PDA

View Full Version : True story!

SintonFan
09-07-2005, 08:56 PM
Might seem trivial but...
A certain child of mine(I won't say who for fear of my kid's embarrassment)
tonight had homework. Well it was finished before we picked said child up. Before I cooked dinner I asked to see the homework. MY kid hands it to me and I could tell there are a few mistakes. I noticed no. 5 from page 2. The question was, "Give the past tense of buy". I laughed and Denise looked over at me curious as we were relaxing on the patio tonight. I showed her the answer from the paper. It read "present". We chuckled. It was a family moment.:)
I told my kid it was wrong and to fix it and some others(we suggest to them what is wrong and try to let them realize on their own what they can fix for themselves ;)).
Said child finishes the papers and hands it back to me after dinner is finished. Pretty much all is fixed and I look for problem no. 5. I coudn't contain myself as I looked dubiously at the answer. It said "exchange". :D
Denise and I had a great fun family moment over this.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-07-2005, 09:06 PM
What is the past tense of buy????

rockdale80
09-07-2005, 09:07 PM
are you being serious?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-07-2005, 09:09 PM
No, but I guess that I might have to start putting a disclaimer on my posts noting whenever I'm being sarcastic. :D

SintonFan_inAustin
09-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
No, but I guess that I might have to start putting a disclaimer on my posts noting whenever I'm being sarcastic. :D

do yall buy that or did u bought it

SintonFan
09-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
any :D will work.:D:D
Yes I didn't mention my kid stayed the whole summer with the only grandma.:D
Spoiled rotten kids.:p
I understood.;)