PDA

View Full Version : I have come to a decision on the flag

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 01:18 PM
that might make some mad...but, oh well!

SnyTigBaseB07 has offered to do another flag. I told him he can keep it for the game between Greenwood and Snyder.

He is offering to make it and I think at the very least, he should get it at one of his own games.

It will not go to the Forney/Gainesville matchup..but the way I look at it, if he hadn't offered to do it, it wasn't going there anyway.

We will pick back up and follow the schedule we had after next week!

If we do a M&G at Sweetwater this week, I will take pics and post those.....and I encourage anyone that arranges some type of M&G do the same.

You can send the pics to me and I will post them in the sticky thread!

pirate4state
09-06-2005, 01:26 PM
Sounds good! :thumbsup: Have you decided if you'll be at the Sinton/Cuero M&G? :D

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Sounds good! :thumbsup: Have you decided if you'll be at the Sinton/Cuero M&G? :D

Still working on that!!

Keep your fingers crossed!:cool:

LH Panther Mom
09-06-2005, 01:27 PM
I think it's a great idea. And like I said, thanks SnytigBaseb07 for offering to make a new one. :clap: :clap:

kaorder1999
09-06-2005, 01:27 PM
ive been out of a loop for a bit....where is the original flag?

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
ive been out of a loop for a bit....where is the original flag?

that's the million dollar question!:confused:

pirate4state
09-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I think it's a great idea. And like I said, thanks SnytigBball07 for offering to make a new one. :clap: :clap: You should come to the Sinton/Cuero M&G too!!! :D :D :D

CHS_CG
09-06-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You should come to the Sinton/Cuero M&G too!!! :D :D :D

she should!:clap:

Bandera YaYa
09-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
that's the million dollar question!:confused: Can anyone from Jasper contact dawgmom and see if she mailed it?? There may be a good reason why it got lost or if it didn't get mailed out....but in all fairness, the person who took the time and expense to make it, deserves to know where it is. Come on Jasper posters!!!!! :confused: :)

bulldogbark
09-06-2005, 02:22 PM
we are trying but dont have an answer, dont know what to tell you. I have called everybody that I know:(

pirate4state
09-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
we are trying but dont have an answer, dont know what to tell you. I have called everybody that I know:( thanks for trying!! :)

CHS_CG
09-06-2005, 02:24 PM
we are trying but dont have an answer, dont know what to tell you. I have called everybody that I know:(

I hope she is ok!

spiveyrat
09-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Can anyone from Jasper contact dawgmom and see if she mailed it?? There may be a good reason why it got lost or if it didn't get mailed out....but in all fairness, the person who took the time and expense to make it, deserves to know where it is. Come on Jasper posters!!!!! :confused: :)

Sorry, being out of state, I can't be much help.

GreenMonster
09-06-2005, 02:30 PM
I hope she realizes what an incredible horses arse she's being and never comes back to the Low. :flamingma :tongue:

pirate4state
09-06-2005, 02:35 PM
:eek: Whoa!

AggieJohn
09-06-2005, 02:37 PM
Your the woman

spiveyrat
09-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I hope she realizes what an incredible horses arse she's being and never comes back to the Low. :flamingma :tongue:

What if, say, she had been in a car accident and was in a coma in the hospital? Not wishing that on her. I just think you should know all the facts before being so harsh. :eek:

AggieJohn
09-06-2005, 02:43 PM
exactly if she flaked for some weird reason i would like to know, but if something is wrong then i am so curious as too what....

HighSchool Fan
09-06-2005, 02:54 PM
she was on the DL wednesday afternoon, that leaves saturday, monday and tuesday she could of mailed it. i agree with GM on this.

BHKrystal06
09-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Yay! This time it's not my fault!!

