PDA

View Full Version : mental competency police

AggieJohn
09-10-2005, 02:19 PM
me, sintonfan, 44, gobbla, and chs_cg are now the official DL competency police....we have seen some violations here on the DL as of late and it is our duty to report....

Originally posted by EAGLETOWN
Just a little thread to see just how many folks out there are really WOS haters deep down inside.

Don't be afraid now.

It's OK to be a WOS hater.

VIOLATION : use of the word hater

NEXT EXAMPLE:

Originally posted in Signature by chaingang
Stang Pride

BARBERS HILL SIZZUKS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/tythib/Flying_WOS.gif

VIOLATION: Sizzuks, it's not the dictionary, i've checked,here (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=sizzuks)

Originally posted by EAGLETOWN
How many people miss spell on here.

VIOLATION: okay, i will just leave this one alone and say one word....irony

Originally posted by chaingang
Someones drunk on that haterade!!!
VIOLATION: Went to the quick stop up the road here real quick, "haterade" doesn't exist....there was this...
http://www.packagingdigest.com/articles/200408/images/gatorade.gif

Your momma is so horrible her name is Barbers Hill. hahahahahah

I kill myself:clap: :p

Your momma's nose is so ugly she looks like an eagle!

LMAO!:clap:

Your momma so old she's over the HILL. get it? get it?:clap:

Your momma's face is so hairy she needs a BARBER!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
VIOLATION: we have multiple violations here...
1. Yo Mama jokes went out about the same time as boyz to men
2. If you do want to make a yo mama joke, then make it make sense
3. These four were back to back, that's considered Spam

REPORT VIOLATIONS OF COMPETENCY AND TOGETHER you and i CAN MAKE THIS A MORE INTELLIGENT DOWNLOW

LH Panther Mom
09-10-2005, 02:21 PM
You have got to be kidding me.

Pmoney
09-10-2005, 02:22 PM
thats hilarious AJ

AggieJohn
09-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by sealystarter20
Colby Hollis is the best punter in district so do hate

VIOLATION :
1. if your going to come on too the downlow, don't make your first few posts annoying by saying someone is better than someone
2. if you do result to trying to say that your player is better than someone, make sure you spell check what you write

i.e. "so do hate"
:doh:

turbostud
09-10-2005, 02:23 PM
QUOTE]Originally posted by sealystarter20
Colby Hollis is the best punter in district so do hate [/QUOTE]

Does this post from another thread qualify?

Pmoney
09-10-2005, 02:24 PM
yes it does lol

AggieJohn
09-10-2005, 03:32 PM
you report, we decide

CHS_CG
09-10-2005, 03:38 PM
How did I get roped into this?? I spot a lot of these everyday, but I am the nice one, I just write warning tickets lol

AggieJohn
09-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
How did I get roped into this?? I spot a lot of these everyday, but I am the nice one, I just right warning tickets lol
you mean write, haha.....just kidding, your always so nice, they just bat their eyes and you fall for em'

CHS_CG
09-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
you mean write, haha.....just kidding, your always so nice, they just bat their eyes and you fall for em'

nah im not that nice, i just dont feel like reportin tickets, i get lazy! lol

SwtwtrMstngs04
09-10-2005, 05:58 PM
is this thread irony in itself i mean is it really important. like it means something

Da Mules
09-10-2005, 08:06 PM
REPORT VIOLATIONS OF COMPETENCY AND TOGETHER ME AND YOU CAN MAKE THIS A MORE INTELLIGENT DOWNLOW

Correction: "Together you and I can make....

Sadly, I must report this example of an incorrect usage of a pronoun by AggieJohn.

VIOLATION...hoist by his own petard

Please conduct yourself promptly back to English 101. ;) :D preferably at a college that has an English department :D :D

turbostud
09-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Da Mules
Correction: "Together you and I can make....

Incorrect usage of pronoun by AggieJohn

VIOLATION...hoist by his own petard

LOL. Classic.:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-10-2005, 08:54 PM
VIOLATION :
1. if your going to come on too the downlow, don't make your first few posts annoying by saying someone is better than someone

Let us not overlook this one....

Bandera YaYa
09-10-2005, 09:03 PM
...as I said, I rest my case............ :rolleyes:

rockdale80
09-10-2005, 10:53 PM
your is not a conjuntion for you are

AggieJohn
09-10-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
your is not a conjuntion for you are
it is in the hick-tionary

chs_#75
09-10-2005, 11:11 PM

REPORT VIOLATIONS OF COMPETENCY AND TOGETHER ME AND YOU CAN MAKE THIS A MORE INTELLIGENT DOWNLOW [/B]

VIOLATION: if you are going to insult someone else's competence, please make sure that your own grammer is correct....

i.e. "AND TOGEHTER ME AND YOU CAN MAKE...."

(it should be: you and I)

Bandera YaYa
09-10-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by chs_#75
VIOLATION: if you are going to insult someone else's competence, please make sure that your own grammer is correct....

i.e. "AND TOGEHTER ME AND YOU CAN MAKE...."

(it should be: you and I) Good thing he's not going to be a teacher, huh??? :D :D

AggieJohn
09-10-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Good thing he's not going to be a teacher, huh??? :D :D
'
'

hey i'm going to be a math, science and social studies teacher, back up off of me....:D

chs_#75
09-10-2005, 11:20 PM
'
'

hey i'm going to be a math, science and social studies teacher, back up off of me....:D

that's just scary

GreenMonster
09-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Give me a friggin break here, AJ complaining about someone else being a spammer. Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?? AJ is the biggest spammer on this board. I want to report AJ to the mental competency police for having bothered to waste my time with another useless thread.

