PDA

View Full Version : Burnet vs Gainsville

dawgdad
12-09-2003, 11:35 PM
Somebody tell me what Gainsville looks like? Burnet fans would be lying if they say they weren't worried.

KTJ
12-09-2003, 11:36 PM
Gainesville

add the "e" in between the "n" and the "s".

dawgdad
12-09-2003, 11:39 PM
I'm corrected. what do they look like.

dawgdad
12-10-2003, 12:12 AM
KTJ:
Gainesville

add the "e" in between the "n" and the "s".Okay, I'll add an e between the n. Can Gainesville beat us?

Keith7
12-10-2003, 12:13 AM
dawgdad:

KTJ:
Gainesville

add the "e" in between the "n" and the "s".Okay, I'll add an e between the n. Can Gainesville beat us?Yes they can

dawgdad
12-10-2003, 12:14 AM
I forgot the S

dawgdad
12-10-2003, 12:15 AM
How?

kaorder1999
12-10-2003, 12:15 AM
i dont think burnet will go home disappointed...these are two good teams but I think one thing that helps Burnet is that they've been there before and they know what it feels like to fall short.

Keith7
12-10-2003, 12:22 AM
dawgdad:
Somebody tell me what Gainsville looks like? Burnet fans would be lying if they say they weren't worried.Gainesville has about 15000 people, they have a courthouse in the middle of town, a train depot, a ton of antique shops, a zoo, a college (NCTC), a outlet mall, a wal*mart, a ton of restraunts, a ton of nursing homes, a few shopping centers, alot of old people, 2 sonics, a mcdonalds, burgerking, wendys, braums, grandys, KFC, CiCi's, Whataburger, Taco Casa, Taco Bell, Starbucks, Tom Thumb, Home Depot, Piggly Wiggly, Blockbuster, 4 pawn shops, Mom's Donuts, Ecards, Jack In The Box, a huge baseball field that a minor league team once played at but the High school does now, A holiday inn, ramada, 3 tattoo parlors, a ghetto, a Chillis, a Applebees, A subway ( sandwiches), and alot more but i cant name it all...

But this is about what Gainesville looks like

dawgdad
12-10-2003, 12:25 AM
Keith7:

dawgdad:
Somebody tell me what Gainsville looks like? Burnet fans would be lying if they say they weren't worried.Gainesville has about 15000 people, they have a courthouse in the middle of town, a train depot, a ton of antique shops, a zoo, a college (NCTC), a outlet mall, a wal*mart, a ton of restraunts, a ton of nursing homes, a few shopping centers, alot of old people, 2 sonics, a mcdonalds, burgerking, wendys, braums, grandys, KFC, CiCi's, DudeWhataburger, Taco Casa, Taco Bell, Starbucks, Tom Thumb, Home Depot, Piggly Wiggly, Blockbuster, 4 pawn shops, Mom's Donuts, Ecards, Jack In The Box, a huge baseball field that a minor league team once played at but the High school does now, A holiday inn, ramada, 3 tattoo parlors, a ghetto, a Chillis, a Applebees, A subway ( sandwiches), and alot more but i cant name it all...

But this is about what Gainesville looks likeDude, I meant what do they look like, football wise?

Keith7
12-10-2003, 12:27 AM
dawgdad:

Keith7:

dawgdad:
Somebody tell me what Gainsville looks like? Burnet fans would be lying if they say they weren't worried.Gainesville has about 15000 people, they have a courthouse in the middle of town, a train depot, a ton of antique shops, a zoo, a college (NCTC), a outlet mall, a wal*mart, a ton of restraunts, a ton of nursing homes, a few shopping centers, alot of old people, 2 sonics, a mcdonalds, burgerking, wendys, braums, grandys, KFC, CiCi's, DudeWhataburger, Taco Casa, Taco Bell, Starbucks, Tom Thumb, Home Depot, Piggly Wiggly, Blockbuster, 4 pawn shops, Mom's Donuts, Ecards, Jack In The Box, a huge baseball field that a minor league team once played at but the High school does now, A holiday inn, ramada, 3 tattoo parlors, a ghetto, a Chillis, a Applebees, A subway ( sandwiches), and alot more but i cant name it all...

