PDA

View Full Version : College games and/or rivalriies

LH Panther Mom
09-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Starting now, there will be a limit of one thread only for each rivalry or game. That way, everyone that wants to talk up A&M vs UT... or OU vs. UT, etc can all go do it, but we don't have a bijillion threads out there.

This will last the duration of the HS season and playoffs... and any threads outside the "regulars" will be locked and/or deleted.

CHS_CG
09-06-2005, 04:47 PM
GREAT idea!:clap:

Bullaholic
09-06-2005, 04:57 PM
That sounds great, LHPMom. You can achieve what I requested on the big games without having to use "stickies" and nobody will miss a single post on the subject at hand. You mods may go crazy trying to implement things at first, but I look forward to seeing it work. Thanks.

Da Mules
09-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Good idea, like that sincere guy Phil C is always sayin, this is a 3a football board

Ranger05
09-06-2005, 10:58 PM
i agree good idea

KTJ
09-06-2005, 11:44 PM
So, can I no longer do my polls and KTJ's Previews?

:(

(oh, and the "t.u." references are really annoying, but that's just me being picky.)

Jody
09-07-2005, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Starting now, there will be a limit of one thread only for each rivalry or game. That way, everyone that wants to talk up A&M vs UT... or OU vs. UT, etc can all go do it, but we don't have a bijillion threads out there.

This will last the duration of the HS season and playoffs... and any threads outside the "regulars" will be locked and/or deleted.

Who is UT and OH? Gig-m Aggies! :D

LH Panther Mom
09-07-2005, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
So, can I no longer do my polls and KTJ's Previews?

:(

(oh, and the "t.u." references are really annoying, but that's just me being picky.)

Yes you can continue to do them. We are just trying to avoid having multiple threads about the same game. There were 6 different A&M/Clemson threads going at the same time and 4 about UT/ULLA.

(Oh, and so are the techtard/classless clown ones, but at least we were open last week.)

AggieJohn
09-07-2005, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

and you wonder why we do it....

LH Panther Mom
09-07-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
and you wonder why we do it....

Yes, we do. Please explain in words other than "it's handed out in the freshman orientation package that we must hate UT". His A&M/Clemson preview was fairly accurate if you recall. Your UT/ULLA preview, on the other hand, was more "he picked us to lose so I'll show him and pick UT to lose". This is part of the problem and if they get out of hand, we can stop them altogether if needed. :)

JasperDog94
09-07-2005, 10:11 AM
Wow...it didn't take long after my prediction (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33562&perpage=15&highlight=mods&pagenumber=2) .

Bullaholic
09-07-2005, 12:04 PM
Yes, we do. Please explain in words other than "it's handed out in the freshman orientation package that we must hate UT". His A&M/Clemson preview was fairly accurate if you recall. Your UT/ULLA preview, on the other hand, was more "he picked us to lose so I'll show him and pick UT to lose". This is part of the problem and if they get out of hand, we can stop them altogether if needed. :)

AJ.....now you see what happens when you "mess" with a lady that knows her football.

Old Tiger
09-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
AJ.....now you see what happens when you "mess" with a lady that knows her football. thinks.... j/k deb is a wiz

AggieJohn
09-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Yes, we do. Please explain in words other than "it's handed out in the freshman orientation package that we must hate UT". His A&M/Clemson preview was fairly accurate if you recall. Your UT/ULLA preview, on the other hand, was more "he picked us to lose so I'll show him and pick UT to lose". This is part of the problem and if they get out of hand, we can stop them altogether if needed. :) no don't close the whole shop up LHPM, i am just playing around with him, i respect texas, and i just know that others get a rise out of the T.u. thing just like it irks me to no end to hear 35-34, aggy, sheep ******, gay&M....ya know...it's all fun

pirate44
09-08-2005, 07:14 AM
There were 6 different A&M/Clemson threads going at the same time and 4 about UT/ULLA.

and 12 threads about gas prices and 5 about chicken fried steak :eek:

LH Panther Mom
09-08-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
and 12 threads about gas prices and 5 about chicken fried steak :eek:

You're absolutely right. If they hit the first page, they're getting merged.

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 09:38 AM
gas and chicken, we need a bbq

Hupernikomen
09-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
GREAT idea!:clap:

Sure is...it is the AJ/KTJ rule from last year.

AggieJohn
09-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Sure is...it is the AJ/KTJ rule from last year.

wow i'm a rule? awesome
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/threadrocksfatguy.jpg

SnyTigBaseB07
09-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Baylor and Samford are playing tonight at 6....in waco! anyone going

AggieJohn
09-10-2005, 03:30 PM
nope but i picked samford to shock baylor, should be interesting

AggieJohn
09-11-2005, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
nope but i picked samford to shock baylor, should be interesting