PDA

View Full Version : Shepherd vs. Cleveland

pirate_qb_11
09-06-2005, 08:31 PM
What are ya'lls inputs on this game?

I see Shepherd winning (obviously) but we can not take them lightly...they are a much better football team than last year!

Pmoney
09-06-2005, 08:56 PM
this is just a question why arnt yall the Shepherd Shepherds:D
but i think Shepherd wins by 24

15portsfan
09-06-2005, 09:02 PM
I believe this will be Shepherds first test. Can Shepherd score and can the defense stop the pass, accomplish these two task and it could be another blowout, fail and Shepherd might get handed their first loss of the year.Personally, I think Shepherd wins a close one.

shellman54
09-07-2005, 09:25 AM
Game in Shepherd or Cleveland?

hubbardjack
09-08-2005, 09:49 AM
I'll take Shepherd by 2 touchdowns.... The offense is tough, and I don't think Cleveland can stop it....

B.Morrison
09-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Who cares neither one of these two teams could fight their way out of a wet paper napkin.

pirate_qb_11
09-08-2005, 10:54 PM
morrison how about u just worry about ur team and don't run other ones whom u have no idea about....the game is in cleveland at 7...didn't your mom teach u if u cant say anything nice dont say anything at all

dutchman
09-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Shepherd by 3.

15portsfan
09-10-2005, 12:19 AM
someone forgot to tell cleveland how tough that offense is,they held them to 6 points.better go back to playing kountze or hardin and get the stats back up.and by the way,no. 11 threw 2 interceptions( last one ended the game ) and fumbled once,guess them 3a defenses are a little tougher and faster.

pirate_qb_11
09-10-2005, 01:54 PM
im not even gonna comment on that 15portsfan...i can make all the excuses in the world if u wanted me to but nobody wants to hear that....last night we had our chances and simply blew them...we had at least 2 td passes dropped and in the first half we jumped on the 1 yard line on 4th down to back us up...good job by the indians showing up to play...we simply were not focused and made plenty of stupid mistakes..which we have not done in the past...it doesnt matter if u are playing the #1 team in the state or the school of the blind and deaf..if make the mental mistakes, drop the ball, or make the wrong read...you are going to lose...thats it

Hupernikomen
09-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by pirate_qb_11
im not even gonna comment on that 15portsfan...i can make all the excuses in the world if u wanted me to but nobody wants to hear that....last night we had our chances and simply blew them...we had at least 2 td passes dropped and in the first half we jumped on the 1 yard line on 4th down to back us up...good job by the indians showing up to play...we simply were not focused and made plenty of stupid mistakes..which we have not done in the past...it doesnt matter if u are playing the #1 team in the state or the school of the blind and deaf..if make the mental mistakes, drop the ball, or make the wrong read...you are going to lose...thats it

shepherd will rebound and have a legit shot of the playoffs this year.

Pmoney
09-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
shepherd will rebound and have a legit shot of the playoffs this year.
i agree

mg
09-10-2005, 04:14 PM
some great football minds made the picks obviously. the guy from WOS should avoid mirrors for berating other teams.
WOS is lucky to have dropped down to 3A . Folks from shepherd have class, I will admit. Go Indians!

expect2win08
09-10-2005, 06:13 PM
thanks mg...that is one of the things that coach hubbard has been working on since he got here and i have personnaly gotta say that things are better in shepherd with him here. We definitely had our chances to win last night. 11 would have had close to 300 yards if all the catchable passes had been caught. Yea he had two interceptions but when your running game producs 57 yards you have to throw it alot and everything play doesnt work. Cleveland showed up to play football last night and i look for them to get in the playoffs out of 23-AAA. You cant take anything away from them but we shot ourselves in the foot.