PDA

View Full Version : Jasper Head Coach Interview

Txbroadcaster
09-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that you can hear head Coach Danny Lauve as we talk about the first two games, the season, among other things.

In case you have not heard TXPN is now OWNED by me, so I had to pack up and move the studio in a hurry. This means I have not had the time to get all the audio equipment calibrated to be top notch. I apologize for that, hopefull you will still enjoy the interview. BTW ALL SHOWS will be up and running beginning next week!

Just click on the link and it is the first article

TXPN (www.txpn.net)

eagle.eyes
09-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Would that be east texas, southeast texas or houston area coverage?

Txbroadcaster
09-07-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by eagle.eyes
Would that be east texas, southeast texas or houston area coverage?

As of RIGHT now..TXPN covers East Texas...From Texarkanna down to around Jasper...and from just west of Tyler to State line...

BUT TXPN is going to be SLOWLY expanding but now that I am the only guy to do shows and stuff, I am going to do it slowly.

eagle.eyes
09-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Just kidding on that one broadcaster......

Txbroadcaster
09-07-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by eagle.eyes
Just kidding on that one broadcaster......

WELL THNXS ALOT LOL

JasperDog94
09-07-2005, 05:16 PM
Thanks for a great interview with Coach Lauve. I know the audio wasn't that great, but I enjoyed it.:)

Txbroadcaster
09-07-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Thanks for a great interview with Coach Lauve. I know the audio wasn't that great, but I enjoyed it.:)

The audio quality willl be a work in progress..sorry it is not top notch yet, but I will get the kinks worked out

MARLINDOGS
09-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Im sure you will do a great job.:clap: :clap:

j_dog
09-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
In case you have not heard TXPN is now OWNED by me, ....
This is great news! :) Congratulations. You are a class act. And thank you for your first interview. You chose a very good interviewee! ;) :clap: And he answered some questions several of us had. :)

Txbroadcaster
09-07-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
This is great news! :) Congratulations. You are a class act. And thank you for your first interview. You chose a very good interviewee! ;) :clap: And he answered some questions several of us had. :)

Thnxs for the kind words..I think I got the audio problem fixed...Coach Lauve is a great coach to interview..He is honest and does not mince words.

When I asked him about Moye's accuracy, alot of coaches would have got defensive, he was hinest and said that it was something the coaches were concerned about all summer

Jody
09-08-2005, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
As of RIGHT now..TXPN covers East Texas...From Texarkanna down to around Jasper...and from just west of Tyler to State line...

BUT TXPN is going to be SLOWLY expanding but now that I am the only guy to do shows and stuff, I am going to do it slowly.

Hope you can make it over to Barbers Hill one day soon. Would certainly like to hear our coaches thoughts. He rarely says much, which is mostly due to the lack of asking.

Good luck!

Txbroadcaster
09-08-2005, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Jody
Hope you can make it over to Barbers Hill one day soon. Would certainly like to hear our coaches thoughts. He rarely says much, which is mostly due to the lack of asking.

Good luck!

If you anyone has any requests on coaches they would like me to interview, then just e-mail me the request at txpnet@gmail.com

I am going to start having a segment in each show called Outside East Texas, and that is where I can do interviews with any coach.