5. Marlin
6. Sinton
7. West Orange-Stark
8. Snyder
9. Cameron Yoe
10. Columbia

jmcgee
09-08-2005, 05:00 AM
Here they are the week 2 3a Down Low top 10. Voted by u the fans.

Black_Magic
09-08-2005, 07:09 AM
So only downlow members can vote? could be a popularity contest.

LH Panther Mom
09-08-2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
So only downlow members can vote? could be a popularity contest.

Just think of it as our very own version of the AP poll. ;)

Black_Magic
09-08-2005, 08:05 AM
a version of the AP poll that leaves out 95% of the states 3 a schools. in the ap poll you have hundreds of sports writers voting on hundreds of schools. This is more like a popularity contest than a poll.

Bubba-Joe
09-08-2005, 08:44 AM
Guess what Blackie
you aint very popular
Now don't that hurt

Old Tiger
09-08-2005, 08:46 AM
lol, simmer down now

Black_Magic
09-08-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Guess what Blackie
you aint very popular
Now don't that hurt its ok! as long as im still popular with your wife im happy.;)

Ranger Mom
09-08-2005, 09:46 AM
its ok! as long as im still popular with your wife im happy.;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

44INAROW
09-08-2005, 09:48 AM
its ok! as long as im still popular with your wife im happy.;)

this is gonna going to be an interesting thread :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

hubbardjack
09-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Jasper?

etbu
09-08-2005, 10:09 AM
HOw about the Huffman Falcons?

Bubba-Joe
09-08-2005, 10:13 AM
Blackie it would be nice if you were popular with someones wife.
here that you coached in Merkel once is that true?

Black_Magic
09-08-2005, 10:36 AM
No, but I had a practice in Abilene once. Im glad Im still popular too.:kiss:

Ranger Mom
09-08-2005, 10:38 AM

I can smell the Testosterone in the air!!

mustang04
09-08-2005, 11:55 AM

u know what...now that i think about it, when i was getting a hair cut i think i recall 2 ladies talkin about some dude whose in snyder now...but all i caught out of the convo was 'little' and a bunch a laughing?!?! beats me what they were talkin about:rolleyes: :D

Black_Magic
09-08-2005, 12:31 PM
There goes your hearing again. They most likely were laughing about a football bouncing off an upright at a Snyder Game last December. Why were they haveing such a conversation?? you ask.... Because they saw a kid with a sweetwater shirt waiting for a hair cut.:clap: :D :clap:

Gobbla2001
09-08-2005, 12:45 PM
We have Matt's Top 25 and Ap polls etc... this is the 3adownlow 'fan' poll... they voted for 20 different teams and this is the top ten... whether it be a popularity contest or not, these are the results of a polling involving 3a downlow members...

oh well
09-08-2005, 12:46 PM
Little (BM)
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :) :D

Bubba-Joe
09-08-2005, 12:46 PM
Is that the best you got Blackie
one play in you entire history of the snyder football
Tell us about how it was when you were on the field playing
about how snyder was dominating over and over
You played when
yeah them was some great teams you were on back then
NEVER EVER BEAT SWEETWATER AS A PLAYER DID YOU??

SnyTigBaseB07
09-08-2005, 12:49 PM
There goes your hearing again. They most likely were laughing about a football bouncing off an upright at a Snyder Game last December. Why were they haveing such a conversation?? you ask.... Because they saw a kid with a sweetwater shirt waiting for a hair cut.:clap: :D :clap:

:D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

SintonFan_inAustin
09-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
We have Matt's Top 25 and Ap polls etc... this is the 3adownlow 'fan' poll... they voted for 20 different teams and this is the top ten... whether it be a popularity contest or not, these are the results of a polling involving 3a downlow members...

the fan poll is not that bad, with the exception of jasper fans not voting much.

mustang04
09-08-2005, 12:54 PM

u ever kick a field goal w/ a torn acl????????? that kid did

and if they were laughing about the game, then it was cuz snyder fans were cheering like they had won state..which yall have never done, and i know u loved seeing snyder beat sweetwater....cuz YOU never personally played on a football team that did...did you.....

mustang04
09-08-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by oh well
Little (BM)
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :) :D

i know...isnt it funny:D

Ranger Mom
09-08-2005, 12:57 PM
OMG!!!

I can't believe how juvenile this thread has become.

