PDA

View Full Version : Bellville vs Yoakum?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-10-2005, 02:23 AM
Give your insight and prediction on this one. This game is Bellville's Homecoming.

ro_tex_solja
09-10-2005, 02:30 AM
holy mess.....i forgot yoakum plays bellville....holy molyyy this one is gonna get ugly i say
Bellville 45
Yoakum 7

SintonFan
09-10-2005, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Give your insight and prediction on this one. This game is Bellville's Homecoming.
Yoakum is no pushover. Crow will have them ready. Hopefully no letdown will result from the Marlin(sorry B) game. Brahmas stampede to a 10+ point win.:)
I have little insight but have faith in those Brahmas!:clap:

ro_tex_solja
09-10-2005, 02:45 AM
i know this wasnt what its about but i want to say this.. i dont mean to clown crowe but maybe they are never gonna win district because their coach crowe doesnt even give them the chance to win it...i think its funny reading in the papers about crowe sayin well cuero is so far ahead of everyone they will win and right now its a race for second....if i would be a player i would be pretty pissed at a head coach not even sayin they have a chance to beat cuero but instead that its a race for second...the way i see it is no wonder no one believes in them...their coach doesnt even...thats my view of yoakum...and i believe that they will be in the stands come playoff time...but then again thats justs a soljas view on yoakum...lol

Brahmasportsfan
09-10-2005, 07:12 AM
Coaches always compliment other teams. Maybe he's hoping that will get his team fired up. I'm sure he'll be trying to get them to believe they can beat Cuero when the time comes. Bellville had a great win and now will have the tough job of not having a let down. Bellville by 14.

strike hard
09-10-2005, 07:36 AM
Bellville by 35+

sealystarter20
09-10-2005, 12:26 PM
yoakum by 35 bellville 10
Sealy 21 bellville 0 the reason i said yoakum because bellville is getting to comfortable with themselves.

gobblerfan02
09-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by sealystarter20
yoakum by 35 bellville 10
Sealy 21 bellville 0 the reason i said yoakum because bellville is getting to comfortable with themselves. Sealy beat bellville???? I'd still give the nod to bellville on this one, Yoakum lost a lot of talent....don't know if they can stay w/ 'em!

CheerMom
09-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Bellville should have no problems with the Yoakum team that I witnessed last night. Go Brahmas!!!!

Pmoney
09-10-2005, 01:22 PM
Bellville 42

Yoakum 14

rhs78
09-10-2005, 04:37 PM
I think Bellville will win this one by at least 4 Tds even if they have a slight letdown. rice could have won by a couple more scores if the turnover bug hadn't bitten. the offense. Most of Yoakum's offense goes thru Britton, if you can stop him most of the time then their offense gets stopped.

Good luck Brahmas

bd62
09-11-2005, 10:15 AM
yoakum is strugging big time right now. they have a killer schedule and that is good for later on but can kill a teams confidence. yoakum has had 5 yrs. in a row in playoffs . i think this year will be there biggest challenge. this is when they need fan support. anyone can follow a winner but the true fans follow teams when they really need it.bellville knows what i am talking about. i remember when they were 0-3 last year and they had a good turn out over in yoakum. true fans.

Matthew328
09-11-2005, 10:17 AM
Bellville rolls......

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-11-2005, 10:34 PM
Looks like Sealystarter20 has made a BOLD prediction, Sealy 21 Bellville 0, are you sure you want to start somthing you can not finish? Whats the problem you cant stand Bellville getting some attention?
Dont worrie, You will get all the attention this week with the whole state of Texas and then some on FSN's big game of the week, but are you sure you want that much attention, could get very ugly Friday night vs Cuero!!!!
Just remember you started it with your BOLD prediction!!!!!!!!

briefcase
09-12-2005, 09:27 AM
yoakum is struggling this year, and the killer schedule is not helping. Crowe is an awesome coach and has always given yoakum a chance to win even when other teams have much more talent. For instance, he has played cuero w/in 7 pts the last 2 years and beat wharton last year in bi district. too many others to mention, but come district they will contend for a spot. you can take that to the bank.

hata_hurta06
09-12-2005, 10:07 AM
bellville will give em more than the can handle

underware
09-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Boy, it's been tough down here in Yoakum. We still have a QB problem. We don't have one. Nieto is the starter and Baros is the Backup. Neither can do much. Yoakum has a decent line for a change and some running backs and recievers. But no leader at QB. Defense ain't bad either, no one has really run away with anything. I"m going with Yoakum because they're my team. By a sqeaker.

BTEXDAD
09-12-2005, 12:54 PM
Looks like Sealystarter20 has made a BOLD prediction, Sealy 21 Bellville 0, are you sure you want to start somthing you can not finish? Whats the problem you cant stand Bellville getting some attention?
Dont worrie, You will get all the attention this week with the whole state of Texas and then some on FSN's big game of the week, but are you sure you want that much attention, could get very ugly Friday night vs Cuero!!!!
Just remember you started it with your BOLD prediction!!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing, Former brahma. Could be lonnnnnggg night for Tigers.

