justlikesports
09-09-2005, 10:38 PM
Final score:
Monahans 42
Andrews 19

WAY TO GO LOBOES!!!

GWOOD
09-09-2005, 10:41 PM
Big statement by the Loboes!! Everyone was wondering--Is Monahans for real or was Merkel really weak?

Snyder_TigerFan
09-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Monahans sound tough this year.

SnyTigBaseB07
09-09-2005, 10:47 PM
well crap i was waaaaaay of on my prediction i said andrews by 3....haha not even close.

ML05
09-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Don't feel bad Snyder, I picked Monahans to "score late in the game" and win by a "small margin". lol. But I'm happy with the result! To answer a question, yes, I think Merkel is pretty weak this year, so there wasn't much competition there, but Andrews gave Monahans more of a test, and we stood up to the challenge. Midland Christian may give the Loboes a run for their money. We'll just have to wait and see.

Black & Gold
09-10-2005, 12:48 AM
I have to admit, I was wrong on this one too. Is Andrews down this year or is Monahans really that good. Congrats to Monahans either way.

lobo12
09-10-2005, 01:03 AM
i heard andrews was not very good either which is what i predicted, monahans to win easily, i think the loboes are good but dont have much competition until the first round of the playoffs except for midland christian and colorado city....congrats loboes and keep up the hard work, maybe there wont be a 4-3a sweep this year

donjuan
09-11-2005, 12:49 AM
Way to go Loboes!!!!!!

BMOC
09-11-2005, 01:48 AM
People around here are always saying that Monahans is good on Thursday nights, but can never win on Friday nights. Looks like Coach Owens finally got them Thursdays caught up to Fridays.

MARLINDOGS
09-11-2005, 06:53 AM
Congratulations Monahans.

Pmoney
09-11-2005, 10:47 AM
Good job Monahans

swaterfan
09-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by lobo12
i heard andrews was not very good either which is what i predicted, monahans to win easily, i think the loboes are good but dont have much competition until the first round of the playoffs except for midland christian and colorado city....congrats loboes and keep up the hard work, maybe there wont be a 4-3a sweep this year

lets not get carried away yet.....4-3a isnt lookin too shabby

mustang04
09-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by swaterfan
lets not get carried away yet.....4-3a isnt lookin too shabby

correcto!!

theres a difference between being an awesome monahans team...and an awesome sweetwater, wylie, and snyder team

lobo12
09-11-2005, 02:31 PM
like i said monahans doesnt really play anyone too tough, i dont think they are as good as everybody thinks and i dont think they will get past the first round....just a little wishful thinking

donjuan
09-11-2005, 07:18 PM
lobo12, why would you wish that Monahans does not get past the first round? are you from Monahans, and if you are, what do you have against the Loboes?

lobo12
09-11-2005, 07:53 PM
no i didnt mean that at all, i meant wishful thinking when i said not another 4-3a sweep meaning i want monahans to beat someone from that district in the first round, i just dont think they will......they do however need to come down to earth, they all have quite the big head after the first two wins, i can see how you thought that way sorry i should have worded it different, good luck to the green this friday against midland christian

donjuan
09-12-2005, 08:16 AM
My guess is that you are a former player that is jealous of the success that this years team is having. There is a big difference in getting the big head and in having confidence.

WTF-82
09-12-2005, 09:44 AM
Lobo 12 remember loboes didnt play any one to tough last year.
And still lost the diffrence is Monahans is tougher this year.

WTF-82
09-12-2005, 09:49 AM
This is not last years team or any hanna team they dont have the big head they are just happy things are going well big diffrence
a player can celebrate after big wins. Last years team was all talk and I never saw them hit someone but this years squad is hitting.
Big Difference.

WTF-82
09-12-2005, 09:56 AM
That is one of the big problems in Monahans Football. There are to many hatters. Support the team Quit hatting you should expect a good program to be great every year. And when they
win they should celebrate and go back to work on Mondays.

lobo12
09-12-2005, 12:11 PM
first of all i said i wanted them to win, i was misunderstood, do i think they will get past the first round, no, do i want them to, yes. and i dont know what yall are talking about. every team they played last year is tougher than this years team. why would i be jealous we did just fine when i played i hope they are successful because i will always go for monahans football. and remember pre district doesnt really mean anything in a couple of weeks. i just dont want them to get overconfident, how do you know they are not, you dont....what do you have against hanna, your one of those people that thinks its the coaches fault and thats it, prolly one of the people that doesnt show up to support the team, you'll only go when they start winning and jump on the bandwagon.......i wish monahans all the success they can get i dont know where you got these ideas, but i will talk to yall later

WTF-82
09-13-2005, 09:02 AM
Very good Lobo 12 know you sound like a lobo. I always Remember Lobo tradition is a family.

lobo12
09-13-2005, 03:23 PM
ok, are you being sarcastic? first of all i have always bled green and always will...i cant imagine not goin for the loboes. they do have somethin workin for them in the first round of the playoffs however.......the boys in green are known for winning games they arent supposed to...that gives me a little more confidence....but that is a ways away..........for now, go get em green and show those tapps boys how its done