snyder wins 20-13

stats will be up later

GWOOD
09-09-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
lubbock cooper vs. snyder

snyder wins 20-13

stats will be up later

Wow. A lot closer than anyone thought. What happened?

johnfx24
09-09-2005, 10:02 PM
snyder slithered out of that one!!!

SnyTigBaseB07
09-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by johnfx24
snyder slithered out of that one!!!

ya we did, thank goodness for Eric martinez lol

SnyTigBaseB07
09-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD

we just werent moving the ball like we normally would, and coopers D wasnt as weak as we thought it would be, all in all it was a really close game..i thought near the end that we might actually lose....:(

Snyder_TigerFan
09-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Yep....we scraped by. I think Lubbock Cooper wanted it alot more than us. I was a little disappointed in the Snyder defense I saw tonight. They just did not seem to be into the game during the first half. They woke up a little during the second half. I'm glad they came away with the win, but it was alot closer than it should have been. Congrats to Lubbock Cooper to a good game. They will definetly be in the playoffs.

Tidal Wave
09-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Lubbock Cooper good?Or Snyder overrated?.......i wonder how sweetwater will do against Lubbock Cooper and how Snyder will do against Greenwood....peace

gobbler grad
09-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD

nobody thought it would be this close...:eek:

Snyder_TigerFan
09-09-2005, 10:27 PM
I don't think Snyder is over rated, I just think that Lubbock Cooper came out and wanted it alot more than Snyder did. They out played the Tigers in the first half.

Fact of the matter....Snyder came out with a win.

BTW, Sweetwater already played Lubbock Cooper. They beat them easily in Cooper's first game.

Tidal Wave
09-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Hmm then it seems to me that Snyder vs Sweetwater will be the battle of offense vs Defense.....

johnfx24
09-09-2005, 10:29 PM
yes they won easily like he just said........
40-6 easily

SnyTigBaseB07
09-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Tidal Wave
Hmm then it seems to me that Snyder vs Sweetwater will be the battle of offense vs Defense.....

yea.....gosh i cant wait til that game!!!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
09-09-2005, 10:39 PM
I think this was a good wake up call for Snyder. They came away with the victory, but I think they will go back and see how close it was. To me...the defense just looked like the were asleep in the 1st half....moping around. I saw the scrimmage Canyon Randall and they would come out very pumped up and trying to pump up the other players....where was that tonight? I saw a little during the second half.

SnyTigBaseB07
09-09-2005, 10:49 PM
i think they thought to much into the last two wins and thought they could get lazy and win, but we saw what happens when we get lazy, a team will come out and whoop the crap outta ya. but thank goodness we woke up and realized what we had to do

way to go tigers!

Black & Gold
09-10-2005, 01:09 AM
Good job Tigers. Another one in the win column.

Pmoney
09-10-2005, 09:25 AM
Snyder wasnt playing like they could....Reigh had an off night...and so did the D

Whsdogs
09-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
yea.....gosh i cant wait til that game!!!!!

I cant wait till the Sweetwater vs. Wylie game....now that will be a good one

cause im from wylie and my roomate is from sweetwater :D haa

Da Mules
09-10-2005, 11:13 AM
I for one will have to eat a little crow from my Cooper friends over this game.. I told them they wouldn't stay within 5 TD's of Snyder. Give Cooper some credit; don't put it all on Snyder having an off night.

mustang04
09-10-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
I cant wait till the Sweetwater vs. Wylie game....now that will be a good one

cause im from wylie and my roomate is from sweetwater :D haa

HEY BUDDY! haha i cant wait till we go back to MY hometown to watch sweetwater beat ur boys:D

good job snyder, way to rep 4-3A

strata_0
09-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Hey da mules Salt and Pepper with that crow???

Whsdogs
09-11-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
HEY BUDDY! haha i cant wait till we go back to MY hometown to watch sweetwater beat ur boys:D

good job snyder, way to rep 4-3A

hahaha yah we will have fun in ur hometown...but during the game might not be so fun for you lol:D

Da Mules
09-11-2005, 08:32 PM
lemon pepper and a light whine... er, wine :D
and I give Cooper some respect for hanging much tougher than ANY of us on this board thought possible.. they might do better in district than we thought :thinking:

Lost @ BOB
09-12-2005, 09:56 AM
Do better than anyone thought in district? How can anyone do better than first, which is where we all assumed the Pirates would finish. Nice win @ Shallowater. Good luck this week with Amherst, or is it Three Way?

Snyder_TigerFan
09-12-2005, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Da Mules
... Give Cooper some credit; don't put it all on Snyder having an off night.

I agree...Cooper deserves credit for the way that they played. Their offensive line looked very good, provided protection for the quarterback as well as excellent blocks for the running game.

Da Mules
09-12-2005, 04:32 PM
Gee, Lost Bob, I'm blown away by your 1st and only post. What insight and perception. Why don't you put up your town and team so we can all benefit from your years of experience.. or did they lock down the computers in special ed where you're at?
Just about everybody from DCFM to the homey-lovin' Lubbock Avalanche-Journal has predicted Lubbock Cooper 3rd to 4th in district.

LH Panther Mom
09-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Lost @ BOB
Nice win @ Shallowater.

Considering there's only about 50 students difference in enrollment, I'd say it was. :)

Good luck this week with Amherst, or is it Three Way?

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif Awww....don't pick on the little guys.

Lost @ BOB
09-13-2005, 08:24 AM
For someone from Muleshoe, Texas to comment about special ed contains an irony so poignant only a blind man could not see. I have a strong inclination a town named after a sterile crossbreed is, for some strange reason, not known for its academic prowess. The idea of preseason rankings for high school football is ludacris. No one knows how good a team will be until all the players play as a cohesive unit. Cooper did have many unknowns going into this season, but they have shown that the Pirate ship is still rolling along nicely. "Da Mules", as you so eloquently put it, have few unknowns. This is actually unfortunate in that, with so many pieces in place, we know exactly what to expect from "Da Mules"..........mediocrity. Let's keep this discussion solely in the positive as we are all proud of the team's we support. An ongoing rift consisting of personal onslaughts in a battle you are primed to lose. Good luck to your team this week. I hear Whiteface is quite formidable this season.

jmcgee
09-13-2005, 09:13 AM
ok

strata_0
09-13-2005, 12:30 PM
WOW!!!

Da Mules
09-13-2005, 02:24 PM
[. Let's keep this discussion solely in the positive as we are all proud of the team's we support. . I hear Whiteface is quite formidable this season. [/B]

So far, Lost Bob, you haven't made a single positive contribution in either of your two posts. Looks like to me you joined the board just to slam my Mules. If you want to make snide remarks about other teams, then expect to get it back. Oh and yes, have enough guts to talk up your own team...or did you ever have one?

and you haven't presented an ounce of evidence contrary to my original statements that 1) Cooper did better against Snyder than ALL of us expected, and 2) Cooper might do better in district than ALL of the pundits have forecast; nobody but you (apparently) picked them to finish higher than 3rd or 4th. I still believe da Mules are gonna handle em. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh and by the way, scholarly Bob, the great academic: 1) the word you want is "ludicrous" not ludacris. Maybe that's how you spell it where you come from, but I generally concur with Mr. Webster 2) "da" is slang for "the", as in "da Bears;" not DUH, which would however be appropriate for the general tone of your last post. Have a nice day :D