PDA

View Full Version : East Texas rankings week 2

Txbroadcaster
09-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Just letting you all know that the week two rankings for Week 2 in East Texas are out at The Texas Preps Network (www.txpn.net)

If you agree or disagree let me know

89JDAWG
09-06-2005, 04:38 PM
is wos in east texas? how about marlin?

lostaussie
09-06-2005, 04:38 PM
top 3 in 3a look great. i think d'field could beat either canton or tatum right now. matchup in a couple of weeks between gilmer and d'field should tell us alot.

Hupernikomen
09-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by 89JDAWG
is wos in east texas? how about marlin?

Of course but not according to their poll. They don't include wo-s or marlin's districts. Just like the Beaumont Enterprise doesn't include Gilmer in their local poll.

lostaussie
09-06-2005, 04:47 PM
tyler does one also and jasper is about as far south as they go.

Txbroadcaster
09-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Thnxs Hupernikomen for explaining it better than I could.

Right now TXPN is growing, but we are starting out in one spot and growing from there. So for now we are mostly NE Texas and a little bit towards SE Texas, that will grow as the site expands.

Txbroadcaster
09-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
top 3 in 3a look great. i think d'field could beat either canton or tatum right now. matchup in a couple of weeks between gilmer and d'field should tell us alot.

d'field is a team to look out for. Your right the Gilmer game will be a good measuring stick for BOTH teams..Gilmer still has alot to prove, and that game will tell us alot about both

j_dog
09-06-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Just letting you all know that the week two rankings for Week 2 in East Texas are out at The Texas Preps Network (www.txpn.net)

If you agree or disagree let me know
I love em as long as you agree Jasper is in East Texas! :) :clap: And you did! :)

Txbroadcaster
09-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
I love em as long as you agree Jasper is in East Texas! :) :clap: And you did! :)

LOL If I had only knew it would be that easy LOL

BTW....Planning on Jasper HC being on the 3A show this week!

j_dog
09-07-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
.....BTW....Planning on Jasper HC being on the 3A show this week!
And when is that? :)