CHS_CG
09-06-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06

:clap: :clap: this you are right about K! WTG :clap: :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
09-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06

give us time...we can find a way to shift this to you :)

Bandera YaYa
09-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
What if, say, she had been in a car accident and was in a coma in the hospital? Not wishing that on her. I just think you should know all the facts before being so harsh. :eek: I agree, just seems out of character for her......she was so excited to get it! I was thinking something must have happened, too! Thanks for trying ya'll!!! :)

MARLINDOGS
09-06-2005, 04:23 PM
Thanks for making a new one.:D :clap: :clap:

44INAROW
09-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
she was on the DL wednesday afternoon, that leaves saturday, monday and tuesday she could of mailed it. i agree with GM on this.

Just a thought - she could be gone and someone at her house could have been on the DL just reading, etc - I know my computer is logged in all the time to the Downlow and anytime anyone gets on, it looks like I am on.. Just a thought - I am not making any excuses, just food for thought :)

CHS_CG
09-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
just food for thought :)

mmm fooooood....

uh sorry, good thinkin 44!

Pmoney
09-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Thanks Chris for making it for us!:clap: :clap: im giving you a sitting ovation:D

bulldogbark
09-06-2005, 06:52 PM
I hope she realizes what an incredible horses arse she's being and never comes back to the Low.

You dont even know her and this is what you say? she is not the type of person that would do something like that. so you can take your horses arse and put it back were it belongs,,, if it fits.

shes a nurse they were called out from dickerson, some left a couple of days ahead of the main body...I dont know if she was on that list or not. I will keep trying. but there is no need to belillte someone. what a bunch of green horse dung:mad:

SnyTigBaseB07
09-06-2005, 06:54 PM
OK YA'LL IM DOING THE FLAG BUT I NEED YA'LLS HELP WHAT COLORS SHOULD IT BE IM ABOUT TO START A POLL AND LET YA'LL TELL ME AFTER 12:00 TOMORROW NIGHT IM GONNA QUIT LOOKING, THE MAJORITY WILL WIN....SO YA'LL NEED TO VOTE

GreenMonster
09-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan

Thanks for having my back Scott. Dang lady was so gung ho about the whole ordeal that she even forgot her camera. This is very disappointing especially after the fiasco with the flag last year.

bulldogbark
09-06-2005, 07:47 PM
well who are you to call someone a hores ars? I hope you talked to her on the dl cause it could have very well been her sons. her last time on the DL was 27 Aug right before the hurricane hit.

GreenMonster
09-06-2005, 08:03 PM
I hope she realizes what an incredible horses arse she's being and never comes back to the Low.

You dont even know her and this is what you say? she is not the type of person that would do something like that. so you can take your horses arse and put it back were it belongs,,, if it fits.

shes a nurse they were called out from dickerson, some left a couple of days ahead of the main body...I dont know if she was on that list or not. I will keep trying. but there is no need to belillte someone. what a bunch of green horse dung:mad:

Bite me. She was here Wednesday. She posted herself that she forgot her camera. She would have had to overnight the flag to have even had a chance of it reaching it's next destination on time. Face it, regardless of where she is now she was irresponsible and DID NOT follow through with a promise that she made. Stop making excuses for Dawgmom she's an adult.

Bandera YaYa
09-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Thanks for checking on her for us.....my gut tells me something happened that made her not send it, something beyond her control...so lets wait to hear something from her....i know we loved our flag, but we all realize a fellow poster is much more important here......hopefully we will hear something real soon.......

bulldogbark
09-06-2005, 08:07 PM
if she posted then how come there isnt a post ,,, i checked my data before i said anything.

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 08:09 PM
Chill guys....it's all good.

Someone else is gonna make another one.

I don't know what happened...someone was logged into dawgmoms name on Wednesday afternoon.

She was at the game Thursday and maybe Friday.....so we know up until THAT time she was fine.

It really doesn't matter to me anymore, I am not mad about it.

Frankly....the whole ordeal, with last years loss of the shirt (during the game I was supposed to have it) and this years loss of the flag (I designed, paid for and made it...and was supposed to have it this week) has just left a bad taste in my mouth!

