3. West Columbia
4. Wimberley
5. Devine
6. Bandera
7. Corpus Christi West Oso
8. Zapata
9. Poteet
10. Gonzales

yeah I know some teams dropped even though they won and some teams moved up after a loss....Leon says get over it

:D :D Enjoy

nexfan
09-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Are those bottom 4 or so teams in deep south Texas any good or is there noone else to fill those spots. It seems as if a Zapata or West Oso or AP or PI play Sinton or Cuero they get whooped.

SintonFan
09-07-2005, 11:10 AM
Reg. 4 looks good. I haven't heard of Poteet yet this year. I wonder how the stawberry crop is coming along?

Phil C
09-07-2005, 11:13 AM
Smart fellow that Leon! He has West Oso no. 7. I told you all so. BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!

nexfan
09-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Call me nuts but didnt Cuero kinda beat the heck out of West Oso. Beware of the howling Oso's.

SintonFan
09-07-2005, 11:24 AM
Without a doubt reg. 4 doesn't have the depth of teams or talent normally seen in reg. 2 or 3. But bring in a revitalized Bandera and maybe the best Devine team in generations this reg. might prove to be fairly strong. We know Wimberely can play at an extremely high level and WC is good this year. The middle road teams tend to smell some, but have decent traditions and talent. The cellar dwellers though tend to really stink it up.

LeonJr
09-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Leon would coach any top 10 team out of Region III...and be good!!!!!:D

nexfan
09-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Where is Marlin?

LeonJr
09-07-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by nexfan
Where is Marlin?

region III #2

nexfan
09-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by LeonJr
region III #2

I mean how do you get to marlin. Where is it located?

LeonJr
09-07-2005, 11:47 AM
I mean how do you get to marlin. Where is it located?

Highway 6 inbetween Waco and College Station.

nexfan
09-07-2005, 11:48 AM
Alright Leon, if you are so in love with region 3, I gotta throw this at you. Who would win these games played by the top 4 teams in each region?

1.) WOS vs. Cuero
2.) Marlin vs. Sinton
3.) Palestine vs. Columbia
4.) Cameron Yoe vs. Wimberly

I'd take all 4 region 4 teams. Who would you pick!

SintonFan
09-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Alright Leon, if you are so in love with region 3, I gotta throw this at you. Who would win these games played by the top 4 teams in each region?

1.) WOS vs. Cuero
2.) Marlin vs. Sinton

lol
I'd say all those are toss-ups, except for Palestine-WC. WC in a landslide! :D

LeonJr
09-07-2005, 11:52 AM

1.) WOS vs. Cuero
2.) Marlin vs. Sinton

1.Cuero--+7
2.Sinton by--+1/2(Great game)
3.Palestine--+13
4.Yoe--+7(The Yoe are impressing Leon each week)
good question:clap: :clap:

LeonJr
09-07-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
lol
I'd say all those are toss-ups, except for Palestine-WC. WC in a landslide! :D
yes and no...they are all a toss up but Palestine is pretty dang good. I know WC is good but they don't match up as good.

nexfan
09-07-2005, 11:55 AM
1.Cuero--+7
2.Sinton by--+1/2(Great game)
3.Palestine--+13
4.Yoe--+7(The Yoe are impressing Leon each week)
good question:clap: :clap:

I knew you would pick Palestine. You know they dont have Peterson anymore. Thanks for playing.

gobbler grad
09-07-2005, 11:55 AM
Cuero, just because...i would love to see this game...
Marlin
Palestine
Wimberly

LeonJr
09-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Leon has come to the conclusion that there is no right or wrong answer...although he would love to watch those 4 games!

--They should let us schedule games next year!:clap: :D

nexfan
09-07-2005, 12:00 PM
yes and no...they are all a toss up but Palestine is pretty dang good. I know WC is good but they don't match up as good.

How does the Leon know how West Columbia matches up against anybody. I bet Leon has never seen West Columbia play. Columbia has a tremendous amount of speed and that matches up good with anything. Leon should go watch the game against Barbers Hill. That was a great game last year and it will be this year as well. Then you can see how Columbia matches up against a very quality region 3 team. Thanks Leon.

LeonJr
09-07-2005, 12:03 PM
How does the Leon know how West Columbia matches up against anybody. I bet Leon has never seen West Columbia play. Columbia has a tremendous amount of speed and that matches up good with anything. Leon should go watch the game against Barbers Hill. That was a great game last year and it will be this year as well. Then you can see how Columbia matches up against a very quality region 3 team. Thanks Leon.

Nexfan,Nexfan,Nexfan... what is Leon going to do with you. I'm not worried about the past, and if they whoop up on BH than they will gain some of Leon's respect! Thanks KID!

nexfan
09-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Nexfan,Nexfan,Nexfan... what is Leon going to do with you. I'm not worried about the past, and if they whoop up on BH than they will gain some of Leon's respect! Thanks KID!

Leon, your humor surpasses my every expectation. Nobody is going to whoop up on anybody in that game. You failed to answer my previos question about how we match up. You remind me of a kung ** movie with your third person analogies. As for me... leon,leon,leon you shall have to do nothing but continue to post diligentelly about the polls you construct on a weekly basis for the entire download to consume. Thanks Leon.

lostaussie
09-07-2005, 12:16 PM
leon evidently don't like daingerfield. they could beat at least 5 of leon's top 10 in region 2. although i like you having gilmer @ #1 i still think madison is the team to beat in region 2.

Adidas410s
09-07-2005, 12:23 PM
no Jasper in Region 3??? Do you REALLY think they are that overrated? They play the #1 team in the region close and then drop off the radar?

LeonJr
09-07-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
no Jasper in Region 3??? Do you REALLY think they are that overrated? They play the #1 team in the region close and then drop off the radar?

They can rebound this week!

89JDAWG
09-07-2005, 12:52 PM
we rebounded last week with a win at 4a PNG we will beat another 4a team this week Beaumont Central. But I can understand the lack of respect since we have been region 3 champs for the last 3 years. and yes every year we hear how good this team and that team is in region 3, guess we will see!

nexfan
09-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by 89JDAWG
we rebounded last week with a win at 4a PNG we will beat another 4a team this week Beaumont Central. But I can understand the lack of respect since we have been region 3 champs for the last 3 years. and yes every year we hear how good this team and that team is in region 3, guess we will see!

I agree Jasper should definetely be in the top 3. Leon dont know region 3 or 4. Leon is slow.

theyoefnshow
09-07-2005, 02:38 PM
Come on CU...uh....I mean, Leon. Bellville rated under Hutto? Surely you jest!