But this is about what Gainesville looks likeDude, I meant what do they look like, football wise?haha i know i was just bored

PAINTBALL
12-10-2003, 12:30 AM
Keith7:

dawgdad:
Somebody tell me what Gainsville looks like? Burnet fans would be lying if they say they weren't worried.Gainesville has about 15000 people, they have a courthouse in the middle of town, a train depot, a ton of antique shops, a zoo, a college (NCTC), a outlet mall, a wal*mart, a ton of restraunts, a ton of nursing homes, a few shopping centers, alot of old people, 2 sonics, a mcdonalds, burgerking, wendys, braums, grandys, KFC, CiCi's, Whataburger, Taco Casa, Taco Bell, Starbucks, Tom Thumb, Home Depot, Piggly Wiggly, Blockbuster, 4 pawn shops, Mom's Donuts, Ecards, Jack In The Box, a huge baseball field that a minor league team once played at but the High school does now, A holiday inn, ramada, 3 tattoo parlors, a ghetto, a Chillis, a Applebees, A subway ( sandwiches), and alot more but i cant name it all...

But this is about what Gainesville looks likeSmart http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Animals/Other_Animals/Donkey_walks.gif

dawgdad
12-10-2003, 12:36 AM
PAINTBALL:

Keith7:

dawgdad:

But this is about what Gainesville looks likeSmart http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Animals/Other_Animals/Donkey_walks.gifDon't be a stupid head, you know what I meant.

Keith7
12-10-2003, 12:41 AM
Of course everyone knows Gainesville's biggest strength is speed.. we have tons of it.. Our line is really undersized, the average weight is around 200.. Our best player in my opinion is Terrius Purvey, he has 1700 yards, and has 29 rushing touch downs, he is our running back averages 10 yards a carry, he can stop on a dime and be up to speed in just a few steps, hes patient in finding his holes but when he finds one, he is gone.. Our QB Chris Brown has 1,400 yards passing and 700 yards rushing, and makes good audibles.. our best receiver is Darcel McBath, he has 700 yards receiving and is commited to Texas Tech now (He backed out of his commitment to TCU)..But Our new coacing staff has the team pumped up, I am still friends with alot of the people on the team and they give all the credit to this years success to the coaching staff they do a great job coming up with game plans and making adjustments at the half to support one of the best defenses in state... We have a tough D-fense.. we normally run a 5-2 defense, but we have a 4-3 and a 4-4 package too, our fastest receiver runs prolly a 4.4, thats Darcel Mcbath he also plays safety, our QB is prolly a 4.5, and Terrius our RB prolly runs a quick 4.4 they all have great speed our line backers are both about 5'11" 180, Jeremy Franklin is alot faster then the other prolly runs a 4.6, and the other one Shawn Thomas is the same size and runs maybe a 4.7/4.8...
We use a spread offense, the tight end isnt involved much at all (only on Goalline).. Both of our defensive ends are relativly small, one is just 150 lbs. but was the state powerlifting champion, and the other is about 190, but quick.. like I said our team is pretty small compared to most but their speed puts them in position to make big plays any play.. the only weaknesses we possably have is being undersized, but i think we proved we could over come that after going up against a huge Celina Line that averaged 270 lbs and that we are over agressive and will fall for playaction at times...
I dont know if this helped u understand more about Gainesville , but if your wanting to know anything else about the team then just ask

I wrote this after people were askin us about our team after the Celina game, but i updated it.. and again if ur wanting to know anything else just ask

<small>[ December 09, 2003, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: Keith7 ]</small>

PAINTBALL
12-10-2003, 12:44 AM
I heard Purvey sprained an ankel against Wiley. Have you heard if he is 100%?

Keith7
12-10-2003, 12:46 AM
PAINTBALL:
I heard Purvey sprained an ankel against Wiley. Have you heard if he is 100%?He hurt his hip, and i actually talked to him at walmar the other day and he said he'll be ready for the game saturday

mwisnews
12-10-2003, 01:26 AM
That's not good, even if he does play it will just be like last year for Burnet. McGee and Shipley were injured last year and still played. They didn't play to their potential because of injury and that hurt Burnet. Yeah Purvey may play, but he will lose some speed.

Keith7
12-10-2003, 03:23 AM
He was injured last week too though and played and ran for 110 yards but came out in the 3rd quarter..

I imagine he should be in pretty good shape, he seemed like he was really pumped up

jason
12-10-2003, 08:21 AM
Keith7:
He was injured last week too though and played and ran for 110 yards but came out in the 3rd quarter..

I imagine he should be in pretty good shape, he seemed like he was really pumped uphey...what did he hurt in the forney game? i never heard anything...

