09-10-2005, 12:27 PM
who cares right now, let's get this weekend's game over with first

44INAROW
09-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
who cares right now, let's get this weekend's game over with first

How rude!:rolleyes:

Welcome to the Downlow Sealystarter...

I predict Cuero in a closer than expected game :)

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
How rude!:rolleyes:

rude or not, let's finish out this weekend before we get to next weekend

44INAROW
09-10-2005, 12:59 PM
rude or not, let's finish out this weekend before we get to next weekend

Cuero has played their game this week and so has Sealy, We are preparing for next week.. If you don't like it,, DO NOT OPEN THE FREAKING THREAD.........

GO MEAN GREEN :)

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 01:02 PM
DO OPEN THE FREAKING THREAD.........

GO MEAN GREEN :)

i did open the thread, that's why i responded :rolleyes:

gobblerfan02
09-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Cuero has played their game this week and so has Sealy, We are preparing for next week.. If you don't like it,, DO OPEN THE FREAKING THREAD.........

GO MEAN GREEN :) Nicely said 44, btw, nice sig!

44INAROW
09-10-2005, 01:07 PM

Well guys, I made a typo, please forgive me.. BUT most kind, considerate, Christian people are fogiving so I don't think that will be a problem :)

I stand by my statement, quit reading the thread if it bothers you.. and find someone else to pick on today, that seems to be your standard.

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Well guys, I made a typo, please forgive me.. BUT most kind, considerate, Christian people are fogiving so I don't that will be a problem :)

I stand by my statement, quit reading the thread if it bothers you.. and find someone else to pick on today, that seems to be your standard.

your showing how classy you really are. i'm sure your the perfect christian.

ro_tex_solja
09-10-2005, 01:10 PM

highschoolfan this is mtv and im ashton kutcher and u just got punked by 44 in a row....haha

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
highschoolfan this is mtv and im ashton kutcher and u just got punked by 44 in a row....haha

yeah yeah yeah, whatever you say :rolleyes:

gobblerfan02
09-10-2005, 01:13 PM
yeah yeah yeah, whatever you say :rolleyes: EVERYONE stop bickering over nonsense! Lets just talk football!

44INAROW
09-10-2005, 01:16 PM
your showing how classy you really are. i'm sure your the perfect christian.

Excuse me?? What is classless about my statement?
I don't see where I said anyone was perfect? And since you like to point out typos or incorrect spelling.. it is YOU ARE not your - I am done with this - not worth my time.. use some real strength and leave it alone

again, I predict a closer than expected game with Sealy, but Cuero coming out on top..

GO MEAN GREEN
:clap: :clap:

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Excuse me?? What is classless about my statement?
I don't see where I said anyone was perfect? And since you like to point out typos or incorrect spelling.. it is YOU ARE not your - I am done with this - not worth my time..

again, I predict a closer than expected game with Sealy, but Cuero coming out on top..

GO MEAN GREEN
:clap: :clap:

ok smart one, show me where i was correcting your spelling. all i did was answer your question, but since i don't agree with you, you have a problem with it. so go ahead and move on

44INAROW
09-10-2005, 01:19 PM
ok smart one, show me where i was correcting your spelling. all i did was answer your question, but since i don't agree with you, you have a problem with it. so go ahead and move on
I said TYPOs OR INCORRECT SPELLINGS not BOTH.. adios.. I have things to do..

CUERO OVER SEALY IN A CLOSER THAN EXPECTED GAME

GO MEAN GREEN

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 01:20 PM
I said TYPOs OR INCORRECT SPELLINGS not BOTH.. adios.. I have things to do..

CUERO OVER SEALY IN A CLOSER THAN EXPECTED GAME

GO MEAN GREEN

it's okay, menapause doesn't last forever

CheerMom
09-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Cuero by a couple of dozen!!!

Gobbler Fan
09-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Cuero by 7 in another nailbiter .

Gobbla2001
09-10-2005, 03:19 PM
ok smart one, show me where i was correcting your spelling

pretty sure she was talking about her mistake of saying 'do open the thread' in which she really meant to type "do not, don't"... pretty sure you picked up on that in the reply... kinda seemed like you woulda caught that...

Either way, Sealy's done with their game and Cuero's done with theirs... this has just been a great rivalry with a lot of class shown towords one another on both sides and we enjoy the game when it comes around... and what are there, 3 or 4 more games left in 3A this weekend? Aint waiting around on those, I'm just gunna go see one here in a few ...

So, back to the origional point of the thread before piracy came along...

I'll go with Cuero in a close one...

Gobbla2001
09-10-2005, 03:23 PM
it's okay, menapause doesn't last forever

Seems to me that true strength would stop a man from posting such things...

It'd be like me saying beer sucks with my avatar sitting beside it...

