PDA

View Full Version : All coaches...please post your stats

Bull's-eye
09-12-2005, 12:21 AM
FSN has teamed up with the THSCA and created a website called the "Pressbox". They would like all the coaches to enter their rosters, scores and stats. FSN will show different statistical leaders during their weekly High School Football TV show.

This would be an awesome website if they could get all the coaches to participate. We would be able to see which players were the top performers at their positons. We could easily find scores and stats for every team in Texas.

Everybody needs to tell their school's coaching staff.

Bellville coaches- I haven't seen any stats from your games.

pirate4state
09-12-2005, 12:53 AM
While I think this is a great idea, unfortunately I don't think alot of HC have time to do this kind of thing. Maybe if they had a secretary or an assistant they could delegate it to them...then it'd be a good deal. :thinking:

Bull's-eye
09-12-2005, 01:34 PM
Most of the teams provide the newspapers with stats for each game. The Houston Chronicle receives stats very shortly after most games are finished, usually within a hour. I think it would be very easily for someone to post these on the Pressbox website.

cdlvj
09-12-2005, 04:28 PM
I can do La Grange with info from the local paper, if I can get access.

Bull's-eye
09-12-2005, 05:13 PM
Just looked at the website, only head coaches or the school's technology advisor can enter the stats.

cdlvj
09-13-2005, 07:57 AM
I went there and saw, Well.

So far I have seen 3 different sets of numbers for the LG/Cuero game.