PDA

View Full Version : 21-3a

pgamgt1982
11-01-2003, 01:02 AM
Alright, SOMEONE please break-down this district.
In order of records, possible playoff teams, and run down what has to happen in order for what team to make the playoffs.....

Hamshire 52 - Hardin 6
H-J 37 - O-field 27
Buna 8 - B-C 2
Anahuac ? - Kountze ?

SOME HELP PLEASE!!! LoL

Cat22
11-01-2003, 01:19 AM
This may get complicated.
Anahuac 5-1
Orangefield 4-2
Bridge City 4-2
Hamshire Fannett 4-2
Ok, if Anahuac beats BC next week and both HF and OF win, it will be HF big school. OF will probably play Liberty and Anahuac and Huffman.
If BC beats Anahuac next week then there may be a four way tie with all of these teams being 5-2. If this happens then I'm not sure who would go and who stays home. Next week should be fun.

pgamgt1982
11-01-2003, 01:24 AM
Thanks bro, I know you tried to help, but there isn't much explaining, because nobody knows exactly what is going to happen, like everyone has stated many posts ago, playoffs will come down to WEEK 10. the match up of 21-3a lies next week, between anahuac and bridge city......honestly, i feel as if anahuac has the advantage in this one!

orangefield and hamshire should have no problem winning next friday night....so it should break down like this

1 anahuac
2 hamshire
3 orangefield

In district 22 it will be

1 liberty
2 the hill
3 huffman

WHO WILL PLAY WHO IN THE FIRST ROUND ?

bccards
11-01-2003, 01:28 AM
Cat22:
This may get complicated.
Anahuac 5-1
Orangefield 4-2
Bridge City 4-2
Hamshire Fannett 4-2
Ok, if Anahuac beats BC next week and both HF and OF win, it will be HF big school. OF will probably play Liberty and Anahuac and Huffman.
If BC beats Anahuac next week then there may be a four way tie with all of these teams being 5-2. If this happens then I'm not sure who would go and who stays home. Next week should be fun.if bc beats anahuac, they're in because they beat both h-f and h-j. if bc loses, bc sits at home in week 11

fanofthegame
11-01-2003, 01:31 AM
To start with 21 3a will play 22 in round 1. 22 Should be Barbers Hill Div I, Liberty DII #1 and Huffman Div 2 #2. Outside chance that Cleveland could be D1 and Hill could be D2 #2. For this to happen Huffman wold have to loose to Coldspring and Cleveland beat Liberty.

For 21 3a now. Anahuac is in. Div 2 #1 seed. Currently BC, Ofield and HF are tied at 4-2. Orangefield and H-F should win their next games...playing Hardin and Kountze respectively. These games should not be overlooked, but should be wins. This means BC must beat Anahuac to make the playoffs. If this happens, because of point differential between BC(-1 to Orangefield), HF(-23 to BC) and Orangefield(-27 to HF), Orangefield would be the odd man out by something like 3 points. If BC beats Anahuac, and the rest holds true...you have BC vs Barbers Hill, Anahuac vs Huffman, and Liberty vs HF. If Anahuac beats BC, then you have Hill vs HF, Anahuac vs Huffman, and Liberty vs Orangefield.

I think I have this right. If Cleveland slips in as third in 22aaa then they go D1 and Barbers Hill becomes D2#2.

I think this is right as far as 21AAA breakdown goes.

X21AAAPlayer
11-01-2003, 02:01 AM
fanofthegame:
To start with 21 3a will play 22 in round 1. 22 Should be Barbers Hill Div I, Liberty DII #1 and Huffman Div 2 #2. Outside chance that Cleveland could be D1 and Hill could be D2 #2. For this to happen Huffman wold have to loose to Coldspring and Cleveland beat Liberty.

For 21 3a now. Anahuac is in. Div 2 #1 seed. Currently BC, Ofield and HF are tied at 4-2. Orangefield and H-F should win their next games...playing Hardin and Kountze respectively. These games should not be overlooked, but should be wins. This means BC must beat Anahuac to make the playoffs. If this happens, because of point differential between BC(-1 to Orangefield), HF(-23 to BC) and Orangefield(-27 to HF), Orangefield would be the odd man out by something like 3 points. If BC beats Anahuac, and the rest holds true...you have BC vs Barbers Hill, Anahuac vs Huffman, and Liberty vs HF. If Anahuac beats BC, then you have Hill vs HF, Anahuac vs Huffman, and Liberty vs Orangefield.

I think I have this right. If Cleveland slips in as third in 22aaa then they go D1 and Barbers Hill becomes D2#2.

I think this is right as far as 21AAA breakdown goes.WOW!!! eek! eek! eek!

Hupernikomen
11-01-2003, 02:11 AM
fanofthegame:

I think this is right as far as 21AAA breakdown goes.Well if it is a 4-way tie for first place. I believe this district has a 14 point max system on the point spread..if this is true. HF will be the odd man out because they have a -14 at this point overall. Anahuac is at even right now and even if they lose to BC by 14 and become a -14 they beat HF head to head. So in my understanding if it ends a 4-way tie. HF is out and BC is the Div. 1 rep.

pgamgt1982
11-01-2003, 03:03 AM
Alright, I'm understanding a little better now!
I am thinking Anahuac will beat B-C next week.
If this is so, it will look like this, CORRECT ?

3 Huffman Vs 1 Anahuac
2 Barbers Hill Vs 2Hamshire Fannett
1 Liberty Vs 3 Orangefield

That is my perspective on Week 11. If anyone cares to know who I think will win in Week 11,

District 22 Will WIN All 3 Games!

<small>[ November 01, 2003, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: pgamgt1982 ]</small>