AggieJohn
09-09-2005, 04:24 PM
http://tinypic.com/dlntw7.jpg

IHStangFan
09-09-2005, 04:24 PM
HECK YES!!

piratebg
09-09-2005, 04:25 PM
No...............you look like Lacheys!!!!

pirate44
there are some similarities

AggieJohn
crap i just posted it and got four votes in favor, no!!!

CHS_CG
09-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
there are some similarities

i agree!

Keith7
09-09-2005, 04:29 PM
this is gay.. u make gay threads

AggieJohn
09-09-2005, 04:30 PM
but who's cuter?

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Sorry, Russ.....but when you're a little under the influence, there are some similarities.

AP Panther Fan
09-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Sorry, Russ.....but when you're a little under the influence, there are some similarities.

Are you drinking today?:D

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Are you drinking today?:D

Not yet! If I were, I might've answered the "who's cuter" question. :D

AggieJohn
09-09-2005, 04:35 PM
but apparently since i'm gay you can

Sinton94
09-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Not yet! If I were, I might've answered the "who's cuter" question. :D

DON"T YOU MEAN STILL!

Keith7
09-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
but apparently since i'm gay you can

eww you just came out of the closet

IHStangFan
09-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
eww you just came out of the closet the part he DIDNT tell you Keith is that.....he did it for you.

AggieJohn
09-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
eww you just came out of the closet

your so right,
thanks for catching me (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32384&highlight=special)

Keith7
09-09-2005, 04:52 PM
your so right,
thanks for catching me (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32384&highlight=special)

sweet coverup dude

big daddy russ
09-09-2005, 11:58 PM
Hell, I can see it. But I might have to take another look in la manana after my vision clears and my headache goes away.:D

Bandera YaYa
09-10-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Hell, I can see it. Just shoot yourself now......... :rolleyes: :p

AggieJohn
09-10-2005, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Just shoot yourself now......... :rolleyes: :p

what are you talking about, i was voted most handsome by.........
my fiance

Bandera YaYa
09-10-2005, 09:22 AM
what are you talking about, i was voted most handsome by.........
my fiance Well I would hope so!!! :p :D

JHS_c/o_06'
09-10-2005, 02:38 PM
AJ...its just in that picture....but you look like a Muppet. lol

j/k

SnyTigBaseB07
09-10-2005, 03:08 PM
haha holy crap ya'll were twins seperated at birth!!!!!

tigers07
09-11-2005, 02:09 AM
yall dont look alike but yall are both ugly and gay

AggieJohn
09-11-2005, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
AJ...its just in that picture....but you look like a Muppet. lol

j/k
i think being called the next kermit would be an honor

MARLINDOGS
09-11-2005, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by tigers07
yall dont look alike but yall are both ugly and gay :thinking: Wow what a comment.

big daddy russ
09-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by tigers07
yall dont look alike but yall are both ugly and gay
It's cool. Did you see the girl that was my 'coverup?' It's a pretty nice consolation to being ugly and gay.

IHStangFan
09-12-2005, 10:17 AM
It's cool. Did you see the girl that was my 'coverup?' It's a pretty nice consolation to being ugly and gay. LOL!! thats outstanding.

big daddy russ
09-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL!! thats outstanding.
Some people were just born imbred. They make stupid comments like that because they hate life, and with good reason.

On a serious note, there is help. It's a magical little place called Arkansas... he'd fit right in.

IHStangFan
09-12-2005, 11:20 AM
Some people were just born imbred. They make stupid comments like that because they hate life, and with good reason.

On a serious note, there is help. It's a magical little place called Arkansas... he'd fit right in. HEY!! HEY!! Watch the AR comments, its actually a very nice place in parts! :) on a totally diff. note.....

YOU SOLD THE BURBAN!?!?!?!?! *** OVER!??!!

big daddy russ
09-12-2005, 11:43 AM
HEY!! HEY!! Watch the AR comments, its actually a very nice place in parts! :) on a totally diff. note.....

YOU SOLD THE BURBAN!?!?!?!?! *** OVER!??!!
Nope, never gonna sell that thing. My sig's just a joke that was inspired by someone on this board.

The gas prices are getting to me a little, but I think of it this way: it's paid off, my insurance (liability) is $78 a month, and I spend roughly $225 a month on gas. That's right around $350 a month... a small car payment, right? I'd rather own this thing and fork out a little more for gas than buy something else that's not mine for another five years.

