PDA

View Full Version : Decatur

Gsquared
09-12-2005, 06:49 AM
Pretty impressed with them. Dline is pretty solid and they have some pretty good skilled kids. Gainesville looked pretty tuff!

Bullaholic
09-12-2005, 09:21 AM
G2....Decatur is a better team than most realize. They have a lot of talent that will only get better every week. They have 2 tough games coming up in Graham and Ab-Wylie. I just hope the Bulls improve more than they do before the "showdown" on Oct. 21

Gsquared
09-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Yeah, I was very impressed. Sounds like your Bulls gave Argyle all they wanted!

Bullaholic
09-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Yeah, I was very impressed. Sounds like your Bulls gave Argyle all they wanted!

Other way round, G2--the Bulls ended up on the short end of the score--we played a pretty "sloppy" game in the main--- punctuated by an occasional good defensive stand and a few big plays. Argyle is a good 2A team with some good players, especially in the skill positions. Who you going to watch Friday?

Gsquared
09-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Other way round, G2--the Bulls ended up on the short end of the score--we played a pretty "sloppy" game in the main--- punctuated by an occasional good defensive stand and a few big plays. Argyle is a good 2A team with some good players, especially in the skill positions. Who you going to watch Friday?
Thinking about either Salado at Troy, Brownwood at Stephenville or Mount Vernon at Royse City

DHS_EagleFan
09-12-2005, 12:36 PM
:) :clap: Just wanted to say THANKS! for the positive comments.
Go Eagles!!

Gsquared
09-12-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by DHS_EagleFan
:) :clap: Just wanted to say THANKS! for the positive comments.
Go Eagles!!
You guys deserve it

Bullaholic
09-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Thinking about either Salado at Troy, Brownwood at Stephenville or Mount Vernon at Royse City

Brownwood at Stephenville would be my choice. They ought to call this game the "Tradition" bowl.

Chris Hart
09-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Brownwood at Stephenville would be my choice. They ought to call this game the "Tradition" bowl. That's one game that is so tempting. Give me Brownwood this year!