PDA

View Full Version : For Sinton and Area Fans concerning Corey Fullbright Fund

Phil C
12-19-2002, 11:19 AM
The Sinton Pirate Booster Club and coaching staff are soliciting contributions for Corey Fullbright also. If anyone is interested in making a contribution please make it payable to Sinton Sports Boosters and send to Sinton Sports Booster, Corey Fullbright Fund, P.O. Box 113, Sinton, Texas 78387. They will also be accepting donations next Monday (December 23) at Jackson Square in Sinton from 10:00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M. where they will also be selling Pirate items. I have already mailed a donation to Everman but I will make another donation to support the local efforts. I am sending this just to give everyone more information on donations. I realize that most of you have donated directly through the Everman Bank or your school or community and this is not to pressure anyone to give here but there may be those that read the post that may like to contribute this way. God Bless Everyone for their efforts and contributions.

rholl
12-19-2002, 11:39 AM
....and Phil C comes through with another fantastic post!!!! Thanks Sinton!!!!!!

big daddy russ
12-19-2002, 11:51 AM
Thanks for posting, Phil. I'm going to see what I can scrounge up this month and try to get it over there.

SintonFan
12-19-2002, 11:28 PM
Thanks Phil C, I'll be there Monday with my donation.