PDA

View Full Version : Un B Weavable

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 08:51 PM
hey i just wanted to say whats up and welcome to the board dude....we miss u in cuero and if u go to the game friday u will see me painted up as pierre....i have known him longer than any present gobbler and therefore im great friends with him, i plan to be is agent when he goes to the nfl

cat dog horse
09-06-2005, 08:54 PM
its about time crab jr.

SnyTigBaseB07
09-06-2005, 08:56 PM
haha well here's a welcome from snyder to ya ....un b weavable....how catchy lol

GreenGobbla
09-06-2005, 08:56 PM
they are right un b weaveable, its about time....

Pmoney
09-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the addiction:D

schu1213
09-06-2005, 09:05 PM
Its about time ihe put the Doritos down and got on here. I heard he will be starting for coach Fran next week. I always knew he could do it.

crabman
09-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Wasn't sure the boy had it in him.

SintonFan
09-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Oh lord! All the Cuero ROMMies are coming back.:eek: :rolleyes: :doh:

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Oh lord! All the Cuero ROMMies are coming back.:eek: :rolleyes: :doh:

ohhhhhh believe me sintonfan i got a few names for the sinton fans.....we are rommies and i got a few names of what sinton fans are

crabman
09-06-2005, 09:10 PM
NO. He's not a ROMMIE. He's my son. Now Creditcard/Ro-tex-solja, flourface/catdoghorse, and who knows how many others. They are ROMMIES.

I'm just waiting for gator/dodey the gator to get back on. Last time on he made one post and got ROMMED.

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 09:12 PM
hey bryan its about time u join us on here dude......im gonna have to warn u about a few things since your new.....anytime u talk about sinton or liberty hill u better say they are good or people will jump on u about it...

GreenGobbla
09-06-2005, 09:12 PM
correction crabman, he didnt even get to post once....it the downlow record...

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 09:15 PM
i cant believe cuero people would say stuff to even get banned...we are so serious and never say bad stuff....

GreenGobbla
09-06-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
i cant believe cuero people would say stuff to even get banned...we are so serious and never say bad stuff....

lol, ro tex, tell random hero to get back on here

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 09:17 PM

Now THAT is funny!! (wink wink):p

LH Panther Mom
09-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Welcome to the board. :)

For some of the rest of you, the rommie reunion may be very short-lived. ;)

chubbed_up
09-06-2005, 09:22 PM
now i know i said that i wasnt gonna post on here for the rest of the season but i do still get on here ever once in a while to read. i see un b weaveable on here and i just couldnt help myself for one post. bryan, glad you finally got your nose out of the physics book and both hands out of the doritos and got on the downlow, or as some call it, the addiction. anyways ill see yall in december. unbweaveable i expect the post count to be over 1000 by the time i get back

ro_tex_solja
dont ban the rommies on here maam....u can wait to ban all the rommies after the season and im sure they wont care but let them support their team durin the year atleast

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Welcome to the board. :)

For some of the rest of you, the rommie reunion may be very short-lived. ;)

For real...there is always one of your buddies willing to rat out who you are........are used to be!

ro_tx_solja.....I got your number (cc):D

SintonFan
Originally posted by crabman
NO. He's not a ROMMIE. He's my son. Now Creditcard/Ro-tex-solja, flourface/catdoghorse, and who knows how many others. They are ROMMIES.

I'm just waiting for gator/dodey the gator to get back on. Last time on he made one post and got ROMMED.
I apologize crabman. I didn't see your post.

I do know catdogblahblah and ro-solder are for sure. I figured they were getting "the rest of the clan" back on.;)

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 09:23 PM
crabman has me confused with the one of the other 1000 cuero posters im not credit card

MARLINDOGS
09-06-2005, 09:23 PM
Welcome to the board.:D

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
For real...there is always one of your buddies willing to rat out who you are........are used to be!

ro_tx_solja.....I got your number (cc):D

cc? what is that...

Say if he were to bribe you to let him stay, would it be cash, or credit?

SintonFan
09-06-2005, 09:24 PM
ohhhhhh believe me sintonfan i got a few names for the sinton fans.....we are rommies and i got a few names of what sinton fans are
Calm down dude! Was that you or your "friend".:p

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 09:25 PM
crabman has me confused with the one of the other 1000 cuero posters im not credit card

crabman??

That's not where I got my info from!

ro_tex_solja
I apologize crabman. I didn't see your post.

I do know catdogblahblah and ro-solder are for sure. I figured they were getting "the rest of the clan" back on.;)

how can u say that forsure

Gobbla2001

No, stop being rediculous... it was his friend's cousin's uncle... geez you Sinton people think you know it all...

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 09:26 PM

calm down i didnt say anything bad....i told u i changed my password and everything now is me

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 09:27 PM
Well all I can say is, if I have to end up romming one of you, as I have in the past. You can't say it was because you are from Cuero.

Anyone who knows me, knows I am a Gobbler Fan!!:D

SintonFan_inAustin
09-06-2005, 09:30 PM
http://bmc-clan.com/forum/images/smiles/EmoticonMeeting.gif

SintonFan
09-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
No, stop being rediculous... it was his friend's cousin's uncle... geez you Sinton people think you know it all...
LOL
Actually I come from a family of know-it-alls. I was the middle child with three know-it-all siblings.;)

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 09:33 PM
I have to be honest with you, I enjoyed a lot of what you guys posted last year until it got out of hand... as long as it doesn't get outta hand and y'all don't start 60 different threads a day about whose watergirl's father makes the best BBQ in the state, I'm down...

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 09:33 PM
well i really hope its not me cuz i havent done or said anything that a sinton fan hasnt done to me....i havent called anyone a piece of %%%% like i got called...

