PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell is looking better!

prouddad
10-07-2002, 02:47 PM
I like what I see. Great team attitude. The kids play hard every down! Hope things keep improving. The offense needs to hold on to the ball and elimanate the penalties. The defense is impressive. The kids look like they are having fun! The town is very proud of ya'll. Keep it up!

tigerSville_04
10-07-2002, 02:53 PM
Hey dude i dont know who u are or if u was at the game Friday but if u was did u see the crowd of Students everyone thought was from Rockdale well we were from Smithville and well........ur town needs to stand up and cheer man cuz yall dont got no team spirt for those boys man they are good just yall need to stand up man i was the only one cheering for them and WE WAS FROM SMITHVILLE the team yall beat 36-0 man come on yall need to pick those boys heads up man i bet if we wasnt there yall would have gotten beat WE helped those boys win that game SMITHVILLE..........#44........out :D

Wake UP ur boys are good just SUPPORT THEM PLZ

2001GiddingsLB
10-07-2002, 03:49 PM
You know what I hate when people say man alot you know what I'm saying man cuz when you say man it just gets annoying man, and man I just can't stand it when people use terrible english man. U just got toos quit sayings man.

Anyways I hope Caldwell continues to improve, and does well in district and possibly postseason play.