PDA

View Full Version : Best Offense in 4-3a

jmcgee
09-12-2005, 04:23 PM
post why you think your team has the best O.

VWG
09-12-2005, 05:39 PM
My vote goes to Wylie.
You've got a legitimate D-I signee in Keenum, with 2 years starting experience on varsity. Enough said. The offense revolves around him and his passing/running ability.

injuredinmelee
09-12-2005, 05:41 PM
well best offense is tough. If we are voting on offensive MVP im going with Keenum but overall offensive explosiveness I vote Sweetwater.

smustangs
09-12-2005, 06:55 PM
i think sweetwater because of the fact that they have so many big play potentials on offense and correct if im wrong but they have scored more points than anyone else in the disrtict.

jmcgee
09-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Sweetwater has the best O hand down. The most explosive O i've seen in a while.

Stownhorse
09-12-2005, 07:05 PM
My vote goes to Sweetwater. There is speed everywhere, even on the line they are quick.

smustangs
09-12-2005, 07:05 PM
who votes for clyde here guys im sry but stand up and say that u did and honestly tell us why im interested to hear this

Keith7
09-12-2005, 07:13 PM
I voted for clyde cuz they can score at will

jmcgee
09-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Gainesville rocks too!

stateboundWR#5
09-13-2005, 02:52 AM
keenum is by no means better than snyders own matt reigh... everything you said bout keenum goes for reigh too! keenum is an athlete dont get me wrong the kid is good but there is no way that he is better than reigh... im stickin with my boys back home!

pero chato
09-13-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Keith7

True, but Will is a one A school.

jmcgee
09-13-2005, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by pero chato
True, but Will is a one A school.
no 6 man

Bubba-Joe
09-13-2005, 09:30 AM
Kenum has already verbally commited to DI Houston

I guess Matt Reigh will be vebally committin to ??????

WTA&M maybe??
come on hands down Case is the best QB in the dist
not even sure if Reigh is the 3rd best QB in the dist

Black_Magic
09-13-2005, 09:59 AM
Im not so bold as to name who is #1 at this time. I think that stats in the end and Ws will prove that point. One note. Just because a QB has not comitted to a school yet does not mean he is not being recruited. I know Reigh is getting attention from several schools.

Bubba-Joe
09-13-2005, 10:03 AM
maybe Angelo State
how are the goats doing this year anyway Blackie?
that big time college coach from ASU is really turning things around at his new job at LV
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Black_Magic
09-13-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
maybe Angelo State
how are the goats doing this year anyway Blackie?
that big time college coach from ASU is really turning things around at his new job at LV
:eek: :eek: :eek: I would go as far as saying he most likely has forgotten more about football than you know. Do YOU have a national championship ring on YOUR finger?? he Does. :eek: :eek: :eek: :kiss:

Bubba-Joe
09-13-2005, 10:27 AM
NOW that is the BLACKIE WE ALL LOVE TO MESS WITH
no National championship and neither do you
but this STATE CHAMPIONSHIP RING IS GETTIN A LITTLE HEAVY ON MY HAND

Black_Magic
09-13-2005, 10:31 AM

no National championship and neither do you
you sure I dont have a national championship to my name??? Some may say otherwise.... But good for your state championship. It feels good to be state champ. dont it. :D

Bubba-Joe
09-13-2005, 10:48 AM
only way that you have national ring is if you got multiple personalities
:D :D

injuredinmelee
09-13-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by stateboundWR#5
keenum is by no means better than snyders own matt reigh... everything you said bout keenum goes for reigh too! keenum is an athlete dont get me wrong the kid is good but there is no way that he is better than reigh... im stickin with my boys back home!

What has he proved on the field? Here is what Keenum has proven in two years as a starter:

1 semi Finals Appearance soph year.
1 State Championship Jr year.

Bubba-Joe
09-13-2005, 10:58 AM
Blackie if that ole boy at LV has a national champinship - he needs to give it back they way them chiefs playin this year
:D :D :D

Black_Magic
09-13-2005, 11:00 AM
only way that you have national ring is if you got multiple personalities
:D :D So your saying the only way a national championship is real is if you have a RING??? ok... if you say so..:rolleyes:

Black_Magic
09-13-2005, 11:04 AM
Blackie if that ole boy at LV has a national champinship - he needs to give it back they way them chiefs playin this year
:D :D :D ok if you say so... I halfway respected your oppinion untill now.. Maybe Just Maybe the lastyears LV coach flew the coop because it was going to be rough when it comes to tallent this year and MAYBE he thought last year would be the year to leave.. Anyway.I can see that . thought you may be smart enough to see that as well.

mustang04
09-13-2005, 11:19 AM
FIRST OF ALL....BM, theres nothing wrong w/ graduating from ASU, since i am a current pre-med student there, BUBBA, it hurts that u are dissing my college

second of all, Coach Reed is a great guy and i dunno how well of a coach, but i do know that the little shirt making business he owns, made me some AWESOME intramural shirts last year and is makin me some more this year

BTW, ASU is 3-0 right now:D , they have some talent, its kinda of sad cuz i swear i watch some of these players and i KNOW they could play D1, just dont know if it was poor help from their hs coaches getting recruited or what, but there are some good players (i hope to walk on next year to deepsnap if i gain the weight that i set my goal for:D :D )

Whsdogs
09-13-2005, 11:21 AM
I would have to say that the Sweetwater backfield in itself is amazing and very fun to watch but then again wylies case keenum and gary edwards are tremendous playmakers theirselves and have put up some pretty awesome numbers thus far....my vote goes to Wylie cause im from their of course:hand: haha but we will find out between these 2 teams sweetwater and wylie that the defense will win that one...and it will be exciting:D

