PDA

View Full Version : Kirbyville vs Woodville

Wildcat81
11-02-2002, 04:46 PM
:cool: Last District game Kirbyville sure to win.
GO BIG K

sphinx-1906
11-04-2002, 01:46 PM
I have watched Kirbyville close this year and I hope they can get in. Woodville has haunted Kirbyville in the years past in the final game in district. The Wildcats have come a long way this year and have had to overcome injuries. If Kirbyville sticks together as a team they will beat woodville and make an appearance in the playoffs for the first time in a long while.I'll be watching, good luck Rock6!! (bet you didn't know I knew you true ID.) good luck.

Wildcat81
11-04-2002, 05:14 PM
So true woodville has huanted kirbyville for years even when i played

DAWG 54
11-04-2002, 05:28 PM
I for one will be pullng for Kibyville, after watching the Jasper Woodville game. They (Woodville) threw
several cheap shots after the whistle, that cost their team. It seemed to me that they were going after our big linemen late to see if they could get something started and them thrown out of the game.

I have much respect for Alvarez and the job the job that he has done in Kirvbyville. Y'all have a great team and would love to see you in the playoffs, GOOD LUCK.

Hope y'all have a long run in the playoffs and stay injury free K-ville 28 woodville 7

Wildcat81
11-04-2002, 05:52 PM
DAWG 54:
I for one will be pullng for Kibyville, after watching the Jasper Woodville game. They (Woodville) threw
several cheap shots after the whistle, that cost their team. It seemed to me that they were going after our big linemen late to see if they could get something started and them thrown out of the game.

I have much respect for Alvarez and the job the job that he has done in Kirvbyville. Y'all have a great team and would love to see you in the playoffs, GOOD LUCK.

Hope y'all have a long run in the playoffs and stay injury free K-ville 28 woodville 7Thats what i like to hear go Cats.

mwynn05
11-04-2002, 07:50 PM
if woodville wins this game how will the tie be broken to decide who we will play in the first round of the playoffs?

Compudyne
11-05-2002, 01:54 PM
Prediction

Kirbyville 28

Woodville 6

Old Cardinal
11-05-2002, 01:57 PM
I am pulling for Kirbyville, they seem to have a more disciplined team!

St. Ivender
11-06-2002, 05:33 PM
Kirbyville 21
Woodville 10

The 'cats are in!!! May they go far.