SintonFan
09-11-2005, 01:30 AM
me, sintonfan, 44, gobbla, and chs_cg are now the official DL competency police....we have seen some violations here on the DL as of late and it is our duty to report....

REPORT VIOLATIONS OF COMPETENCY AND TOGETHER you and i CAN MAKE THIS A MORE INTELLIGENT DOWNLOW
Umm... my frequent use of "periods" excuses me from any possible precinct involving an enforcement division pertaining to adequacy, aptitude, aptness, bent, brains, caliber, capability, cleverness, compass, competence, competency, efficiency, facility, faculty, forte, genius, gift, inclination, intelligence, knack, might, power, qualification, readiness, skill, stature, strength and/or talent.
I have to admit it took balls to ehh(emotional disparaging remark:p) "tease" so many people here on the low. For that you should probably be promoted to the rank of Captain and oversee the whole police force yourself.:D :D :D
BTW it was kinda funny. I'm just not sure you realize what you've got yourself into:D

lepfan
09-11-2005, 01:33 AM
honestly i don't have too much too nitpick, it should be 'honestly I don't have to much time to nit pick'

AggieJohn
09-11-2005, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan

BTW it was kinda funny. I'm just not sure you realize what you've got yourself into:D
yeah i'm noticing that.....i think i might asked to have this closed so i can get out from under it

AggieJohn
09-11-2005, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Give me a friggin break here, AJ complaining about someone else being a spammer. Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?? AJ is the biggest spammer on this board. I want to report AJ to the mental competency police for having bothered to waste my time with another useless thread. if you think it's a useless thread, don't read it, this board lights up with high school football stuff 2 out of the 7 days of the week, my job is too bring you entertainment the other 5 days

SintonFan
09-11-2005, 01:48 AM
yeah i'm noticing that.....i think i might asked to have this closed so i can get out from under it
LOL:D
The idea is to get along. lol

lepfan
09-11-2005, 02:42 AM
c'mon AJ...it is no fun if we can't poke fun at ya... ;)

Owen B
09-11-2005, 06:38 AM
The funniest thing about this thread is that more than half of the corrections contain errors themselves, and one is simply incorrect.

Ranger Mom
09-11-2005, 08:06 AM
...my job is too bring you entertainment the other 5 days

Then you should be fired for not doing your job!!

*:p Sorry John, I just couldn't help myself!!:D

Da Mules
09-11-2005, 08:38 PM
How many of you "correctors" spent about 5 minutes reviewing your own posts for errors before you submitted them... I sure did! :inlove:

chs_#75
09-11-2005, 09:24 PM
How many of you "correctors" spent about 5 minutes reviewing your own posts for errors before you submitted them... I sure did! :inlove:

lol 5 mins plus a couple of edits to the post... hehe

AggieJohn
09-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by chs_#75
lol 5 mins plus a couple of edits to the post... hehe
i never edit my posts.......ever!

Da Mules
09-11-2005, 09:49 PM
um, well it shows, AJ! :D

crabman
09-11-2005, 09:57 PM

I believe it is GRAMMAR. We are not talking about the star of Frasier, Kelsey Grammer. We are talking about parts of speech. GRAMMAR.

AggieJohn
09-11-2005, 10:01 PM
so awesome, i love this thread, everyone tries to one up each other and they get one uped themselves

crabman
09-11-2005, 10:04 PM
so awesome, i love this thread, everyone tries to one up each other and they get one uped themselves

I believe to follow the rules of GRAMMAR that there should be two p's in one-upped and possibly hyphenated. Not sure about the hyphen.

AggieJohn
09-11-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by crabman
I believe to follow the rules of GRAMMAR that there should be two p's in one-upped and possibly hyphenated. Not sure about the hyphen. ok now that i've made a complete arse of myself, i get a pass card on that one

SintonFan
09-11-2005, 10:58 PM
ok now that i've made a complete arse of myself, i get a pass card on that one
Only if you've made a pass on yourself do you complete your card.
Umm i don know what it means but it does have some weight...:D
you seem to be getting along now. :)

garageoffice
09-12-2005, 02:01 PM
After reading this thread I think I'm OK with the idea of the mental competency police. I'd just like to see your credentials, or at least a list of your qualifications before I acknowledge your authority! Where's our proof of your mental competency? In fact, by what standard will you judge?

LogieJoeBean001
09-12-2005, 02:13 PM

VIOLATION: Sizzuks, it's not the dictionary, i've checked,here (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=sizzuks)

I would like to file a report in YOUR quote....it's not the dictionary...no it is most certainly not the dictionary. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

LogieJoeBean001
09-12-2005, 02:19 PM
VIOLATION :

2. if you do result to trying to say that your player is better than someone, make sure you spell check what you write

:doh:

I'm finding plenty of VIOLATIONS right here in this thread. Uh...think this should have been if you do "resort" to...

44INAROW
09-12-2005, 02:23 PM

I know I am trying to be more careful :D :D

Ranger Mom
09-12-2005, 02:26 PM
i never edit my posts.......ever!

Did anybody, but me, notice anything about the post I quoted above??

It had been edited!!:rolleyes:

CHS_CG
09-12-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Did anybody, but me, notice anything about the post I quoted above??

It had been edited!!:rolleyes:

:nerd: That was kinda obvious momma!:nerd: