PDA

View Full Version : David Roark Presents: How to Hate

NHSRattler60
09-11-2005, 01:33 AM
1: Reep what you sew. If you start making offhand comments, and misspell something....don't be offended when you get thrashed. Revenge is a b**ch.

2: Make sure you have a GOOD Reason to Hate. Most people hate because they're jealous. That's not a good reason. If someone threw your class ring away or drove your car off a cliff on purpose...then that's a good reason.

3: Don't hate in groups. Remember the numbers game....1 person cannot take down a whole team by himself, regardless of what Kill Bill 2 or Kung ** Hustle tell you.

4: Better someone THINKS you're stupid, than you speak and remove all doubt. In other words...think before you type. Sometimes it's better to not post something if you know it's gonna cause controversy, unless you either want to, or just don't know any better. But honestly, if you know better and you're just trying to annoy people, then I suggest sky diving.....without a 'chute. Or a little less abbrasive; get a life.

Right now, I'm trying to help you guys NOT get ROMMED. Take the advice, or stay on the same track. No difference to me.

Just remember that all wars are created because of idiots who believe one thing is the only thing. So if you argue the terrorists win.

AggieJohn
09-11-2005, 01:37 AM
as well as if you argue it's communism

District303aPastPlayer
09-11-2005, 01:40 AM
this is why David Roark might be the best poster to never have started a fight

NHSRattler60
09-11-2005, 01:42 AM
this is why David Roark has tried not to.

AggieJohn
09-11-2005, 01:56 AM
why are we all talking in third person?

District303aPastPlayer
09-11-2005, 01:58 AM
David Roark and Aaron A enjoy the third person lingo AggieJohn. Aaron A thinks AggieJohn should try it more often

NHSRattler60
09-11-2005, 02:01 AM
It makes David Roark feel more like The Rock, and The Rock was bada$$ when David Roark thought The Rock was really fighting people.

AggieJohn
09-11-2005, 02:02 AM
AggieJohn says that I want to learn...oh crap, i'm a failure

WOS92
09-11-2005, 02:04 AM
I think it's reap what you "sow." ;)

Good guidelines, though.

NHSRattler60
09-11-2005, 02:05 AM
That's okay Aggiejohn, your name explains it all.

That was an example of what not to do in a post.

AggieJohn
09-11-2005, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by NHSRattler60
That's okay Aggiejohn, your name explains it all.

That was an example of what not to do in a post.

you are amazing
http://www.fbcwillmar.org/images/bow_down.gif

SintonFan
09-11-2005, 02:12 AM
1: Reep what you sew. If you start making offhand comments, and misspell something....don't be offended when you get thrashed. Revenge is a b**ch.

2: Make sure you have a GOOD Reason to Hate. Most people hate because they're jealous. That's not a good reason. If someone threw your class ring away or drove your car off a cliff on purpose...then that's a good reason.

3: Don't hate in groups. Remember the numbers game....1 person cannot take down a whole team by himself, regardless of what Kill Bill 2 or Kung ** Hustle tell you.

4: Better someone THINKS you're stupid, than you speak and remove all doubt. In other words...think before you type. Sometimes it's better to not post something if you know it's gonna cause controversy, unless you either want to, or just don't know any better. But honestly, if you know better and you're just trying to annoy people, then I suggest sky diving.....without a 'chute. Or a little less abbrasive; get a life.

Right now, I'm trying to help you guys NOT get ROMMED. Take the advice, or stay on the same track. No difference to me.

Just remember that all wars are created because of idiots who believe one thing is the only thing. So if you argue the terrorists win.
So was the title of this thread just "irony"?
What is so wrong with hating terrorist if only to think more clearly to beat them and the way to do that might involve war? Hate IS a strong word, but so is love. At least they are both "four letter" words. Is the downlow worse for wear because of a few silly hateful threads? Do we hate each other now because of some polarization? Is hate so hated it compounds itself toward an enigma that defeats political correctness?
maybe
yes
no, it's happened for years
no, maturity prevails
only if you hate political correctness...
Just some insomnia induced food for thought.:D
I don't hate this thread, I love it.

AggieJohn
09-11-2005, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
What is so wrong with hating terrorist if only to think more clearly to beat them and the way to do that might involve war? Hate IS a strong word, but so is love. At least they are both "four letter" words. Is the downlow worse for wear because of a few silly hateful threads? Do we hate each other now because of some polarization? Is hate so hated it compounds itself toward an enigma that defeats political correctness?
maybe
yes
no, it's happened for years
no, maturity prevails
only if you hate political correctness...
Just some insomnia induced food for thought.:D
I don't hate this thread, I love it. wow, that's more words than i have learn-ed

NHSRattler60
09-11-2005, 02:19 AM

Stop talking....it's late and you made David Roark's head hurt....

SintonFan
09-11-2005, 02:24 AM
Stop talking....it's late and you made David Roark's head hurt....
lol
George is mad....
lol I love Sienfield.:D
I'm gonna call it a night too. gni Dave...

NHSRattler60
09-11-2005, 02:19 PM
Posted by SealyStarter20
Navasota still sucks wait until til district in c how bad Bellville and sealy beat them with no problem

I'm gonna let this one speak for itself.

turbostud
09-11-2005, 02:23 PM
I'm gonna let this one speak for itself.

LOL

NHSRattler60
09-11-2005, 02:25 PM
There might be some eligibilty problems in Sealy from the looks of it.