PDA

View Full Version : Hey AP Panther Fan (also Sinton Jr. High Volleball Schedule)

Phil C
09-08-2005, 10:01 AM
I noticed AP junior high plays in Sinton on Oct 3 Monday starting at 4:15. Please pm me to let me know your daughter's number so we can watch out for her. Of course we will also be watching out for you and your family even though we know our favorite Panther football player will be busy.

The schedule for Sinton Junior High is as follows:

September 8 today in Aransas Pass which I can't make :(

Septebmer 12 Mathis in Sinton

September 19 Goliad in Goliad

September 26 Ingleside in Ingleside

October 17 Mathis in Mathis

October 24 Goliad in Sinton

Of note is that Ingleside played in Sinton on August 29 but it was not updated on the web site or reported to the paper to post making it too late for us to welcome Riflearm back home for her coaching debut in Ingleside. :mad:

pirate44
09-08-2005, 10:17 AM
thanks for the schedule Phil C

AP Panther Fan
09-08-2005, 10:39 AM
I will be going today to watch our girls play Sinton (and looking for Pirate44's niece).

My daughter (Cameron) is on the 7th Grade A team. I don't remember her number, but will try to remember and get it for you. Hint....she looks just like me, only 32 years younger!:D

I am sure I will make every effort to be at the games in Sinton on the 3rd as well.;)

pirate4state
09-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I will be going today to watch our girls play Sinton (and looking for Pirate44's niece).

My daughter (Cameron) is on the 7th Grade A team. I don't remember her number, but will try to remember and get it for you. Hint....she looks just like me, only 32 years younger!:D

I am sure I will make every effort to be at the games in Sinton on the 3rd as well.;) Can't make it to AP tonight, but I'll try and go to the Oct. 3rd game! :)

AP Panther Fan
09-08-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Can't make it to AP tonight, but I'll try and go to the Oct. 3rd game! :)

Sounds good....maybe DQ will have their blizzard machine working by then.;)

On second thought, Sonic was pretty good the other day! :cool:

pirate4state
09-08-2005, 11:23 AM
Sounds good....maybe DQ will have their blizzard machine working by then.;) DOUBTFUL! :rolleyes:

On second thought, Sonic was pretty good the other day! :cool: Yes, Sonic was very good!! :thumbsup: I'm sure Ashton will be happy!! :D

AP Panther Fan
09-08-2005, 11:26 AM
Yes, Sonic was very good!! :thumbsup: I'm sure Ashton will be happy!! :D

Yes, you two are "birds of a feather" when it comes to your preferences in ice cream!:D

Now that you mention it, she is fairly easily bribed if the payoff is ice cream ... you can bet she will be at the volleyball games!:D

pirate4state
09-08-2005, 11:30 AM
Yes, you two are "birds of a feather" when it comes to your preferences in ice cream!:D

Now that you mention it, she is fairly easily bribed if the payoff is ice cream ... you can bet she will be at the volleyball games!:D Does this mean I can get her to cheer for Sinton with a promise of ice cream? :evillaugh

J/K - :D

AP Panther Fan
09-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Does this mean I can get her to cheer for Sinton with a promise of ice cream? :evillaugh

Yes, and you wouldn't even have to ask twice!:p :D

SPF25
09-08-2005, 12:42 PM

I am sure I will make every effort to be at the games in Sinton on the 3rd as well.;)

just to let you know:
Sinton has 2 B teams so they play every other game.

AP Panther Fan
09-08-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by SPF25
just to let you know:
Sinton has 2 B teams so they play every other game.

Hmmm, wonder if Nichole will be playing today? :thinking: I'll be looking for her, but thanks for the head's up!:)

SPF25
09-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Hmmm, wonder if Nichole will be playing today? :thinking: I'll be looking for her, but thanks for the head's up!:)

I checked out family messgeboard and she said she would be playing the ap game.

AP Panther Fan
09-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by SPF25
I checked out family messgeboard and she said she would be playing the ap game.

Thanks Beckye...I will try to find her. :)

AP Panther Fan
09-09-2005, 09:29 AM
Results from last night:

AP 7th B wins in two
AP 7th A wins in three (very close games)
Sinton 8th B wins in two
AP 8th A wins in two

Quite a good turnout from both communities (Phil C you would have been proud) and some excellent volleys for both teams.

Missed meeting Nicole because they were finishing when I got there and then left fairly quickly. Hopefully, I will get to meet her when AP goes to Sinton.:)