PDA

View Full Version : Dont Count Jasper Out

chaingang
09-10-2005, 10:07 AM
Im sure there is some doubt running through my fellow 3a'ers minds about Jasper. Dont think because of a loss they arent as potent as they were thought to be. I have personally seen what Michael Vick I mean Moye can do! Come Late December we will see just how potent they really are. Of course if they go D1, then never mind what I said above.:p

Bullaholic
09-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by chaingang
Im sure there is some doubt running through my fellow 3a'ers minds about Jasper. Dont think because of a loss they arent as potent as they were thought to be. I have personally seen what Michael Vick I mean Moye can do! Come Late December we will see just how potent they really are. Of course if they go D1, then never mind what I said above.:p

For sure, Chaingang---Jasper is plenty good this year, despite the 2 losses, and I think they will be in the "hunt" come playoff time, in either Division, after they get a few "W's" under their belt. Moye's talent alone will make them a threat against anybody. Nice to see a WO-S poster making this unbiased observation.

Hupernikomen
09-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Moye's talent alone will make them a threat against anybody. Nice to see a WO-S poster making this unbiased observation.

You hit the nail on the head..we seem to be playing on Moye's talent alone. Time to diversify the offense.

And I agree about WO-S giving us props..very nice indeed.

chaingang
09-10-2005, 12:13 PM
The two most hated programs in Texas have to stick together. I will always give props where props are do. I would comment about other teams, but dont know much about them. I will always respect a program like Jasper and their classy fans.

HighSchool Fan
09-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
The two most hated programs in Texas have to stick together. I will always give props where props are do. I would comment about other teams, but dont know much about them. I will always respect a program like Jasper and their classy fans.

i don't think WOS or Jasper are the most hated programs. the programs are well respected. it's mostly some of the fans that are disliked because of their cockiness.

Astrosdawg07
09-10-2005, 12:21 PM
I think Jasper just may have been looking ahead to next week @ Newton and did not take Central seriously. Jasper does have talent though, the did beat PNG in Port Neches.:thinking:

Pmoney
09-10-2005, 12:23 PM
You can never count Jasper out....they are a good team that has had some troubles the last two weeks but Jasper does need to get it together if they want to get to the playoffs

Supertilley
09-10-2005, 12:25 PM
They will make the playoffs no doubt. What dosen't kill you makes you stronger or gives you diarrhea.

wos fan1
09-10-2005, 12:36 PM
Jasper will be just fine. These teams Jasper and WOS are playing in Non district are 4A and good ones. Jasper has #1 Newton in 2A next week and we have them the following week. :eek:

bulldogbark
09-10-2005, 12:50 PM
thanks from Jasper,,, my WO-S brothers and other 3A brothers are great,,, wiping tear from eye... but you stangs make my day you can be sure i will be on the net listning and cheering just as I did for my dogs last night....:)

and we will be fine...little more wiser......and a lot more tougher

JHS_c/o_06'
09-10-2005, 02:19 PM
We thought they would be a pushover, they came to play, we didnt.

Backwoods
09-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
I think Jasper just may have been looking ahead to next week @ Newton and did not take Central seriously. Jasper does have talent though, the did beat PNG in Port Neches.:thinking:

Wow! Overlooking a 4A team to get to a 2A team.

Pmoney
09-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Backwoods
Wow! Overlooking a 4A team to get to a 2A team.
you dont hear that very often