PDA

View Full Version : AggieJohn

Keith7
09-09-2005, 02:31 PM
Why would you sign up for the fantasy football league if your not even gonna participate?? you are starting 9 guys who will not play this weekend.. thats rediculous

Bandera YaYa
09-09-2005, 02:34 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ...well he WAS in the one act play in high school...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pirate4state
09-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Why would you sign up for the fantasy football league if your not even gonna participate?? you are starting 9 guys who will not play this weekend.. thats rediculous I know this is not addressed to me, but I'm sure you know the answer. I know he had plenty of time to make "moves", but doesn't he still have time to try and add some players before Sunday? :thinking:

Sinton94
09-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Depends on the leauge! Some will not let you make any changes after the first game and there was game last night.

Keith7
09-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I know this is not addressed to me, but I'm sure you know the answer. I know he had plenty of time to make "moves", but doesn't he still have time to try and add some players before Sunday? :thinking:

you can still make changes, but i figured he for got cuz most people get it done before the first game in case a player plays in that game

pirate4state
09-09-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
you can still make changes, but i figured he for got cuz most people get it done before the first game in case a player plays in that game Are you the killer destroyers? If so, then right now I'm kicking your booty!! :p I know this will be the only time before Sunday & Monday that I can say that, so:

nana, nana, nana .... i know it's pathetic :weeping:

CHS_CG
09-09-2005, 03:09 PM
i havent kept up with mine alot, i havent had the time lol

HighSchool Fan
09-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
i havent kept up with mine alot, i havent had the time lol

haven't had the time?? you don't do anything at work, you have plenty of time, don't be making excuses when i kick your butt whenever we play :D

CHS_CG
09-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
haven't had the time?? you don't do anything at work, you have plenty of time, don't be making excuses when i kick your butt whenever we play :D

i dont care about losing this one, i didnt put 10 dollars in lol

if i woulda put 10 dollars in i woulda kept up with it,, i mean that 10 dollars can get me a whoel maybe 2 gallons of gas now a days lol

turbostud
09-09-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ...well he WAS in the one act play in high school...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LOL:D