PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater/Greenwood M&G

Ranger Mom
09-09-2005, 08:38 AM
If yall wanna meet somewhere, please PM your phone number.

I have no clue where would be the best place to meet up....since we are gonna be on Sweetwater turf! :weeping:

One of the you Sweetwater fans just needs to tell me where to be and when to be there!!:D

Black_Magic
09-09-2005, 08:43 AM
I have an Idea.. Meet at the top of that long black Slide at the South end of the field. Great place for Meet Greet and Slide! If your wearing cleats that is.:clap: Give a prize to anyone who can skid down the ramp on cleats w/o busting tail.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
09-09-2005, 09:28 AM
I will try and keep this near the top today.

If I don't hear from anyone, hopefully I will catch ya later on down the road!

mustang04
09-09-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I have an Idea.. Meet at the top of that long black Slide at the South end of the field. Great place for Meet Greet and Slide! If your wearing cleats that is.:clap: Give a prize to anyone who can skid down the ramp on cleats w/o busting tail.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

just curious....did u have a bad experience w/ our slide???

Ranger Mom
09-09-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
just curious....did u have a bad experience w/ our slide???

Hey!!! Are you gonna be there or not??

Black_Magic
09-09-2005, 10:18 AM
actually when I played it was made of concrete, not asphault. So No. Now I believe it has been black toped and coated, making it slick to players using the plastic screw in cleats. I bet teams would go down the ramp if it was concrete with the small grooves in it.

jmcgee
09-09-2005, 10:19 AM
I've slipped a time or 2 down that ramp while doing bowls.

jmcgee
09-09-2005, 10:19 AM
It doesnt feel to good

mustang04
09-09-2005, 10:20 AM
actually when I played it was made of concrete, not asphault. So No. Now I believe it has been black toped and coated, making it slick to players using the plastic screw in cleats. I bet teams would go down the ramp if it was concrete with the small grooves in it.

thats a good idea....i figured that they might put a strip of a non slick surface of the outter eadge for the players to walk down by now...maybe they'll put something like that into consideration

Black_Magic
09-09-2005, 10:23 AM
I hope so. If they dont like or let teams enter through the visitors stands it will leave just one alternative to enter by, the north stairs:rolleyes:

jmcgee
09-09-2005, 10:24 AM
That will never happen. We would declare a war on anyone who did that

mustang04
09-09-2005, 10:24 AM
I hope so. If they dont like or let teams enter through the visitors stands it will leave just one alternative to enter by, the north stairs:rolleyes:

haha, well in that case, well just go ahead and tell the teams to sit down and start sliding:D

Black_Magic
09-09-2005, 10:28 AM
:clap: :clap:

jmcgee
09-09-2005, 10:38 AM
After Party at my house tonight all are invited.

injuredinmelee
09-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
After Party at my house tonight all are invited.
Your parents know about this party??? ;)