09-13-2005, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06
I have Jody/RBARKER envy? I think they have BHKrystal06 envy...;) :p

You know it baby.....:D

AggieJohn
09-13-2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by EAGLETOWN
What about me, you guys forgot about me!!

no they just choose to ignore your non-intelligent posts

wostexan
09-13-2005, 08:37 AM
In that case, we need to ignore JODY and RBARKER too.

WOS92
09-13-2005, 08:40 AM
Chose to ignore whose ignorant posts?

Jody
09-13-2005, 08:41 AM
I am an equal opportunity poster. Last year I posted about Japer all year and WOS. Jasper folks were smart enough to realize I was just having fun with them. As a matter of fact, I drove some of the Jasper folks to the state championship game last year and rooted like a maniac for them. I even set on the other side to try and JINX Gilmer. Liberty Hill caught a little flack from me last year and I brag constantly about how good thier running game is. I absolutely can't stand Liberty and Huffman because they are in our district, but I rooted like hell whe Huffman played WOS and Liberty played (someone) last year in the playoffs. All of whom won in that over-rated district. It's the Down Low, everyone knows it's smack talking USA and it is all in fun.

WOS folks are just an obvious target, as their signatures usually end with how great they have been. If you go to the WOS board you will see arrogance second to none. I could care less if they win or loose every game, that is what makes this fun. Since I firmly beleive they are the most over-rated 3-A football team every year, it just adds to my personal humor. Not to mention it is easier to post "WOS Sucks" than type for an hour explaining why.

Don't worry none, Cuero is next year. Home of the mighty Gobblers......now that's a hoot! I went Turkey hunting this past Spring and that is one Dumb bird........ :D

RBARKER
09-13-2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by wostexan
In that case, we need to ignore JODY and RBARKER too.

Rule: You must have at least 10 post before atemping to be funny.

Hupernikomen
09-13-2005, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Jody
I am an equal opportunity poster. Last year I posted about Japer all year and WOS. Jasper folks were smart enough to realize I was just having fun with them. As a matter of fact, I drove some of the Jasper folks to the state championship game last year and rooted like a maniac for them. I even set on the other side to try and JINX Gilmer. Liberty Hill caught a little flack from me last year and I brag constantly about how good thier running game is. I absolutely can't stand Liberty and Huffman because they are in our district, but I rooted like hell whe Huffman played WOS and Liberty played (someone) last year in the playoffs. All of whom won in that over-rated district. It's the Down Low, everyone knows it's smack talking USA and it is all in fun.

WOS folks are just an obvious target, as their signatures usually end with how great they have been. If you go to the WOS board you will see arrogance second to none. I could care less if they win or loose every game, that is what makes this fun. Since I firmly beleive they are the most over-rated 3-A football team every year, it just adds to my personal humor. Not to mention it is easier to post "WOS Sucks" than type for an hour explaining why.

Don't worry none, Cuero is next year. Home of the mighty Gobblers......now that's a hoot! I went Turkey hunting this past Spring and that is one Dumb bird........ :D

Yeah and took me fishing multiple times...go eagles!!