PDA

View Full Version : Any good match ups

Humpty
09-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Is there any good games this week that could make or break a team?

HighSchool Fan
09-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Humpty
Is there any good games this week that could make or break a team?

i think it's to early for a make or break game. well, i guess it could make some team's season if they win, but i don't think it will break anyone's season yet

theyoefnshow
09-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Not a huge game but Rockdale vs. Robinson could be interesting. It looked like the regular rugged Tigers were here again this year but in the 4th quarter they gave up 21 points to lose their opening game. Bellville vs. Marlin shouldn't disapoint and Liberty Hill vs. Hutto should be a good crystal ball for those two teams as well.

SintonFan
09-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Ingleside vs Orange Grove this week can play a part in how much confidence their young QB might have before district. It should be a good game too.:clap:

jet sweep
09-07-2005, 03:19 PM
I think the Silsbee vs Hardin-Jefferson game has huge implications for Silsbee. From what i've heard, they are still looking to gel as a team. Sounds like they have the talent, but aren't getting anything out of it. Afraid the kids would lose alot of confidence with an 0-3 start............but what do I know?? I can't wait to watch the game Friday night!!

AggieJohn
09-07-2005, 03:23 PM
liberty has gone 0-4 and still made playoffs