Wrong Order
1 Abilene Wyile - State Champs til someone beats em
2. Snyder
3 Sweetwater
4 Canyon
5 Muleshoe
6.Perryton
7. Seminole

RangerMom is going to get all over you for leaving one certain team out! You still have 3 spots to fill and a chance to redeem yourself before it's too late!!!

Bubba-Joe
09-07-2005, 10:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Wrong Order
2. Snyder
3 Sweetwater
4 Canyon
5 Muleshoe
6.Perryton
7. Seminole

okay here goes

8. Midland Greenwood
9. Midland Greenwood JV
10. Midland Greenwood Freshman

GWOOD
09-07-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe

8. Midland Greenwood
9. Midland Greenwood JV

LOL..........You are good!!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
09-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
quote:Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Wrong Order
2. Snyder
3 Sweetwater
4 Canyon
5 Muleshoe
6.Perryton
7. Seminole

okay here goes

8. Midland Greenwood
9. Midland Greenwood JV

:p You better be glad GWOOD was here to keep you on the straight and narrow Bubba Joe!!

BTW...where have you been these past few nights....me and LHPMom have missed you!!:inlove:

injuredinmelee
09-07-2005, 11:52 AM
1. Sweetwater
TIE 2. Snyder
2. Abilene Wylie
3. Canyon
4. Perryton
5. Canyon
6. Muleshoe
7. Seminole
8. Monahans
9. Littlefield
10 Clyde.... ok im just kidding I was debating putting Merkel or Clyde here and just couldnt decide which town i wanted to make fun of more.

football4life
09-07-2005, 11:57 AM
1. A. Wylie
2. Snyder
3. Sweetwater
4. Canyon
5. Borger
6. Littlefield
7. M. Greenwood
8. Perryton
9. Muleshoe
10. Levelland/ Seminole

Da Mules
09-07-2005, 06:01 PM
OK basically we are talking about districts 1-4.

what do you guys know about Perryton that you would rank them in this top 10 poll? They graduated everbody but the bus driver. See attached preseason from Amarillo Globe

Perryton's challenge: Plug many holes from graduation
By Roger Clarkson
roger.clarkson@amarillo.com

Perryton's four-year run as District 1-3A champion ended last season and the Rangers face a major reconstruction job in 2005 if they are to reclaim their old spot.
Only two defensive starters return from a team that allowed 14 points a game last year. Just four offensive starters are back as Ranger coach Gary Newcomb will be looking for a new quarterback and four new linemen.

"We lost so many off last year's team, I don't know. We might not win five games this year," Newcomb said. "One thing I do know is that this will be a fun group to work with. They're not blessed with a lot of athletic talent, but they are a hard-working bunch.''

Perryton's returning starters include running backs Tim Olivarez, Nolan Hale and Charlie Mann. Their presence might force Perryton to shift from the shotgun spread offense it has used the past couple of years to an old-school three-back setup.

Olivarez stepped into the starting lineup because of injuries midway through 2004 and ran for 876 yards and 13 touchdowns before suffering a broken leg in the final regular-season game. Mann and Hale split time at fullback while also seeing time on defense.

"We're going to have to figure out a way to use those three in the backfield at the same time," Newcomb said. "That's kind of a rarity in Texas these days. That Woody Hayes kind of football is kind of boring and it might put a lot of people to sleep in the stands. But Woody Hayes won a lot of games doing it."

Seniors Jeremy Campbell and Jay Blasingame competed at quarterback in preseason. The second choice at quarterback will likely start at wide receiver. Campbell started at cornerback and wide receiver last season and plays with a prosthetic foot. Blasingame was Bo Merrell's backup at quarterback last season.

Perryton's biggest turnover will come on defense where Mann and Campbell are the only returning starters

Pmoney
09-07-2005, 07:58 PM
1.Snyder
2.Sweetwater..close 2nd
3.A. Wylie
4.Canyon
5.Muleshoe
6.Monahans
7.Midland Greenwood
8.Perryton
9.Seminole
10.Littlefield

GWOOD
09-07-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Da Mules
OK basically we are talking about districts 1-4.

what do you guys know about Perryton that you would rank them in this top 10 poll? They graduated everbody but the bus driver.

3 Reasons

1 - Perryton is a class act. The times I have been around Perryton, I get the idea that they do things right. Whether that comes from school board, administration, coaches, or from high parental involvement and expectations, it's there. Facilities are good, fans show up, optimism is high, etc.

2 - They have that Nebreska Cornhusker make up. Bunch of ol' tough country boys.

3. Strong Junior class

mulefan
09-07-2005, 08:36 PM
looks good pmoney and bubba-joe