Whsdogs
09-13-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
FIRST OF ALL....BM, theres nothing wrong w/ graduating from ASU, since i am a current pre-med student there, BUBBA, it hurts that u are dissing my college

second of all, Coach Reed is a great guy and i dunno how well of a coach, but i do know that the little shirt making business he owns, made me some AWESOME intramural shirts last year and is makin me some more this year

BTW, ASU is 3-0 right now:D , they have some talent, its kinda of sad cuz i swear i watch some of these players and i KNOW they could play D1, just dont know if it was poor help from their hs coaches getting recruited or what, but there are some good players (i hope to walk on next year to deepsnap if i gain the weight that i set my goal for:D :D )

yah BUBBA dont mess with ASU we will have to regulate ;)

Bubba-Joe
09-13-2005, 01:03 PM
Okay just for all you ASU boys

GO
SHEEP
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA:D :D :D

Whsdogs
09-13-2005, 01:07 PM
Okay just for all you ASU boys

GO
SHEEP
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA:D :D :D

hahah yah thats what im talkin about we are BAAAAAAAAAAA...d to the BONE ;)

GWOOD
09-13-2005, 01:32 PM
Sweetwater! Because they have added a passing attack to their running attack. In addition to handoff to Skye Green for a TD or Carillo run for a TD, they now throw TD passes.

Black_Magic
09-13-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Sweetwater! Because they have added a passing attack to their running attack. In addition to handoff to Skye Green for a TD or Carillo run for a TD, they now throw TD passes. I could see you making a statement about it for sure in your oppinion if you had played all three. there is still one left on your schedule.

mustang04
09-13-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I could see you making a statement about it for sure in your oppinion if you had played all three. there is still one left on your schedule.

haha, black magic, i havent heard anything TOO awesome about ur offense, except for yalls QB gettin player of the week, that just means he did really good in one game

of everybody that i know that has seen sweetwater play, they say there is no doubt that sweetwaters offense is the best

i could be wrong, u never know

lostaussie
09-13-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
who votes for clyde here guys im sry but stand up and say that u did and honestly tell us why im interested to hear this i voted for clyde. if ya'll didn't want somebody to vote for them, then they shouldn't have been included in the poll. btw, just to be fair, i voted for merkal as having the best defense. i know they aren't one of the 3 best. so what your saying is" who has the best o and d between syder, sweetwater, and wylie. my answer is "we shall see".

TheDOCTORdre
09-13-2005, 01:42 PM

i could be wrong, u never know

yes believe me 04 very well could be wrong, he has been wrong about alot of things in his life, but for once I have to admit he is not wrong, Sweetwaters O is the best in 4-3A

mustang04
09-13-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i voted for clyde. if ya'll didn't want somebody to vote for them, then they shouldn't have been included in the poll. btw, just to be fair, i voted for merkal as having the best defense. i know they aren't one of the 3 best. so what your saying is" who has the best o and d between syder, sweetwater, and wylie. my answer is "we shall see".

ok...ur logic is stupid....ur voting clyde and merkel just to spite sweetwater, snyder, and wylie's skill?!?!?

sweetwater, snyder, and wylie cant help it if they are the cream of the crop:D

Black_Magic
haha, black magic, i havent heard anything TOO awesome about ur offense, except for yalls QB gettin player of the week, that just means he did really good in one game

of everybody that i know that has seen sweetwater play, they say there is no doubt that sweetwaters offense is the best

i could be wrong, u never know well acording to Lubbock avalanch Journal, on wednesday last week Snyder was #1 in total O and #1 in Total D in 3A. Sweetwater was #2 in both O and in D...

mustang04
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
yes believe me 04 very well could be wrong, he has been wrong about alot of things in his life, but for once I have to admit he is not wrong, Sweetwaters O is the best in 4-3A

but Dre, u have to admit...ive been right alot more than wrong:D

mustang04
09-13-2005, 01:46 PM
well acording to Lubbock avalanch Journal, on wednesday last week Snyder was #1 in total O and #1 in Total D in 3A. Sweetwater was #2 in both O and in D...

thats before yall had a close game w/ lubbock cooper.....:rolleyes:

and its the lubbock avalanche...what the H*LL does lubbock know about football here recently...OK OK BESIDES TECH:D

GWOOD
09-13-2005, 01:53 PM
I could see you making a statement about it for sure in your oppinion if you had played all three. there is still one left on your schedule.

It's true I haven't seen you guys play but how do you argue with this:

Sweetwater 40 Lubbock Cooper 6
Snyder 20 Lubbock Cooper 13

jmcgee
09-13-2005, 07:02 PM
well acording to Lubbock avalanch Journal, on wednesday last week Snyder was #1 in total O and #1 in Total D in 3A. Sweetwater was #2 in both O and in D...
I dont know where the avalanch gets its info but its wrong
Swater is #8 in the state. snyders not even on the list. The Site doesnt have D yet.

Ranger Mom
09-13-2005, 07:06 PM
I reserve the right to vote until after our game Friday.

I have seen both Sweetwater and Abilene Wylie's offense and know who I think is the best out of those 2.

After our game against Snyder on Friday night...I will make my "educated" choice!:D

jmcgee
09-13-2005, 07:08 PM
Rm who is the best O between us and wylie. since you have seen both.

Ranger Mom
09-13-2005, 07:34 PM
IMO???

Sweetwater - HANDS DOWN!

They are faster, more elusive and have all those weapons at their disposal!

MHSvarsity2007
09-13-2005, 10:37 PM
I voted for Sweetwater. Just to let you guys know. :)