CHS_CG
09-10-2005, 03:23 PM
I say Cuero by 14. I think after the close call with Wharton, Cuero will be 210% on their game!

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Seems to me that true strength would stop a man from posting such things...

seems to me that your entitled to your opinion. we don't have to agree with each other tho. i'm not the one who got all bent out of shape because someoen sugguested waiting until today's games are over. i'm sure she felt like cuero was getting slighted because someone didn't wanna talk about them and that upset her. i'm sure she'll get over it.

KingRob
09-10-2005, 03:33 PM
I think Cuero will take this with all around impressive team play.
Survey says:
Cuero - 34
Sealy - 14

Pmoney
09-10-2005, 03:34 PM
Cuero will win this one...35-21

ro_tex_solja
09-10-2005, 03:37 PM
highschool fan since no one has said this yet im gonna go ahead and say your an idiot and u need to leave 44inarow alone

Gobbla2001
09-10-2005, 03:38 PM
No, I'm pretty sure she was pretty annoyed by someone going out of their way to see that Sealy/Cuero doesn't get talked about...

Looks like it's gunna get talked about anyway...

Sealy's defense looked tough against Cuero in Sealy last year... I wonder what they're bringing back/up???

I'm gunna try to get the history of this match-up correct here...

1988: 9-7 Sealy? regular season game
1995: 17-14 Sealy in semi-finals
1996: 35-0 Sealy in bi-district
1997: 31-0 Sealy in Region 4 finals
1998: 10-3 Sealy in regular season game
1999: #1 Sealy beats #2 Cuero 26-3 in Cuero, regular season game
2000: 22-21 Cuero in OT... My senior season, Cuero's first ever win against Sealy, regular season game
here's where my problems start
2001: Sealy in a close one in regular season game
2002: Sealy in another close one, was it 25-20 or something? regular season game
2003: 44-20 Cuero in regular season game
2004: 21-0 Cuero in regular season game
2005:???

KingRob
09-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Okay everybody, put the pom poms down, your getting everybody fired up! Group hug, group hug!:D

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 03:39 PM
highschool fan since no one has said this yet im gonna go ahead and say your an idiot and u need to leave 44inarow alone

another smart one, 44 started the crap, you must be the toilet paper she uses to clean up with.

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 03:41 PM
No, I'm pretty sure she was pretty annoyed by someone going out of their way to see that Sealy/Cuero doesn't get talked about...

i've got no prob with talking about this game, all i was saying was let's just let tonight's game's get played before we move to next week. it's not that hard to understand that statement.

Gobbla2001
09-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Sealy: Home of Eric Dickerson...

CHS_CG
09-10-2005, 03:43 PM
IMO I am friends with both of you guys but 44 didnt really start anything, in her defense scott you saw what the name of the thread was and you opened it anyway. You guys tell everybody the same thing about UT or A&M thread (if you see what its about and dont like it dont read it) so it applies to all the threads :nerd:

Gobbla2001
09-10-2005, 03:44 PM
i've got no prob with talking about this game, all i was saying was let's just let tonight's game's get played before we move to next week. it's not that hard to understand that statement.

Not hard to understand that statement at all... just a 'tad' tough to understand 'who cares', because obviously the people who have replied to this thread care...

Anyway, back to the game...

It was crazy during the mid-90's when Sealy and Cuero met up in the playoffs... my cousins graduated from there... one graduated in '97 and the other, who was a cheerleader, in '00... thanksgiving dinner was interesting haha...

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
IMO I am friends with both of you guys but 44 didnt really start anything, in her defense scott you saw what the name of the thread was and you opened it anyway. You guys tell everybody the same thing about UT or A&M thread (if you see what its about and dont like it dont read it) so it applies to all the threads :nerd:

yeah whatever :rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
09-10-2005, 03:46 PM
and the other, who was a cheerleader, in '00...

And every time I go over to her parents' house I have to see her big graduation picture on the wall... she's smiling holding up four fingers for 'four in a row'... UGHHHH

Gobbla2001
09-10-2005, 03:47 PM
yeah whatever :rolleyes:

I hope you're right in saying that menopause doesn't last forever, I'd hate to think that this is all we'll get from you till the end...

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 03:50 PM
I hope you're right in saying that menopause doesn't last forever, I'd hate to think that this is all we'll get from you till the end...

just trying to get down to her level

44INAROW
09-10-2005, 03:51 PM
another smart one, 44 started the crap, you must be the toilet paper she uses to clean up with.

Leave my bodily functions out of this are you obsessed with Cuero or something?? You seem to keep coming back to this thread. You are just upset that someone actually disagreed with the GREAT ONE - Leave it alone.. I wouldn't have responded but you made it personal now. Why don't we agree to disagree and ask that this thread be closed?

