PDA

View Full Version : AggieJohn

handNthedirt
09-08-2005, 12:57 PM
...did you play for Coach Crowe or Coach Garfield at Flour Bluff?

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 01:00 PM
somebody's new to the board ;)

nah, i'm from liberty, texas, i have just recently moved to flour bluff to finish up college at TAMU-CC

Bandera YaYa
09-08-2005, 01:03 PM
....Wow, he played football??????? Always thought he was more the drama dept type......hmmmmm... :thinking: :thinking:

handNthedirt
09-08-2005, 01:10 PM
I see...I was just curious because I played for one and worked with the other.

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
....Wow, he played football??????? Always thought he was more the drama dept type......hmmmmm... :thinking: :thinking:

well i was all star cast my senior year in one act play.......doesn't help to say that my part was that of a mentally handicapped person...

and i never played football except for in 7th grade, when i got into high school i go into athletic training and thought that i wanted to do that for a career but realized after my senior year that i would rather teach

Bandera YaYa
09-08-2005, 01:15 PM
I rest my case...... :D

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 01:20 PM
I rest my case...... :D at least you rest something

AP Panther Fan
09-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
well i was all star cast my senior year in one act play.......doesn't help to say that my part was that of a mentally handicapped person...

and i never played football except for in 7th grade, when i got into high school i go into athletic training and thought that i wanted to do that for a career but realized after my senior year that i would rather teach

You know what I like about you? You are never afraid to just "put it all out there" despite the amount of grief you know you are going to get.

:thinking: Wish I had a degree in psychology...it probably means something...:D

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
You know what I like about you? You are never afraid to just "put it all out there" despite the amount of grief you know you are going to get.

thanks i appreciate that

Bullaholic
09-08-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

Please do not feed the animals! Thank you. THe Management.

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 01:39 PM
dang it

RiverRat19
09-08-2005, 01:40 PM
at least you rest something

Man, that's tough....

Tackle75
09-08-2005, 02:16 PM
thats my boy john right there. Never afraid to lay it all on the line.

He really taught me alot when we were in hs. and in college together.

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Tackle75
thats my boy john right there. Never afraid to lay it all on the line.

He really taught me alot when we were in hs. and in college together.

man i feel sorry for you if explayer taught you something. good luck in life.

Ranger Mom
09-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
man i feel sorry for you if explayer taught you something. good luck in life.

dude.....that just wasn't right!:rolleyes:

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
dude.....that just wasn't right!:rolleyes:

you're right, maybe i should just leave the puppet alone.

Bandera YaYa
09-08-2005, 02:37 PM
thanks i appreciate that I just love the way you always come out smelling like a rose!!! You are awesome!!!! Guess you really did earn that all star acting award in HS!!!!!WOOHOO !!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate44
09-08-2005, 02:42 PM
"i want to meet aggie john" is the most used phrase on the downlow

Bandera YaYa
09-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
"i want to meet aggie john" is the most used phrase on the downlow I agree !!! WOOHOO !!! :nerd:

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 02:57 PM
i think if i go too that sinton cuero game, i want to have spot the"aggiejohn" contest

Bandera YaYa
09-08-2005, 02:59 PM
i think if i go too that sinton cuero game, i want to have spot the"aggiejohn" contest Good idea!!....cuz I'm sure even with all your pics you have posted of yourself on here, no one will be able to pick you out of the crowd!! How fun!!!!! WOOHOO !! :clap: :clap:

HighSchool Fan
i think if i go too that sinton cuero game, i want to have spot the"aggiejohn" contest

i'll give everyone a hint on how to find explayer, just look for someone on his knees

pirate44
everyone was mistaking d303app for aggie john at the sinton/gp game last week

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 03:00 PM
well i'm just curious

Bandera YaYa
09-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
everyone was mistaking d303app for aggie john at the sinton/gp game last week Uhhhhh wow....... :eek: :eek: :eek:

pirate44
09-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Uhhhhh wow....... :eek: :eek: :eek:
well, it was dark and pretty smokey there. :D

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 03:14 PM
see, yaya, you just never know, and RM, isn't HSF just so couth on a lot of things

Bandera YaYa
09-08-2005, 03:17 PM
see, yaya, you just never know, and RM, isn't scott just so couth on a lot of things You sure don't, aggiejohn.....you sure don't.... :thinking:

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 03:20 PM
You sure don't, aggiejohn.....you sure don't.... :thinking: you are the hardest to read for sarcasm

Bandera YaYa
09-08-2005, 03:21 PM
you are the hardest to read for sarcasm Ya think??????? :cool: :cool:

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 03:22 PM
see, yaya, you just never know, and RM, isn't scott just so couth on a lot of things

okay MOD's, that's th 3rd time he's used my name and i've asked him to stop. so the rules need to be followed and he needs's to be ROM'd. jason was rom'd for not following rules, so explayer deserves the same fate.

Ranger Mom
09-08-2005, 03:26 PM
okay MOD's, that's th 3rd time he's used my name and i've asked him to stop. so the rules need to be followed and he needs's to be ROM'd. jason was rom'd for not following rules, so explayer deserves the same fate.

Quit being a whiney baby!!

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Quit being a whiney baby!!

come on RM, you can do it, rom his sorry butt

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 03:27 PM
then HSF needs not to be able to refer to me as AGGIE**** from here on out

Bandera YaYa
09-08-2005, 03:33 PM
okay MOD's, that's th 3rd time he's used my name and i've asked him to stop. so the rules need to be followed and he needs's to be ROM'd. jason was rom'd for not following rules, so explayer deserves the same fate. Aww poor HSF......he's delirious!!!
:( :( :kiss:

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Aww poor HSF......he's delirious!!!
:( :( :kiss:

not to delirious, just messin with RM today.