Petty?? Maybe so!

At the very least, I think we, or I, deserve an explanation!

Bandera YaYa
09-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Bite me. She was here Wednesday. She posted herself that she forgot her camera. She would have had to overnight the flag to have even had a chance of it reaching it's next destination on time. Face it, regardless of where she is now she was irresponsible and DID NOT follow through with a promise that she made. Stop making excuses for Dawgmom she's an adult. I think the last time she posted was BEFORE Katrina...so maybe she is out there helping our fellow man......all i'm saying is let's give her the benefit of the doubt here.....I mean what do we have to lose now?? :)

bulldogbark
09-06-2005, 08:13 PM
and I am sure as she or one of us finds out we will let you know. but there is no sence in calling someone a horses A$$ without knowing what is going on? just ticks me off that people will treat people that way, but then you always have those kind.

thats all for me:o

SnyTigBaseB07
09-06-2005, 08:25 PM
one last post about all this! i wanna thank everyone whos supporting me with the new flag ideas!!! and thanks to rangermom for doing the original(yours will always be the best) im just about done with the planning and i'll start on it asap!

SnyTigBaseB07
09-06-2005, 08:25 PM
and hopefully dawgmom is safe! and maybe we'll hear from her soon.

GreenMonster
09-06-2005, 08:27 PM
I agree with RangerMom. It was LHPMOM's turn to get the flag next and she was just left out in the cold. A simple 20 second post would have been appropriate to at least notify others that the flag would not be mailed due to unforseen difficulties IE Hurricane Katrina. In this world you are only as good as your word and she has violated this message board by not holding to HER word. No one forced this flag on her, she was begging for it as soon as RM made the announcement she was making the flag. Therefore, until SHE explains herself and makes it clear that the situation was out of her control, I will continue to consider her a horses arse and a dirty rotten scoundrel.

SnyTigBaseB07
09-06-2005, 08:30 PM
I agree with RangerMom. It was LHPMOM's turn to get the flag next and she was just left out in the cold. A simple 20 second post would have been appropriate to at least notify others that the flag would not be mailed due to unforseen difficulties IE Hurricane Katrina. In this world you are only as good as your word and she has violated this message board by not holding to HER word. No one forced this flag on her, she was begging for it as soon as RM made the announcement she was making the flag. Therefore, until SHE explains herself and makes it clear that the situation was out of her control, I will continue to consider her a horses arse and a dirty rotten scoundrel.

strong words from a wise man...back to you chuck

*ya that was my impression of a news broadcast.......lol

GS#17
09-06-2005, 10:11 PM
Is this some kind of joke? I mean, the part about calling people names and such? Because, if it is, I don't get it...

j_dog
09-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by GS#17
Is this some kind of joke? I mean, the part about calling people names and such? Because, if it is, I don't get it...
I agree. No matter what, this matter should have been able to be resolved without calling people names. :( I don't know what has happened with the flag. Dawgmom had it at the tail gate party and I signed it there, so I know that on Friday night, August 26th she had the flag.

AggiesAreWe
09-06-2005, 11:23 PM
I thought that personal attacks (i.e. name calling and other demeaning remarks) were not allowed on this board. Matter of fact, I had a post deleted because of some bad comments I had made, which was wrong of me and I apologize. I do hope the moderators on this board have a sense of fairness and deal with this like they should.

As for dawgmom, hopefully everything is alright with her and she will explain. I mean, it is just a flag, and if there has been some sort of tradgedy in her life, I would think some of you would feel pretty small for the posts you have made. There are more important things in life.

Ranger Mom
09-07-2005, 06:27 AM
I did not intend for this thread to turn into a "blame game".

In all honesty, I would rather that dawgmom just forgot than to think something bad may have happened.

This thread was to let you know that Chris will be doing the flag and I changed the schedule up a bit so he could have it during one of Snyder's games.

Therefore, this thread is now closed!