PDA

View Full Version : Sealy VS Bellville

sealyianite
11-05-2003, 09:02 PM
Why does everyone think that sealy isnt good this year??? I think this show down between sealy and bellville will be the top game of the week out of all classes!!! Every one knows how good this rivilary is!!! Its one of the best in texas!!! Sealy will be pumped up for this game and will give everything they got. I pick sealy to win by 10 over bellville. Final score
Sealy 27 Bellville 17

the tigers are back
11-05-2003, 09:05 PM
I will go with sealy by 10 pts,but that's only if we can step up on defensive backs.We need to be the best we can be this week in order to pull this one out.I mean on all points of the ball and offesive-line must do better this week.I thinke if we score first i beleive we will pull this one out.I

BrahmaMom
11-05-2003, 09:08 PM
No doubt Sealy is a good team, but I pick Bellville. Go Brahmas!!

the tigers are back
11-05-2003, 09:10 PM
I will go with sealy by 10 pts,but that's only if we can step up on defensive backs.We need to be the best we can be this week in order to pull this one out.I mean on all points of the ball and offesive-line must do better this week.I think if we score first i beleive we will pull this one out.I also say this i beleive that bellville will come out with some little trick plays just like last year,but we got to be ready.I respect the bulls they are one of the most balance teams in the state they pass and they run.I wish both team the best in the play-offs.We do know that it's the best defense against one of the best passing team in region 3 football. :mad: