PDA

View Full Version : Okay 30-3A fans...

b-dogs
09-09-2005, 11:26 PM
Sinton is clearly going to have a cake walk in district. My question is, who is going to take 2nd and 3rd in the district? Ingelside is not the same team without Stacey. All of the teams seem to be about even. So whos locking up the other 2 playoff spots?

SintonFan_inAustin
09-10-2005, 12:27 AM
if Banquete and Odem were in district 30 3a they would be the other 2 representatives. right now looks like mathis 2nd and battle between ap and ingleside for 3rd spot, Goliad might go winless in district

b-dogs
09-10-2005, 12:51 AM
We are going to have a hard time making the playoffs in our 2A district. There are 6 teams that are 2-1 or 3-0 so far this season. Only taft has a losing record but they have played some stiff competition. It looks like both of our Districts will come down to power points. Except for Sinton of course.

Buccaneer
09-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
if Banquete and Odem were in district 30 3a they would be the other 2 representatives. right now looks like mathis 2nd and battle between ap and ingleside for 3rd spot, Goliad might go winless in district

Beware The Howling Tigers! Goliad lost to St. Joseph, who could probably beat Victoria Memorial(everybody else does), beat Edna, and lost to George West(who lost to Refugio in 2OT).

IHStangFan
09-12-2005, 10:19 AM
Mathis and AP

AP Panther Fan
09-12-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Mathis and AP

oh ye of little faith...... ;)

IHStangFan
09-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
oh ye of little faith...... ;) has nothing to do w/ faith, i'm a realist, and its VERY apparent that the Mustangs have had the wind knocked outa them w/ the loss of Stacey. (shrug) I just call em like i see em.....even when i dont like what i'm calling.