GROW UP men!!:rolleyes:

or wait.....have those words ever been used in the same sentence??

mustang04
09-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Is that the best you got Blackie
one play in you entire history of the snyder football
Tell us about how it was when you were on the field playing
about how snyder was dominating over and over
You played when
yeah them was some great teams you were on back then
NEVER EVER BEAT SWEETWATER AS A PLAYER DID YOU??

oh bubba dont get too harsh on him.....i mean, he never got to reach his obvious life goal of beating sweetwater as a player...in fact i pity him, cuz i know what it feels like to beat snyder, and mmmmMMMM it felt great:D

mustang04
09-08-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
OMG!!!

I can't believe how juvenile this thread has become.

mom.....ur pushin it....:p

Gobbla2001
09-08-2005, 12:59 PM

UHHHHHHHHHHH... practice what you preach man ha:D :p

Ranger Mom
09-08-2005, 01:02 PM
UHHHHHHHHHHH... practice what you preach man ha:D :p

Who?? Me?? I'm not a man!!!:(

Gobbla2001
09-08-2005, 01:03 PM
Who?? Me?? I'm not a man!!!:(

You know what I meannnnn :rolleyes: :D

mustang04
09-08-2005, 01:05 PM
wait wait.....rangermom is....a....a....A MAN???????:doh:

Black_Magic
09-08-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
u ever kick a field goal w/ a torn acl????????? that kid did

cuz snyder fans were cheering like they had won u loved seeing snyder beat sweetwater....
1 excuse.
2 true they were cheering because we WON and you LOST.
3 Yes .. I loved seeing Snyder beat sweetwater:rolleyes:
4 Do you count beating sweetwater on a non varsity level beating them?? if so. yes I have. If your talking about a Varsity level only.. No .. But niether have you now have you:D

Ranger Mom
09-08-2005, 01:07 PM
You know what I meannnnn :rolleyes: :D

You wouldn't want me to be any other way...admit it!!:p

Gobbla2001
09-08-2005, 01:08 PM
You wouldn't want me to be any other way...admit it!!:p

SO!

Ranger Mom
09-08-2005, 01:09 PM
SO!

ROFLMAO!!

Black_Magic
09-08-2005, 01:09 PM
oh bubba dont get too harsh on him.....i mean, he never got to reach his obvious life goal of beating sweetwater as a player...in fact i pity him, cuz i know what it feels like to beat snyder, and mmmmMMMM it felt great:D In the mustang bowl vs the JV. is what your talking about right??? Ok. good for you. but when you were a Sr and on the varsity for one year, you lost.

oh well
09-08-2005, 01:44 PM
now 04 you also know how it feels not to remember I know you were broght up to deep snap after the loss in Snyder

mustang04
09-08-2005, 01:48 PM
In the mustang bowl vs the JV. is what your talking about right??? Ok. good for you. but when you were a Sr and on the varsity for one year, you lost.

are u that stupid????? my sr year we killed u

cuz the week before malcom wells had like 6 td's against some horrible team, made the news, ran his mouth, then got like what 15 yds rushing on us......like i said, we beat u my senior year

mustang04
09-08-2005, 01:49 PM
now 04 you also know how it feels not to remember I know you were broght up to deep snap after the loss in Snyder

how did u know?!?!

oh well
09-08-2005, 01:50 PM
Am I right if I am not let me know?

mustang04
09-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Am I right if I am not let me know?

ur right, but did u know about my car wreck the spring before that just about kept me outta football?
crap happens
:cool:

oh well
09-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Yes I am not poking fun I am just staing you know how both feel to win and lose. I also know once you started to deep snat the FG made went up

mustang04
09-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Yes I am not poking fun I am just staing you know how both feel to win and lose. I also know once you started to deep snat the FG made went up

wow...that is actually right too, ur good

it did suck watchin sweetwater lose to snyder as a Jr, then getting moved up the next week knowing that deepsnapping couldve made the difference in that game( but who knows)....but once my sr. year rolled around, it felt great beating them

mustang04
09-08-2005, 02:07 PM
are u that stupid????? my sr year we killed u

cuz the week before malcom wells had like 6 td's against some horrible team, made the news, ran his mouth, then got like what 15 yds rushing on us......like i said, we beat u my senior year

Black Magic....can u read that^:D

Black_Magic
09-08-2005, 02:49 PM
I graduated from ASU already with a BS as well as a few "other" honors ... you, have not.. so of course I can read.

PS. the "Little" the women were talking about was about the kick last december ...it a little left..:clap:

oh well
09-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Why do they say that else where then. Not associated with a kick also I agree you got a degree from ASU

Ranger Mom
09-08-2005, 03:04 PM
I graduated from ASU already with a BS as well as a few "other" honors ... you, have not.. so of course I can read.

PS. the "Little" the women were talking about was about the kick last december ...it a little left..:clap:

man...my respect for you just dropped a little.

I was at that game...that kid was crushed!

If he was the one on here talking smack, then i could understand....but IMO, that's a pretty low blow!

mustang04
09-08-2005, 04:38 PM
oh RM, its a typical snyder person, they usually take cheap shots like that

BM, u STILL havent admitted u were wrong about saying how we "lost" to snyder my senior year, cant swallow ur pride can u

SnyTigBaseB07
09-08-2005, 04:40 PM
oh RM, its a typical snyder person, they usually take cheap shots like that

BM, u STILL havent admitted u were wrong about saying how we "lost" to snyder my senior year, cant swallow ur pride can u

how is that not a low blow,! someones a hypocrite...i wonder who....:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Black_Magic
09-08-2005, 05:47 PM
Ok Lets put things into perspective. 1) I didnt start the smack talk on here with either bubba or 04. They started the mouthing. Just go back and read who came after who first... its clear..
2) if you cant take it dont dish it out.
3) who brought up any kid or name of any kid??? not me. On the other hand If a snyder kid coughed up a ball and it went for a winning score you would never mention it 04?? yeah right!
4) Your right 04, you were never beat by snyder when you were on the varsity. Snyder beat sweetwater your Jr year. You were on the varsity your Sr year.. forgot about that.
5) dont start none there wont be none.

thatboy
09-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Marlin was ranked number 1or 2 in most polls the first week. So in the first 2 weeks we beat our rival school and a 4a school and moved to #6 (I think). Can someone explain that to me?

mustang04
09-08-2005, 10:11 PM
Ok Lets put things into perspective. 1) I didnt start the smack talk on here with either bubba or 04. They started the mouthing. Just go back and read who came after who first... its clear..
2) if you cant take it dont dish it out.
3) who brought up any kid or name of any kid??? not me. On the other hand If a snyder kid coughed up a ball and it went for a winning score you would never mention it 04?? yeah right!
4) Your right 04, you were never beat by snyder when you were on the varsity. Snyder beat sweetwater your Jr year. You were on the varsity your Sr year.. forgot about that.
5) dont start none there wont be none.

no offense, but another correction....i was on varsity my JR year too, just not against the games leading up to snyder or the snyder game, you "forgot about that" too:)

mustang04
09-08-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
how is that not a low blow,! someones a hypocrite...i wonder who....:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ok..BM's remark was a low blow cuz it was about a kid who had a torn ACL and barely missed the extra point, it was directed at just him, and sry but that kid took it pretty hard, if any of yall have ever played football you'd know, so BM, theres no excuse cuz u once played, my remark is a typical remark made at a rival, nothing more, nothing less

Gobbla2001
09-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by thatboy
Marlin was ranked number 1or 2 in most polls the first week. So in the first 2 weeks we beat our rival school and a 4a school and moved to #6 (I think). Can someone explain that to me?

This is a fan poll, thatboy...

20 teams were posted in two separate polls divided into groups of 10... we voted for the team we felt was number 1 and this is the result...

Black_Magic
09-09-2005, 07:02 AM
ok..BM's remark was a low blow cuz it was about a kid who had a torn ACL and barely missed the extra point, it was directed at just him, and sry but that kid took it pretty hard, if any of yall have ever played football you'd know, so BM, theres no excuse cuz u once played, my remark is a typical remark made at a rival, nothing more, nothing less NOBODY directed any remark at any one sweetwater player. give me a break....:rolleyes: On another note.. If he (the kicker YOU mentioned) was not able to kick, what the heck was he doing playing. If he had a torn ACL why the heck was he on the field.. If you want to turn the comment into some kind of personal remark on to the kicker then thats YOUR doing. My remarks were directed toward the game in general. But again I want to invite you to go back and read your post directed at ME in the begininng. if you take shots at someone dont cry foul when the take shots back.

lobo dad
09-09-2005, 08:15 AM
Biggest Rival in the State?????

Mustang04 vs. Black Magic!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

jmcgee
09-09-2005, 09:42 AM
God stop the childish crap talkin to one another. How old are you people . o4 i know how old you are i guess that explains you but bm your arguing with 19 year old. just ignore him.

mustang04
09-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by jmcgee
God stop the childish crap talkin to one another. How old are you people . o4 i know how old you are i guess that explains you but bm your arguing with 19 year old. just ignore him.

im not just any other 19 year old hehe, ive cut some bull-calves in my day :D

BM, think what u want about how although u didnt mention the name, but the play, its textually implicit what u meant, but for the sake of this thread, ill leave it alone

BTW, good luck tonight coach against the pirates

jmgee.....im disappointed in u

mustang04
09-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by lobo dad
Biggest Rival in the State?????

Mustang04 vs. Black Magic!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

what can i say!:cool:

jmcgee
09-09-2005, 10:16 AM

jmgee.....im disappointed in u

Why are you?

mustang04
09-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Why are you?

ur dippin your hands in my koolaid:D

if me and BM wanna aregue like kids, so be it...ITS FUN:p

jmcgee
09-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Ok i'll stop. Your kool aid doesn't taste all that great anyway.

Ranger Mom
09-09-2005, 10:28 AM
... its textually implicit what u meant...

Is that really a word??:thinking:

Black_Magic
09-09-2005, 10:30 AM
Is that really a word??:thinking: RM... its ok.. didnt you hear or read in the paper last year that Sweetwater HS was low preforming on the taks? LOL. I understand what he is talking about anyway.

jmcgee
09-09-2005, 10:31 AM
RM... its ok.. didnt you hear or read in the paper last year that Sweetwater HS was low preforming on the taks? LOL. I understand what he is talking about anyway.
We may be stupid but we aint dumb.

Ranger Mom
09-09-2005, 10:33 AM
RM... its ok.. didnt you hear or read in the paper last year that Sweetwater HS was low preforming on the taks? LOL. I understand what he is talking about anyway.

I just know that I could have a BLAST with that word!!

You can't make me talk bad about my boy Reggie.....I KNOW how smart he is!

He does like me afterall!!!:p :p

mustang04
09-09-2005, 10:33 AM

go ahead and look it up, Implicit IS a word, just cuz sweetwater was a low average NOW doesnt mean they did when my class was there:D

u wanna know why they are scoring so low on the TAKS..cuz guess who was in the class that took the field test to set the standards...yes YOURS TRULY....:D :) ;)

Ranger Mom
09-09-2005, 10:35 AM
LOL!! I know implicit!!

TEXTUALLY is the word I was asking about!!

My chat buddies will get where I am going with this!!;)

mustang04
09-09-2005, 10:36 AM
LOL!! I know implicit!!

haha...i think i can too:D ;)

jmcgee
09-09-2005, 10:37 AM
RM reg is so smart he made up a new word.

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2005, 10:40 AM
LOL!! I know implicit!!

In your case, RS....ooops, RM....that would be textually explicit, not implicit. :D :kiss:

CHS_CG
09-09-2005, 10:44 AM
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
09-09-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
In your case, RS....ooops, RM....that would be textually explicit, not implicit. :D :kiss:

LOL!! implicit, explicit who cares...........I just thought "textually" fit me to a T!!:D

CHS_CG
09-09-2005, 10:45 AM
yet another thread RM has posted in is goin down hill!

jmcgee
09-09-2005, 10:46 AM
So how bout the top 10 You know this is what this thread is supposed to be about.

Ranger Mom
09-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
yet another thread RM has posted in is goin down hill!

What are you trying to say??:confused:

CHS_CG
09-09-2005, 10:48 AM
What are you trying to say??:confused:

:inlove: oh nothing, ya know we should just do RM story time in open forum :inlove: Save you from havin to go thru it all more than once :inlove:

like last night she told me a pretty good story on AIM

JUST PLAYIN KELLYE,

:kiss:

Ranger Mom
09-09-2005, 10:49 AM
So how bout the top 10 You know this is what this thread is supposed to be about.

Sorry...you are correct....please forgive me!:( :(

I agree with the #1 and #2 spot....those are the two I voted on myself.

jmcgee
09-09-2005, 10:53 AM
I think i did as well. not for sure i think i voted for cuero or snyder.

WOS92
09-09-2005, 10:58 AM
I think we did fairly well considering we only have a few posters and there seems to be a *cough* slight *cough* bias against us by a good number of people here :)