Besides, Amanda's looking at the new Mustangs and Volvo S60's. She's going to keep her little Focus (only pays $150 a month and only owes for another year and a half) and I can drive that bad boy for trips and covering games and what have you. She'll have her new and nice-looking car and I can keep the Burban! It may be old, but I love that thing.

IHStangFan
09-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Nope, never gonna sell that thing. My sig's just a joke that was inspired by someone on this board.

The gas prices are getting to me a little, but I think of it this way: it's paid off, my insurance (liability) is $78 a month, and I spend roughly $225 a month on gas. That's right around $350 a month... a small car payment, right? I'd rather own this thing and fork out a little more for gas than buy something else that's not mine for another five years.

Besides, Amanda's looking at the new Mustangs and Volvo S60's. She's going to keep her little Focus (only pays $150 a month and only owes for another year and a half) and I can drive that bad boy for trips and covering games and what have you. She'll have her new and nice-looking car and I can keep the Burban! It may be old, but I love that thing. oh hell...you had me worried!!! i tell ya man, i love my Titan, but that fuggin thing.....28gal tank, over 3 dollars a gal out here, and it gets roughly 15mpg.....i WOULD ride the motorcycle, but it needs a new rear tire...which i ordered last week. living 30 miles outa town....60miles roundtrip a day to and from work takes a toll!!

big daddy russ
09-12-2005, 12:27 PM
I hear you. I'm trying to get into a small cruiser, maybe a V Star 650, a Triumph America or a Harley Sportster. Gas is eating me alive.

IHStangFan
09-12-2005, 12:36 PM
I hear you. I'm trying to get into a small cruiser, maybe a V Star 650, a Triumph America or a Harley Sportster. Gas is eating me alive. i hear ya man, perfect excuse to buy a cycle!! LOL. i am LOVING my KLR....6.1gal tank.....650cc single, gettin over 50 to the gal.....GOOD STUFF!!

big daddy russ
09-12-2005, 12:51 PM
i hear ya man, perfect excuse to buy a cycle!! LOL. i am LOVING my KLR....6.1gal tank.....650cc single, gettin over 50 to the gal.....GOOD STUFF!!
I was looking at the KLR's too. I remembered yours and looooved the fact that it's a dual-purpose bike, but I'm gonna be riding from San Marcos to College Station a lot next year so I needed something with a better ride. Right now, I'm leaning toward the Triumph, but if I could get a good deal on one of the other bikes I could go another way very easily.

But I'll probably wait until Christmas before I buy. Better deals.

IHStangFan
09-12-2005, 12:59 PM
I was looking at the KLR's too. I remembered yours and looooved the fact that it's a dual-purpose bike, but I'm gonna be riding from San Marcos to College Station a lot next year so I needed something with a better ride. Right now, I'm leaning toward the Triumph, but if I could get a good deal on one of the other bikes I could go another way very easily.

But I'll probably wait until Christmas before I buy. Better deals. hehehe...are you kidding....dual purpose bikes, SPECIALLY the bigger ones are quite comfortable.....mainly due to the fact that they are narrow, and dont have you sprawled out on a seat which leads to buttlock and leg cramps. The only problem you might have w/ a KLR...is that at 6'0" (until my suspension REALLY broke in) couldnt touch the ground flatfooted.

big daddy russ
09-12-2005, 01:12 PM
hehehe...are you kidding....dual purpose bikes, SPECIALLY the bigger ones are quite comfortable.....mainly due to the fact that they are narrow, and dont have you sprawled out on a seat which leads to buttlock and leg cramps. The only problem you might have w/ a KLR...is that at 6'0" (until my suspension REALLY broke in) couldnt touch the ground flatfooted.
You think I'd be better off going with a KLR than a cruiser?

IHStangFan
09-12-2005, 01:20 PM
You think I'd be better off going with a KLR than a cruiser? thats just my opinion, but you know i'm bias. theyre cheaper, more durable (meaning, i'd rather dump a dualsport and tear up plastic, than a cruiser and tear up chrome, the price diff. is astounding) my KLR is alot more comfortable than my aunt's V-Star Classic.....i dont know man...call it personal pref. but what i'd recommend, is go sit on/ride all the bikes you THINK you might want, and even a few you dont think you'd want....get what fits you best.