GS#17
09-09-2005, 10:25 PM
Any updates on this score?

fury900
09-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Wimberly 27 - Iowa Park 10 F

Macarthur
09-12-2005, 09:44 AM
I wasn't at the game, but from what I heard, it was a much closer game than the score would indicate. Once again, IP had more total yardage but turnovers and special teams mistakes did them in.

Odis
09-12-2005, 09:51 AM
looks like unless we can beat Childress we are going to be winless going into district.

hata_hurta06
09-12-2005, 10:02 AM
:eek:

Macarthur
09-12-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Odis
looks like unless we can beat Childress we are going to be winless going into district.

It's certainly possible, but I think Old High is very beatable and you never know with Gainesville.

I'm telling you, this IP team has loads of talent and have had more offensive production than any of the teams they have played. They just keep making mental errors. If they can get those things ironed out, there's not anyone on their schedule they can't beat, including Gainesville.

Odis
09-12-2005, 10:56 AM
I went over to Vernon to scout out Vernon and WF. They both looked plenty stout to me. I would have bet a saw mill dollar that we'd whomp Vernon this year, but after seeing them, I'm not so sure. And Old High was loaded with speed. If Vernon couldn't contain it, I have my concerns about the HAWKS!

On the brighter side, I do think Vernon will be our toughest test in district. I think Graham is down a notch (or two).

Macarthur
09-12-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Odis
I went over to Vernon to scout out Vernon and WF. They both looked plenty stout to me. I would have bet a saw mill dollar that we'd whomp Vernon this year, but after seeing them, I'm not so sure. And Old High was loaded with speed. If Vernon couldn't contain it, I have my concerns about the HAWKS!

On the brighter side, I do think Vernon will be our toughest test in district. I think Graham is down a notch (or two).

I don't doubt what you are saying, but IP is always on the short end of the stick in speed and quickness, so why should this year be any different?

IP has always won by playing hard and with discipline. They rarely "out-talent" people.