PDA

View Full Version : Dripping Springs 27 Bandera 24....

Bandera YaYa
09-09-2005, 10:45 PM
End of 1st quarter DP 21 Bandera 3..........Halftime DP 21 Bandera 11......Tied the game with about 3 min left in game.....we held them all the way to the 1 yard line ...5 seconds..4th down...they kicked and made it. Great game DOGS!!!!!! Although it's a loss, we kicked butt in the 2nd half!! Chad had some incredible runs and Hicks threw some rockets out there tonite....looking forward to playing Devine next week!!! Way to hang in there DOGS!!!!

shellman54
09-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Good game Bandera, tough loss.

Bandera YaYa
09-09-2005, 11:12 PM
Thanks....we seem to be able to come back strong in the 2nd half.....we fumbled a ball in the 1st half that resulted in a quick TD for them....might have been a different outcome ...but all told, I'm very proud of our boys.....next week will be another tough one! :clap: :D

Chris Hart
09-10-2005, 12:29 AM
That's the kind of game I was expecting. That is a great showing by the Bandera team. You might as well pencil in Wimberley, Liberty Hill, and Bandera as the playoff reps for 27-3A. I expect them all to make good runs in the postseason as well. Devine better look out, Bandera's going to do a number on em...:)

Bandera YaYa
09-10-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
That's the kind of game I was expecting. That is a great showing by the Bandera team. You might as well pencil in Wimberley, Liberty Hill, and Bandera as the playoff reps for 27-3A. I expect them all to make good runs in the postseason as well. Devine better look out, Bandera's going to do a number on em...:) Chris Hart, thanks for your kind words!!! But no doubt, Devine is gonna be a tough one, not to be taken lightly at all! Thanks for your encouragement and support!!!! :)