PDA

View Full Version : I asked AJ to make his sig...

SintonFan
09-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Yell at me not him.:p

SintonFan
09-07-2005, 02:51 PM
And yes I'm talking to you YaYa.:inlove:

HighSchool Fan
09-07-2005, 03:04 PM
plain and simple, explayer is the one that is no good. he just wishes he could be like jason.

SintonFan
09-07-2005, 03:06 PM
Come on. Yell at me.:)
He's trying to make up for that evil sig he had for the last few days.:)

HighSchool Fan
09-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Come on. Yell at me.:)
He's trying to make up for that evil sig he had for the last few days.:)

so your his puppet master

CHS_CG
09-07-2005, 03:10 PM
OMG ITS OUTTA GOOD FREAKIN FUN SOME PEOPLE AROUND HERE NEED TO GROW UP AND SOME PPL NEED TO LET SOME CRAP GO! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUN PLACE FOR US TO JOKE AND TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL AND WHATEVER ELSE WE TALK ABOUT AND THE WAY SOME OF YOU PEOPLE MAKE IT ITS A HORRIBLE PLACE SO....

KNOCK IT OFF!

MARLINDOGS
09-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
so your his puppet master :thinking: :clap: :clap:

HighSchool Fan
09-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
OMG ITS OUTTA GOOD FREAKIN FUN SOME PEOPLE AROUND HERE NEED TO GROW UP AND SOME PPL NEED TO LET SOME CRAP GO! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUN PLACE FOR US TO JOKE AND TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL AND WHATEVER ELSE WE TALK ABOUT AND THE WAY SOME OF YOU PEOPLE MAKE IT ITS A HORRIBLE PLACE SO....

KNOCK IT OFF!

it takes a big person to talk about someone else when they can't come here to defend themselves.

CHS_CG
09-07-2005, 03:16 PM
it takes a big person to talk about someone else when they can't come here to defend themselves.

and you know just as well as i do that thats not completely true

SintonFan
09-07-2005, 03:17 PM
No I'm not. I asked.
Stupid stuff has been going on for some time behind the scenes and unfortunately I've noticed all of Sinton was made a target. We didn't deserve it.:o

SintonFan
09-07-2005, 03:18 PM
I agree and am not naming names.

HighSchool Fan
09-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
and you know just as well as i do that thats not completely true

sure it is, jason isn't here, so he's gonna talk about him. it's not that hard to figure it out.

HighSchool Fan
09-07-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
No I'm not. I asked.
Stupid stuff has been going on for some time behind the scenes and unfortunately I've noticed all of Sinton was made a target. We didn't deserve it.:o

if it's behind the scenes, let it stay there.

CHS_CG
09-07-2005, 03:22 PM
sure it is, jason isn't here, so he's gonna talk about him. it's not that hard to figure it out.

i am not sayin its right to talk about people when they arent around BUT certain others dont care if that person is there or not and I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!

I am done talkin about it, to me i could care less bc if people really have nothing better to do than sit around and talk crap about people (and it goes BOTH WAYS) then they need a life!

AggieJohn
09-07-2005, 03:22 PM
http://tinypic.com/dgl56x.jpg
i wouldn't exactly call myself a lightweight

SintonFan
09-07-2005, 03:23 PM
let it go AJ...

AggieJohn
09-07-2005, 03:24 PM
honestly i've never met such a disgruntled old man

HighSchool Fan
09-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
http://tinypic.com/dgl56x.jpg
i wouldn't exactly call myself a lightweight

it takes more than fat to be a big man

SintonFan
09-07-2005, 03:34 PM
HighSchool Fan, T, you and me are all entitled to our own opinion. It might be a good idea to take out someone's face or name who can't defend themself. I agree with that.:)