PDA

View Full Version : Thurdays menu for the college guys....

Chief Woodman
10-15-2003, 03:17 PM
1/2 inch thick homemede cheeseburgers with fries and mac and cheese. Iced tea for a drink...and oh yes desert........that sorry ole homemade cheesecake again.

olddawggreen
10-15-2003, 03:51 PM
Cheif, just curious what this is about?

Bandera YaYa
10-15-2003, 05:18 PM
You meanie!!! wink

Chief Woodman
10-15-2003, 05:26 PM
Here is the story......a few guys who used to visit my house now play colllege football...Sam Houston, aTm, Midwestern, San Angelo State and a few just went to college somewhere without playing football...Baylor, Tarleton, Stephen F Austin and others. Since they remember the good cooking so much, just wanted to let 'em have something from home....lol. Hope you boys are eating well!....hehehehehe

Bandera YaYa
10-15-2003, 05:27 PM
Double meanie!!! (darn, it did sound yummy...!)

Chief Woodman
10-15-2003, 05:28 PM
Oldgreendawg- if you are still on that project in Wise county let me know...I would like to meet ya while you are still here. Maybe even feed ya.....lol

olddawggreen
10-15-2003, 05:28 PM
I see, I think I can smell it from my motel room! What time is dinner?

Chief Woodman
10-15-2003, 05:32 PM
The chicken fried rib eye at the courthouse cafe is excellent. Frilly's has great Cajun food. Catfish o'harlies seve a chiken fried steak that is good, and the double for $2 more will give you enough for lunch the next day. The fish there is good also. Let me know how long you will be in town I will have ya over for dinner. PS- pep rally tonight at 8PM by Wal-Mart...hamburgers at 7PM same place. I will be there. You can come over when my little bride make home made tortalinii...it is to die for.

<small>[ October 15, 2003, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>

olddawggreen
10-15-2003, 08:51 PM
Chief Woodman, it was great to meet you, its always fun to put a face on a name. It was a really fine pep rally. Was this for your home coming? (Bonefire was great) I have really enjoyed your community during my stay. Looks like a great place to live. Best wishes, Oldawggreen :) :)

<small>[ October 15, 2003, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>

Chief Woodman
10-15-2003, 09:34 PM
olddawggreen:
Chief Woodman, it was great to meet you, its always fun to put a face on a name. It was a really fine pep rally. Was this for your home coming? (Bonefire was great) I have really enjoyed your community during my stay. Looks like a great place to live. Best wishes, Oldawggreen :) :) Oldgreen- was really nice to meet you and like you say put a face to a name. The peprally was not for homecomming. This week we play our biggest rival (Bridgeport). So it was just a Big Sandy warm-up. My wife says if you will be in town for a couple of weeks she will be sure and have the tortillini. I will let you know when. By the way...thanks for the armband thing. It was very gracious of you to do what you did. Yes Decatur is a nice place to live. Being close to the metroplex also has the advantages of Cowboys, Mavs, Stars and Rangers. Never a dull moment around here. Be safe driving home.

olddawggreen
10-16-2003, 07:54 AM
Sounds great good luck to your guys Friday night, I will be pulling for em!

shsu62
10-16-2003, 08:02 AM
Sounds like a good meal Chief. I miss those good home cooked meals. Sounds like the big rivalry is getting everyone fired up. Lets make it two years in a row. Our big ricalry game is this week also with Stephen F. Austin. Good Luck to the Eagles and bring home another district crown!
Go Kats!