Cuero is a close game :)

GO MEAN GREEN

ro_tex_solja
09-10-2005, 03:52 PM
haha highschool fan u got freakin punked again....and why your at it why dont u come to the sealy game in cuero this friday so i can give u your pacifier u little baby...i have never seen anyone whine as much as u...

CHS_CG
09-10-2005, 03:52 PM
just trying to get down to her level

scott good Lord you have been fightin with a lot of ppl lately i am sorry you are my friend but DAMN it sounds like YOU are on PMS!

ro_tex_solja
09-10-2005, 03:53 PM
i think jt rudd will go insane because pavilion burned him a new cd to listen to and he will have about 5 sacks and kill 3 people and then score everytime he gets the ball

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 03:53 PM
scott good Lord you have been fightin with a lot of ppl lately i am sorry you are my friend but DAMN it sounds like YOU are on PMS!

and your point

Gobbla2001
09-10-2005, 03:55 PM
i think jt rudd will go insane because pavilion burned him a new cd to listen to and he will have about 5 sacks and kill 3 people and then score everytime he gets the ball

He looked good last night, that's for sure, CD's can't hurt...

Good to see this young man included on this here CUERO/SEALY thread...

ro_tex_solja
09-10-2005, 03:56 PM

yeah dude scott you are so cool you are fightin on the internet....you wouldnt dare walk up to 44inarow me or gobbla in person with these comments...

CHS_CG
09-10-2005, 03:56 PM
and your point

my point is you are being a jerk for no appent reason.

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 03:57 PM
haha highschool fan u got freakin punked again....and why your at it why dont u come to the sealy game in cuero this friday so i can give u your pacifier u little baby...i have never seen anyone whine as much as u...

i guess you can't see the forest because of the trees

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 03:58 PM
my point is you are being a jerk for no appent reason.

if that's what you wanna think :rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
09-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Does Sealy still have any coaches from the Mills days on the staff?

Man, this thread is great, Old Green and I are gunna have bunches to talk about on the way to Pearland to watch the Stangs and the City Cats...

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 03:59 PM
yeah dude scott you are so cool you are fightin on the internet....you wouldnt dare walk up to 44inarow me or gobbla in person with these comments...

oh lord, here will go with the i can beat you up crap. :rolleyes:

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Does Sealy still have any coaches from the Mills days on the staff?

Man, this thread is great, Old Green and I are gunna have bunches to talk about on the way to Pearland to watch the Stangs and the City Cats...

are yall riding some motorcycles over there

Gobbla2001
09-10-2005, 04:01 PM
are yall riding some motorcycles over there

Nah, I aint got one, and I won't ride on the back of a motorcycle with a man infront unless my life's on the line...

little wet anyway

ro_tex_solja
09-10-2005, 04:01 PM
pavilion said sealy has a runningback thats a senior this year who is supposed to be good. in 7th grade he was like 6' and ran over everybody. i heard he's about 220 and runs a 4.4. cuero's d better step it up cuz #5 was draggin people all night.

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Nah, I aint got one, and I won't ride on the back of a motorcycle with a man infront unless my life's on the line...

little wet anyway

i don't blame ya for not riding with another guy, wet isn't to good either.

Gobbla2001
09-10-2005, 04:02 PM
May be the one who was on JV last year and got moved up, heard he was a stud...

ro_tex_solja
09-10-2005, 04:03 PM
oh lord, here will go with the i can beat you up crap. :rolleyes:

actually i was just gettin to the point that u will say all this crap on the internet and try to act cool...sayin im the toilet paper that she cleans up with yeah your real cool...

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 04:05 PM
actually i was just gettin to the point that u will say all this crap on the internet and try to act cool...sayin im the toilet paper that she cleans up with yall your real cool...

if i say something here, i'll say it some where else, i'm the same person here or in person.

ro_tex_solja
09-10-2005, 04:07 PM
holy crap im so scared of a little idiot that makes menopause and pms jokes dude....i challenge u to an octagon match at the 50 yard line of the cuero sealy game during halftime...this match will be televised on spike during mondays ufc show....

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 04:09 PM
holy crap im so scared of a little idiot that makes menopause and pms jokes dude....i challenge u to an octagon match at the 50 yard line of the cuero sealy game during halftime...this match will be televised on spike during mondays ufc show....

is crack legal down there

ro_tex_solja
09-10-2005, 04:09 PM
just kidding i am in no way a violent person i love life and cherish it in a non violent way

LH Panther Mom
09-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Everybody settle down! If you want to talk about the upcoming game, then fine! Otherwise, I'll close it.

ro_tex_solja
09-10-2005, 04:11 PM
nimesh bhakta is insane and will be bringing 3 bottles of syrup for all the pancakes he gets