PDA

View Full Version : WOW!! I think I might be a redneck!

Ranger Mom
09-11-2005, 02:20 PM
You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

NHSRattler60
09-11-2005, 02:23 PM
Me too.

pirate4state
09-11-2005, 02:24 PM
:eek: well I agree w/ all those values, but I won't go so far as to call myself a redneck! :eek: :p :cool:

Keith7
09-11-2005, 02:27 PM
wow people in the north must be crappy, and worship satan.. thanks for the news..

NHSRattler60
09-11-2005, 02:28 PM
But there's a LIST! It's science! If it's in a list it must be true!

Astrosdawg07
09-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Damn I guess I'm a redneck!

smustangs
09-11-2005, 04:20 PM
im a redneck too then i guess and if thats what it takes i guess im proud to be one

garageoffice
09-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Always had a suspicious feeling I might be a redneck. I think it was the bathtub planter in the front yard that first got me thinkin' about it. This confirms it!

Leopards,class of 75
09-11-2005, 04:51 PM
Awesome post, I must be a Red Neck too!

Supertilley
09-11-2005, 04:53 PM
That looks to me that it should say, you might be a republican if.......

Leopards,class of 75
09-11-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Supertilley
That looks to me that it should say, you might be a republican if....... LOL

bulldogman06
09-11-2005, 05:57 PM
Haha welcome to the redneck nation! We have weekly meetings on tuesday at 8. Haha, republican, redneck, they go hand in hand!

Bubba-Joe
09-11-2005, 06:02 PM
Well as the local offical REDNECK Bubba Joe has to say that aint a bad list a-tall
Couple of other things you might want to include

You might be a redneck if

know which side of the fence the wire should be on when building a long strectch next to a busy highway

you have ever used a pair of burdizos

if your 11 year old son and you 10 year old niece can outshoot most adults that come out from Dalla and pay $50 a day to dove hunt

If at the age of 40yrs old you still call your 50 year old neighbor Mrs. Hankins instead of Gladys like she wants you to.

If all your 4 generations of your family gather each sunday to worship and take up 4 pews.
Aint America Great
Bubba Joe

bulldogman06
09-11-2005, 06:13 PM
How about if 3 generations go every week and take up 10 rows? Your family owns a dude ranch? Your last name is Hicks? And for fun you and your buddies go varmint hunting every weekend?

mustang04
09-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Well as the local offical REDNECK Bubba Joe has to say that aint a bad list a-tall
Couple of other things you might want to include

You might be a redneck if

know which side of the fence the wire should be on when building a long strectch next to a busy highway

you have ever used a pair of burdizos

if your 11 year old son and you 10 year old niece can outshoot most adults that come out from Dalla and pay $50 a day to dove hunt

If at the age of 40yrs old you still call your 50 year old neighbor Mrs. Hankins instead of Gladys like she wants you to.

If all your 4 generations of your family gather each sunday to worship and take up 4 pews.
Aint America Great
Bubba Joe

well..then im a redneck by ur standards

:D :D ive done PLENTY of fencing

Bandera YaYa
09-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
How about if 3 generations go every week and take up 10 rows? Your family owns a dude ranch? Your last name is Hicks? And for fun you and your buddies go varmint hunting every weekend? Ha, ya you're a redneck!!! WOOHOO !! :clap: :D

espn1
09-11-2005, 07:46 PM
RedNeck's are the main thing holding America together.