GreenGobbla
09-06-2005, 09:34 PM
I have to be honest with you, I enjoyed a lot of what you guys posted last year until it got out of hand... as long as it doesn't get outta hand and y'all don't start 60 different threads a day about whose watergirl's father makes the best BBQ in the state, I'm down...

hahaha, i remember seeing something about that, that was an old cuero rommie

LH Panther Mom
09-06-2005, 09:36 PM
dont ban the rommies on here maam....u can wait to ban all the rommies after the season and im sure they wont care but let them support their team durin the year atleast

If the rommies behave themselves..... :p

SintonFan_inAustin
09-06-2005, 09:37 PM
well i really hope its not me cuz i havent done or said anything that a sinton fan hasnt done to me....i havent called anyone a piece of %%%% like i got called...

http://bmc-clan.com/forum/images/smiles/schild29.gif

u have tone it down some and given ur reasons why u post the :doh: u jott down

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Cuero rommies is good...

But I always enjoyed the Cuero Gobbler 'Banned', or the 'Banned' Members as well...

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 09:42 PM
well gobbla 2001 i hope to be on here all year long...partyin with u.....hopefully...im not gonna cuss or call anyone names....the only way i could possibly get banned is by LH panther mom and that would be because i clown all the LH fans because hutto beats them....jk lol

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 09:44 PM
well gobbla 2001 i hope to be on here all year long...partyin with u.....hopefully...im not gonna cuss or call anyone names....the only way i could possibly get banned is by LH panther mom and that would be because i clown all the LH fans because hutto beats them....jk lol

Fair nuff... :D

SintonFan
09-06-2005, 09:47 PM
:)You deserved it.:) You were trying get on all the Sinton posters nerves.:) You have chilled out some since then:) Keep it going.:) You've straitened up a lil except when you said watch what you say about Sinton or Liberty Hill.:) You seem to be quick toward anger.:) Sometimes you're not.:)
Hey yall! I just realized that if you cover a post with happy smilies it makes the post seem different than intended. lol

LH Panther Mom
09-06-2005, 09:47 PM
the only way i could possibly get banned is by LH panther mom and that would be because i clown all the LH fans because hutto beats them....jk lol

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SintonFan_inAustin
09-06-2005, 09:48 PM
sorry but what does clown mean now days?

PhiI C
09-06-2005, 09:48 PM
hey bryan its about time u join us on here dude......im gonna have to warn u about a few things since your new.....anytime u talk about sinton or liberty hill u better say they are good or people will jump on u about it...

Now you are getting smart and wise ro. :)

Gobbla2001
09-06-2005, 09:49 PM

Hey yall! I just realized that if you cover a post with happy smilies it makes the post seem different than intended. lol

Cool, lemme try...

:) I hate:) I hate:) I hate:)

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 09:49 PM
lol yeah i know idk about if im tryin to straight up but im not tryin to get banned i will put it that way....yeah i guess u could say im tryin to get on all the sinton fans nerves...that wouldnt be a lie...lol

GreenGobbla
09-06-2005, 09:50 PM
lol yeah i know idk about if im tryin to straight up but im not tryin to get banned i will put it that way....yeah i guess u could say im tryin to get on all the sinton fans nerves...that wouldnt be a lie...lol

lol

SintonFan
09-06-2005, 09:50 PM
Cool, lemme try...

AWWWWWWWWWWW mannnnnnn........................
such happy little haterz...:clap:

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
sorry but what does clown mean now days?

to make fun of them and laugh at them i guess u could say

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 09:51 PM
the only way i could possibly get banned is by LH panther mom and that would be because i clown all the LH fans because hutto beats them....jk lol

Don't count on it!!;)

SintonFan
09-06-2005, 09:52 PM
:) But wasn't that your friend?:) I thought you said he hated all the Sinton folk?:) What's the deal?:)

SintonFan_inAustin
09-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Cool, lemme try...

http://bmc-clan.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_ihearu.gif Pierats!!!http://bmc-clan.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_ihearu.gif Pierats!!!http://bmc-clan.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_ihearu.gif

SintonFan
09-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
http://bmc-clan.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_ihearu.gif Pierats!!!http://bmc-clan.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_ihearu.gif Pierats!!!http://bmc-clan.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_ihearu.gif
Ugh!!!
:( That's not working.:(

SintonFan_inAustin
09-06-2005, 10:00 PM
oops this is a welcome post for Un_B_weavable

http://bmc-clan.com/forum/images/smiles/welcomeani.gif looks like we all got of subject there

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 10:00 PM
:) But wasn't that your friend?:) I thought you said he hated all the Sinton folk?:) What's the deal?:)

we both hate them but he made the thread about west oso and sinton saying west oso was gonna do them bad...that was him but yes we both hate them

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 10:04 PM
we both hate them but he made the thread about west oso and sinton saying west oso was gonna do them bad...that was him but yes we both hate them

I realize it's a rivalry....but why HATE them?

They have been nothing but kind to me, as have the Cuero people!

SintonFan
09-06-2005, 10:06 PM
:)Don't forget Liberty Hill?:) You hate them too.:)

ro_tex_solja
09-06-2005, 10:10 PM
no there is a difference....we hate the sinton people...and i just think LH is over rated....i dont hate them...lol

SintonFan
09-06-2005, 10:11 PM
:)no there is a difference..:)..we hate the sinton people..:).and i just think LH is over rated..:)..i dont hate them...lol :)

Now your quote looks much better.:)

SintonFan_inAustin
09-06-2005, 10:15 PM
no there is a difference....we hate the sinton people...and i just think LH is over rated....i dont hate them...lol

now u give a explanation for ur :doh:

dman79eagles
09-06-2005, 10:30 PM
sinton who?! lol jk :D