Keith7
12-10-2003, 10:40 AM
jason:

Keith7:

I imagine he should be in pretty good shape, he seemed like he was really pumped uphey...what did he hurt in the forney game? i never heard anything...In the forney game he sprained his ankle.. in the wylie game it was his hip, so this game it will probobly be his shoulder...

Knock on wood

<small>[ December 10, 2003, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Keith7 ]</small>

BullFrog Dad
12-11-2003, 10:51 AM
hey...what did he hurt in the forney game? i never heard anything... The silly Wabbits defensive front!!!

Hupernikomen
12-11-2003, 10:53 AM
KTJ:
Gainesville

add the "e" in between the "n" and the "s".I love it..somebody from Burnet misspelling somebody else's town name.

HotDawg89
12-11-2003, 12:15 PM
Sounds like Burnet will have thier hands full. This is gonna be GREAT!!!

SintonFan
12-11-2003, 01:16 PM
Keith7:

dawgdad:
Somebody tell me what Gainsville looks like? Burnet fans would be lying if they say they weren't worried.Gainesville has about 15000 people, they have a courthouse in the middle of town, a train depot, a ton of antique shops, a zoo, a college (NCTC), a outlet mall, a wal*mart, a ton of restraunts, a ton of nursing homes, a few shopping centers, alot of old people, 2 sonics, a mcdonalds, burgerking, wendys, braums, grandys, KFC, CiCi's, Whataburger, Taco Casa, Taco Bell, Starbucks, Tom Thumb, Home Depot, Piggly Wiggly, Blockbuster, 4 pawn shops, Mom's Donuts, Ecards, Jack In The Box, a huge baseball field that a minor league team once played at but the High school does now, A holiday inn, ramada, , a ghetto, a Chillis, a Applebees, A subway ( sandwiches), and alot more but i cant name it all...

But this is about what Gainesville looks like.
3 tattoo parlors??? eek! eek! eek!

<small>[ December 11, 2003, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

Keith7
12-11-2003, 01:18 PM
SintonFan:

Keith7:

dawgdad:
Somebody tell me what Gainsville looks like? Burnet fans would be lying if they say they weren't worried.Gainesville has about 15000 people, they have a courthouse in the middle of town, a train depot, a ton of antique shops, a zoo, a college (NCTC), a outlet mall, a wal*mart, a ton of restraunts, a ton of nursing homes, a few shopping centers, alot of old people, 2 sonics, a mcdonalds, burgerking, wendys, braums, grandys, KFC, CiCi's, Whataburger, Taco Casa, Taco Bell, Starbucks, Tom Thumb, Home Depot, Piggly Wiggly, Blockbuster, 4 pawn shops, Mom's Donuts, Ecards, Jack In The Box, a huge baseball field that a minor league team once played at but the High school does now, A holiday inn, ramada, , a ghetto, a Chillis, a Applebees, A subway ( sandwiches), and alot more but i cant name it all...

But this is about what Gainesville looks like3 tattoo parlors.
3 tattoo parlors??? eek! eek! eek! we are 7 miles from oklahoma, and Its illegal to give tattoos in oklahoma, so they set up shop in Gainesville... there is an adult video store right on the border of texas (not Gainesville) and I think its the same situation

Keith7
12-11-2003, 01:19 PM
Are my eyes bad or is your bulldog moving SintonFan?????

SintonFan
12-11-2003, 01:22 PM
adult video store right on the border of texas (not Gainesville)
eek! eek! eek!

SintonFan
12-11-2003, 01:23 PM
Keith7:
Are my eyes bad or is your bulldog moving SintonFan?????LOL
It's your eyes... not :D
He's hungry for a state title. LOL

Keith7
12-11-2003, 01:23 PM
yea i read in the paper that they are hiring if you are interested

SintonFan
12-11-2003, 01:25 PM
Keith7:
yea i read in the paper that they are hiring if you are interestedeek!
Yeah, uhuh...
"daddy where do you work?" eek!
"uhhh, I can't tell you sweetie"
I can see that conversation with my daughter. lol

Keith7
12-11-2003, 01:25 PM
I probobly made Gainesville sound trashy but its really not that bad, we just like to take advantage of Oklahoma folks

SintonFan
12-11-2003, 01:27 PM
Keith7:
I probobly made Gainesville sound trashy but its really not that bad, we just like to take advantage of Oklahoma folks.
Hehe, I'm just having some fun. wink
I can tell you it didn't sound like your average 3A town.