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 03:47 PM
not to delirious, just messin with RM today.
right

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 03:53 PM
right

of course explayer, you think you know everthing. once again, like your UT and a&m picks last week, your wrong loser.

Bandera YaYa
09-08-2005, 03:55 PM
of course explayer, you think you know everthing. once again, like your UT and a&m picks last week, your wrong loser. Did he pick both of those games incorrectly?????????????????? Wow!!!! :eek: :eek: :p

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 03:57 PM
Did he pick both of those games incorrectly?????????????????? Wow!!!! :eek: :eek: :p

then after we said dennis f made a mistake by going for 1 instead of 2, he said he would of gone for 1 also. another loser decision.

Bandera YaYa
09-08-2005, 04:01 PM
then after we said dennis f made a mistake by going for 1 instead of 2, he said he would of gone for 1 also. another loser decision. i bet he'd do better picking Oscar or Emmy winners.............something to consider .... :thinking: :thinking:

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 04:05 PM
here's a new buzzword for you: Thread Piracy

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 04:08 PM
here's a new buzzword for you: Thread Piracy

thread piracy?? the title is about you and we're talking about you. so where's the piracy at??

CHS_CG
09-08-2005, 04:08 PM
*Disclaimer* I am not defending either side of this*

Why cant you two just stay away from each other, AJ doesnt like scott, scott doesnt like AJ. Everybody knows it but do we have to keep on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it?

*Disclaimer 2* Just my opinion, if you cant respect that I have one then you and your future opinions can kiss my booty*

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 04:11 PM
t, honestly it wasnt' my fault, it just ticks me off that he's going to ruin another thread with my name in it(yes i know that sounds so conceted)

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
*Disclaimer* I am not defending either side of this*

Why cant you two just stay away from each other, AJ doesnt like scott, scott doesnt like AJ. Everybody knows it but do we have to keep on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it?

*Disclaimer 2* Just my opinion, if you cant respect that I have one then you and your future opinions can kiss my booty*

if you give me 3 pennies, i've give you a nickel and you can have your 2 cents back. :p

not saying that i don't respect your opinion, just not looking for one right now. :D

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 04:13 PM
t, honestly it wasnt' my fault, it just ticks me off that he's going to ruin another thread with my name in it(yes i know that sounds so conceted)

your such a good person, we all know you've never done that. start playing the victim now, that's what your best at.

CHS_CG
09-08-2005, 04:14 PM
if you give me 3 pennies, i've give you a nickel and you can have your 2 cents back. :p

not saying that i don't respect your opinion, just not looking for one right now. :D

Frankly I dont give a care if anybody in the whole damn world is lookin for one but you got it anyway. Besides it wasnt just to you:inlove:

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 04:15 PM
but you got it anybody.

calm down girl, your spelling goes haywire when you get upset.

CHS_CG
09-08-2005, 04:16 PM

I didnt ask for an explantion or an excuss from anybody, I just dont understand why every thread one of you two posts on it turns into the HSF/AJ bashing each other thread. some of us ARE sick of it. Both of you talk about the others growin up but truthfully both of you need to step back and look in the mirror!

CHS_CG
09-08-2005, 04:17 PM
calm down girl, your spelling goes haywire when you get upset.

lol i was tryin to talk to my boss and type at the same time. it doesnt work!:inlove:

pirate4state
09-08-2005, 04:18 PM
http://www.indianchild.com/images/b7.JPG

I don't know who he misses, but I know who I won't!

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 04:22 PM
lol i was tryin to talk to my boss and type at the same time. it doesnt work!:inlove:

that's why he pays you to work, not play on the internet. now get back to work :D

CHS_CG
09-08-2005, 04:24 PM
that's why he pays you to work, not play on the internet. now get back to work :D

i am done with mine for today, just not an exempt so i cant leave at 4:30:(

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 04:28 PM
i am done with mine for today, just not an exempt so i cant leave at 4:30:(

HaHa, i had the day off. actually i had a drug test and physical for a new part time job.

CHS_CG
09-08-2005, 04:29 PM
HaHa, i had the day off. actually i had a drug test and physical for a new part time job.

are you back in that boat :(

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 04:46 PM
are you back in that boat :(

yeah, i just can't get enough work

CHS_CG
09-08-2005, 04:49 PM
yeah, i just can't get enough work

we are invadin this thread, get on AIM and keep me company for a few minutes

CHS_CG
09-08-2005, 04:56 PM
or not:hand:

lol :inlove:

Ranger Mom
09-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Geeez...would you two "boys" (and I use that term loosely) just CUT IT OUT!!

Yall are giving me a HEADACHE!!

Show some pity on me, I am an invalid right now!!

Bullaholic
09-08-2005, 05:04 PM

Yall are giving me a HEADACHE!!

Show some pity on me, I am an invalid right now!!

I always found you to be very "valid", RM---get your switch after those "bad" boys.

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 05:04 PM
here is some pity

Happy 8000, which i'm sure you'll get tonight......http://poweroff.free.fr/sv/compteur-8000.jpg

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 05:05 PM

will you still love me if i say no?? :kiss: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
09-08-2005, 05:07 PM
will you still love me if i say no?? :kiss: :kiss:

Like I tell my kids....I will always love you, but I don't like you very much right now!!:kiss:

HighSchool Fan
09-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Like I tell my kids....I will always love you, but I don't like you very much right now!!:kiss:

looks like i pushed you buttons enough tonight then, i'll be good for a couple of hours :D

Bandera YaYa
09-08-2005, 05:48 PM
looks like i pushed you buttons enough tonight then, i'll be good for a couple of hours :D no way!!! I love BAD BOYS!!!!! :kiss: :clap: