PDA

View Full Version : Here's to You LHPMom.....

Bullaholic
09-07-2005, 09:56 PM
I know what a music lover you are, and I just thought I'd let you know I'm in a "Hill Country" mood tonight, so I cranked up the stereo and cued up my Waylon, Willie, and the Boys .mp3 playlist and I'm listening to Willie sing "Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground" and drinking a cold Shiner. Not a football thread, but thought I would put this one up here late at night just for the "fun" of it. Wonder what some of the others do to just "kick back" after a long, hard day.

Ranger Mom
09-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I know what a music lover you are, and I just thought I'd let you know I'm in a "Hill Country" mood tonight, so I cranked up the stereo and cued up my Waylon, Willie, and the Boys .mp3 playlist and I'm listening to Willie sing "Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground" and drinking a cold Shiner. Not a football thread, but thought I would put this one up here late at night just for the "fun" of it. Wonder what some of the others do to just "kick back" after a long, hard day.

I visit with my compadres in the chat room!!

Bullaholic
09-07-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I visit with my compadres in the chat room!!

Point taken, RM....that track is a little too fast for an old guy.

Ranger Mom
09-07-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Point taken, RM....that track is a little too fast for an old guy.

Oh, c'mon now.....Sinton66 keeps up with us!! LOL

LH Panther Mom
09-07-2005, 10:57 PM
Oh, you know I love Willie & Waylon & the Boys! Relaxation....ahhh! :) Watching my kids' games and practices are relaxing.

GreenMonster
09-08-2005, 03:14 AM
Personally, I daydream about getting my thighs licked. Talk about relaxing. :D