PDA

View Full Version : Is Joe Buck A Cowboy Hater??

ILS1
09-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Did anyone notice his rancid comments everytime the Cowboys made a mistake? He kept harping on their mistakes and sometimes gloating. But when the Chargers made a mistake it was a bad break or misfortunate?? I started to notice his comments early last year everytime he did a Cowboy game. I thought as a color commentary you had to be fair and unbiased. I guess all those years as a St.Louis Cardinals fan (when they still played football there) when the Cowboys were kicking their butt 2 times a year when they were in the same division has made him a sour grape?? Stick to BASEBALL Joe Buck!!!

:D :D :D

Astrosdawg07
09-11-2005, 08:43 PM
Calm down...

Leopards,class of 75
09-11-2005, 08:53 PM
I think him and Troy did a very good job. Their ratings have gone up this year, just heard that the other day.

ILS1
09-11-2005, 09:02 PM
I've always said that Troy Aikman has done an outstanding job since he has been in the booth. Not just because he's a former Cowboy but his comments are clearly thought out and articulated,insightful,straight to the point. I still like Joe Buck but his comments lately have gotten on my nerves and are clearly uncalled for especially in his position as lead color commentater. He should be professional,unbiased and give us useful information. Just check him out next time he does a Cowboys game.

:)

ProducerBilly
09-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Its A LOT better broadcast because they got rid of that annoying Chris Collinsworth. I couldn't stand to hear him jump Troy on the mic with his stupid comments over and over. Dumping him and leaving Troy and Joe to do it alone is the best thing they could have ever done!!!

Bull's-eye
09-11-2005, 09:27 PM
I finally turned down the TV and listened to the radio broacast. Brad Sham does an excellant job and they have more inside scoop about the Cowboys. Aikman is good, but he makes sure nobody accuses him of siding with his old team. At times, he seems to be more in favor of their opponent. Buck needs to stick with baseball.

Leopards,class of 75
09-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by ProducerBilly
Its A LOT better broadcast because they got rid of that annoying Chris Collinsworth. I couldn't stand to hear him jump Troy on the mic with his stupid comments over and over. Dumping him and leaving Troy and Joe to do it alone is the best thing they could have ever done!!! I could not agree with you more! Joe and Troy work well together I.M.O.

GreenMonster
09-11-2005, 10:14 PM
I think a 3 man team would be great for FOX broadcasts so long as that third man is the Moose. There would be some serious chemistry in those broadcasts.