Bull's-eye
09-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Got to go with Bellville, but hopefully they won't have a let down after playing 2 big games. Homecoming could also be a slight distraction. Good opportunity for a Yoakum upset, but I think Bellville is just too strong, especially at home. Bellville wins, but may be a little closer game than most would expect.

UPanIN
09-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Bellville WINS BIG!

They will not worry about Sealy and the comments until it means something. Then they won't worry about the comments... they will just do their job and let the chips fall where they may.

Raider Nurse
09-12-2005, 03:09 PM
Bellville will have no problem winning this week. I think they will be too much for Yoakum.

pirate4state
09-12-2005, 03:16 PM
Bellville by 20+

gobbler grad
09-12-2005, 06:15 PM
Oh my gosh, couldn't Yoakum find an easier team to play this week...especially Bellville's Homecoming...gonna be a cakewalk, if they play like they did last Friday night...Bellville , just has it going on right now...take it easy on them dawgs...

BELLVILLE==49-7...:thumbsup:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Hey Gobbler, were off next week, I would like to see yall. looks like the gobblers will be hard to beat. Who and were do yall play neat week?

crabman
09-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Hey Gobbler, were off next week, I would like to see yall. looks like the gobblers will be hard to beat. Who and were do yall play neat week?

I'm not Gobbler but I will answer your post. You are in luck. We play at Sinton. Should be a barn burner.

I wanted to address the view that people from Cuero have of Jesse Crow. Nobody likes his antics. There was the one year he wore the black duster and fedora (that is a hat for all you Cuero ROMMIES). There was the year he wore the blue blazer and tie. We called that his Band Director uniform. He rides the referees to no end. The worst refereeing job in all of football is a line judge at a Yoakum game. With all that being said, he does more with less talent than any coach around here. He can take a bunch of slow white boys (no prejudice intended) and win 8 or 9 games most of the time. Go DII and make it a few rounds into the playoffs. That just addresses his football coaching. As an athletic director he is unequaled around here. Boys track, girls track, boys cross country, girls cross country, baseball, softball, boys basketball, girls basketball, volleyball. They kick our butt in almost everything. Cuero won state in track last year. Who won District? Yoakum. Top to bottom his programs are either 1 or 2 in every single sport. There is just a little bit of Bulldog envy in Cuero but you will never hear anyone admit it.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Where is the Sinton vs Cuero game?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Any Yoakum posters coming to Bellville?

GreenGobbla
09-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Where is the Sinton vs Cuero game?

sinton

sfajacks33
09-16-2005, 09:45 AM
Bellville wins going away. Scouted at Yoakum last week against Rice. They looked horrible. Rice beat them 29-6 and I thought Rice was being nice not to make it any worse than that. I dont think Hughie will be so nice. I Take Bellville 42-7.

MARLINDOGS
09-16-2005, 09:47 AM
Bellville by 35.

BrahmaMom
09-16-2005, 10:28 AM
GO BRAHMAS! The freshmen Bulls took care of Yoakum yesterday handily after their starting QB got in the game in the 2nd quarter. Didn't see the JV game as was rushing to the Bellville hospital to see what was wrong with my 7th grade Brahma's wrist(hit by a helmet). 7th A Brahmas won, but sounds like it was close enough to put a kid with a possible wrist fracture back in the game (taped). The varsity should be able to make it a loonnngg night for Yoakum and a great Homecoming for Brahma Alumni! Luv ya, Bulls!

Bull's-eye
09-16-2005, 10:31 AM
Looking forward to seeing some of those 13 sophomores get more playing time. Need to get them ready for district play. Good luck to both teams! Go Bulls!!!!

briefcase
09-16-2005, 12:36 PM
I believe the Yoakum J.V. won.

marlin fan
09-16-2005, 12:45 PM
Go Bellville beat the Bulldogs( i cant believe i just said that)

Bull's-eye
09-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Just wondering if the new TV star "Red Mustache" will be at the game?:thinking:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-16-2005, 05:20 PM
I think the star's of the show were the Brahmas, Red man need to grow some hair on his head!!!!!!

CuErO's BiG "O"
09-16-2005, 06:56 PM
Yoakum doesnt have a chance. Sorry guys. Bellville 42-0

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-17-2005, 12:26 AM
Bellville 44
Yoakum 7

ro_tex_solja
09-17-2005, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
holy mess.....i forgot yoakum plays bellville....holy molyyy this one is gonna get ugly i say
Bellville 45
Yoakum 7

lol....man i would say i had the spread just about right....lol that sucks i was only off by one point for Bellville