PDA

View Full Version : Where's the flag?

pirate4state
09-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Original one & back up one? Did either make it to a game Friday night? :thinking:

Pmoney
09-12-2005, 11:17 AM
The new flag makes its first game this friday at the Snyder-Greenwood game

SPF25
09-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Original one & back up one? Did either make it to a game Friday night? :thinking:

schedule says rangermom was gonna have it for the greenwood vs sweetwater game. Did it make it there??? Are there pics??

Ranger Mom
09-12-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by SPF25
schedule says rangermom was gonna have it for the greenwood vs sweetwater game. Did it make it there??? Are there pics??

That was the original flag....it was MIA til friday, so it has now missed 2 games.

I PM'd the poster who now has it and told him to send it on to Forney for the Forney/Gainesville game.

The new flag should be at the Snyder/Greenwood game. I am thinking about going to the Cuero/Sinton game the next week....if I do, then I will just take it with me and hand deliver it to Pirate4State...otherwise it will be mailed.

Hopefully we are back on track now!

pirate4state
09-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That was the original flag....it was MIA til friday, so it has now missed 2 games.

I PM'd the poster who now has it and told him to send it on to Forney for the Forney/Gainesville game.

The new flag should be at the Snyder/Greenwood game. I am thinking about going to the Cuero/Sinton game the next week....if I do, then I will just take it with me and hand deliver it to Pirate4State...otherwise it will be mailed.

Hopefully we are back on track now! :clap: Awesome!! Hope you can make it!! :)

bccards
09-12-2005, 01:07 PM

Ranger Mom, did you find out WHY the flag was MIA until Friday? I'm glad to hear that it was found though! :):D

Ranger Mom
09-12-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by bccards
Ranger Mom, did you find out WHY the flag was MIA until Friday? I'm glad to hear that it was found though! :):D

Have asked that very question, but have never gotten an answer!

pirate44
09-12-2005, 01:33 PM
Have asked that very question, but have never gotten an answer!
thats not important now. we have it and thats great. let bygones be bygones and lets be glad things worked out :)

CHS_CG
09-12-2005, 01:36 PM
then I will just take it with me and hand deliver it to Pirate4State...otherwise it will be mailed.

Hopefully we are back on track now!

Then p4s can just hand to me after the game, Since i have it the next week.

pirate4state
09-12-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Then p4s can just hand to me after the game, Since i have it the next week. works for me. :thumbsup:

CHS_CG
09-12-2005, 02:10 PM
works for me. :thumbsup:

woo hoo we have a plan!:inlove:

pirate4state
09-12-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
woo hoo we have a plan!:inlove: now all we need is the flag...

CHS_CG
09-12-2005, 02:17 PM
now all we need is the flag...

and some ppl at a football game!