PDA

View Full Version : La Grange people...

Gobbla2001
09-10-2005, 03:31 PM
How'd Sealy look???

tigers07
09-11-2005, 02:10 AM
we looked awsome y do u ask. r u scared or something. we will b ready for yall just bring yalls a game.

District303aPastPlayer
09-11-2005, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by tigers07
we looked awsome y do u ask. r u scared or something. we will b ready for yall just bring yalls a game.

great post :clap: :rolleyes: :clap: :rolleyes: :clap:

and you wonder why sealy gets no love... if they got traditional support instead of sphincter-ladend posts... they might be thought of more often on this board :)

lepfan
09-11-2005, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by tigers07
mouthy little cuss aren't we..... :) ..... make sure that cart does not get ahead of your horse

theyoefnshow
09-11-2005, 11:17 AM
didn't Sealy get their collective @sses handed to them by Giddings?

Old Tiger
09-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
didn't Sealy get their collective @sses handed to them by Giddings? true

Bullaholic
09-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
great post :clap: :rolleyes: :clap: :rolleyes: :clap:

and you wonder why sealy gets no love... if they got traditional support instead of sphincter-ladend posts... they might be thought of more often on this board :)

lol. Don't know why D303PP, but your syntax choice on this one just brought "tears" to my eyes. I think it was the term "sphincter-ladend" that did me "in".

sealystarter20
09-11-2005, 11:44 AM
man the only reason we lost to giddings is cause our offense fumbled the whole game. so our d was really tired. but that wont happen no more. so yall better be ready im not saying that we r the best team in the world but we arent gonna just layover and let cuero kill us. there are no more losses for us or atleast easy ones

theyoefnshow
09-11-2005, 11:45 AM
fumbles led to 47 points? INteresting...

big daddy russ
09-11-2005, 12:08 PM
How many fumbles did you guys have?

schu1213
09-11-2005, 12:27 PM
Lol I got news for you man, Cuero is just a little bit more talented than Giddings. If you get beat like that by them then you dont even want to show up in Cuero on Friday night.

lepfan
09-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by sealystarter20
man the only reason we lost to giddings is cause our offense fumbled the whole game. so our d was really tired. but that wont happen no more. so yall better be ready im not saying that we r the best team in the world but we arent gonna just layover and let cuero kill us. there are no more losses for us or atleast easy ones

Excuses are like @$$holes.....everybody has one. (but it sounds like you have a whole bag of them)

sealystarter20
09-11-2005, 06:18 PM
what yall dont understand is that when ur offensive is only on the field for bout 20 plays, and ur whole team is down than u dont really want to play, but that wont happen no more cause our offensive is getting better and our defense is more conditioned so it yall think we will just b a pushover than there is another thing coming to u

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-11-2005, 09:40 PM
Hey guys, yall will be able to show Cuero how good yall are on friday! Better yet the whole state will see, FSN will show us all!!
(But I still dont know why Fox picked this game for the blow-out game of the week?)
Cuero please go easy on the Tigers.

BTEXDAD
09-12-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
lol. Don't know why D303PP, but your syntax choice on this one just brought "tears" to my eyes. I think it was the term "sphincter-ladend" that did me "in".

agreed, bullaholic.
I have never heard the term sphincter laden before. Had to think for a second, then laughed out loud. Good job, D303PP

BTEXDAD
09-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by sealystarter20
what yall dont understand is that when ur offensive is only on the field for bout 20 plays, and ur whole team is down than u dont really want to play, but that wont happen no more cause our offensive is getting better and our defense is more conditioned so it yall think we will just b a pushover than there is another thing coming to u

Do you start on Sealy varsity, sealy starter, or are you still jr. high?