PDA

View Full Version : Mustang Injury

jmcgee
09-10-2005, 03:11 AM
Does anyone have any info. about Carrillo. It looked like he hurt his knee. Dont know just how serious it was. Everyone pray for him.I just hope its not season ending after all hes gone through the offseason.

Ranger Mom 70
09-10-2005, 08:20 AM
He is in our prayers !!! He is a great player and I hope he is not seriously hurt.

Bandera YaYa
09-10-2005, 09:30 AM
I sure am sorry to hear that, I pray he has a speedy recovery!

Pmoney
09-10-2005, 09:37 AM
What happened???

GWOOD
09-10-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Pmoney
What happened???

Abilene paper said he went down playing defense in the 3rd Quarter. He never came back in. Rumors were flying after the game about a knee injury.

sww-bull52
09-10-2005, 10:05 AM
Last night they were pretty sure it was the ACL. Should know more this morning. Not looking good.

Please Pray.

gibby
09-10-2005, 10:18 AM
This Wylie fan hopes it's nothing serious. The guy is a great player and we all enjoy
watching him.

smustangs
09-10-2005, 10:46 AM
my prayers go out to him i played with him and he is a great kid and leader on the field

mustang04
09-10-2005, 12:03 PM
man....u hate to see this, same thing happened my sr. year w/ our starting QB around this time too:(

i pray he's gonna be ok

MARLINDOGS
09-10-2005, 12:06 PM
Our prayers are with him.

Green Ranger
09-10-2005, 12:26 PM
First of all, my prayers go out to this young man as he is a great guy. I have brought this up before, but details regarding injuries unless it released by himself needs to stay off this board as well as names if at all possible. I young man with this much talent could be looked at by colleges and having gone through the college ranks and seeing the recruiting process through scouts coming to the training room asking about injuries. I am not pointing fingers at people on this board, more so at coaches and newspapers. Take it or leave it.

Bullaholic
09-10-2005, 12:26 PM
The Carrillo's are a great football family, I remember the Bulls playing against his (brother?), Michael, several year's ago---we couldn't have contained him with a 100ft seine net. Hope the injury proves to be minor, and best of luck to this talented young man for a speedy recovery, if it is serious.

mustang04
09-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
The Carillo's are a great football family, I remember the Bulls playing against his (brother?), Michael, several yeaer's ago---we couldn't have contained him with a 100ft seine net. Hope the injury proves to be minor, and best of luck to this talented young man for a speedy recovery, if it is serious. that year ur talkin about, was my freshman year and michael was a soph....didnt we play yall in a FREEZIN night game at Tarleton state in stephenville?

cuz i went and it was so friggin cold lol

Bullaholic
09-10-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
that year ur talkin about, was my freshman year and michael was a soph....didnt we play yall in a FREEZIN night game at Tarleton state in stephenville?

cuz i went and it was so friggin cold lol

I think you are correct, mustang04, it was cold---but we were the one's that looked "frozen" when trying to catch Carrillo.

oh well
09-10-2005, 12:40 PM
We will keep him in our prayers as well.

swaterfan
09-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by oh well
We will keep him in our prayers as well.
'
whenever ne one gets new info please post it

StangMom2
09-11-2005, 04:26 PM
Thanks to everyone for all your prayers. It isnt his ACL, it was not looking good Fri. night but with all the prayers his outcome was much better on Sat., he will be out for a few weeks but he should be able to come back in district play.

Bullaholic
09-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by StangMom2
Thanks to everyone for all your prayers. It isnt his ACL, it was not looking good Fri. night but with all the prayers his outcome was much better on Sat., he will be out for a few weeks but he should be able to come back in district play.

Great news! Thank you for the good report and hope that he is back for District. The Mustangs are picked by many as one of the contending teams in D2, and this player is an integral part. I hope all of the teams will be 100% come the playoffs.

fury900
09-11-2005, 05:37 PM

Great news! Thank you for the good report and hope that he is back for District

44INAROW
09-11-2005, 06:31 PM

that is great news Stangmom! Hope he continues to heal and gets back soon!

mustang04
09-11-2005, 06:43 PM
man im soo glad, it would be a shame for a great athlete like him to miss the senior season of football like my best friend did our senior year, he was QB too, but im sure every poster from s'water knows who im talkin about lol

hope he's ready when he gets back...i want him to play against snyder

VWG
09-11-2005, 07:40 PM
That is very good news. It would really hurt to lose a kid like that in his senior year.