PDA

View Full Version : Lake Travis

Gsquared
09-09-2005, 05:58 AM
Pretty impressive against Anderson, I know Anderson doesnt have much but..... Is Lake Travis

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2005, 06:05 AM
LT looks to pretty tough and will most likely win that district pretty easily. (Sorry, Burnet folks.)

Jody
09-09-2005, 06:54 AM
Burnet not wining district would be a sweet revenge for LH.....right?

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2005, 07:02 AM
Nah, I'd love for Burnet to win their district. Since they've moved up, we only dislike them one week each season. ;) When LT was still in our district, we liked them even less. :D

Old Tiger
09-09-2005, 08:32 AM
They also landed the d-1 prospect from LA ;)

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
They also landed the d-1 prospect from LA ;)

:hand: :hand: That's just the flowers on the icing for an already solid program. ;)

Ranger Mom
09-09-2005, 08:43 AM
Hmmm.....what class is Lake Travis.....4A??

My cousin lives and coaches there!

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2005, 08:47 AM
Yes, RM.

Old Tiger
09-09-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Hmmm.....what class is Lake Travis.....4A??

My cousin lives and coaches there! Are you hinting that this is a 3A board and we should only talk about 3a football? :p

Old Tiger
09-09-2005, 09:40 AM
Here is article from AAS about Joshua Joseph...

Joseph chooses

Lake Travis

Joshua Joseph, the New Orleans high school wide receiver who was displaced to Austin because of Hurricane Katrina, has decided that he'll attend school — and play football — at pass-happy Lake Travis.

The senior, who has been staying in Manor, will live with a family member closer to the Lake Travis school district. He already is attending classes.

The University Interscholastic League allows hurricane refugees to enroll at the school of their choice, as long as all of the proper paperwork is filed. Student-athletes must wait 15 days from when they enroll before participating in actual competition, which means Joseph will miss Lake Travis' next two scheduled games, last night's at Anderson and next Friday at home against Lockhart.

Displaced players are allowed to practice, according to the UIL. Joseph is expected to suit up and play in the Cavaliers' junior varsity games the next two weeks. His varsity debut likely will come Sept. 23, when Lake Travis plays Hendrickson at home.

Joseph was in attendance last week to watch Lake Travis' 36-7 win over Taylor.