PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater

SnyTigBaseB07
09-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Ok im the probably the first to admit that im not a s'water fan. But to be honest they're a great team. But what i want to know is how are they gonna fare in the playoffs? who do ya'll think they'll face and when? And.....who thinks they'll make it to state(if they beat us that is!:D )

mustang04
09-06-2005, 01:26 PM
i dunnnno...sometimes things just go wrong

last year i seriously thought Decatur had state in the bag, but they just had a bad game, but i still believe they were the best team in the state

so, i think sweetwater can make it to state if they keep their headson straight and out of the clouds, thats a killer

ML05
09-06-2005, 07:39 PM
It's hard to tell this early in the season, but I don't really see Sweetwater taking home a state championship. I think they'll go pretty far in the playoffs, an appearance in the semifinals at most. They'll probably take Snyder. That's just my prediction.

SnyTigBaseB07
09-06-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by ML05
It's hard to tell this early in the season, but I don't really see Sweetwater taking home a state championship. I think they'll go pretty far in the playoffs, an appearance in the semifinals at most. They'll probably take Snyder. That's just my prediction.

haha i hope they dont beat snyder!!! i'd be thoroughly upset!

ML05
09-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Me too, I like Snyder. :(
But I think Sweetwater's gonna Git R Done. lol.

lostaussie
09-06-2005, 07:48 PM
i think the word "great" is used way to early and way to often. very good seems to be a better choice. great is 80's d'field and 90's sealy. i don't mean to be rude, i just think the word is overused.

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by ML05
Me too, I like Snyder. :(
But I think Sweetwater's gonna Git R Done. lol.

I have to admit, after meeting some of the latest Snyder posters on this board....they are starting to grow on me too!!

SnyTigBaseB07
09-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have to admit, after meeting some of the latest Snyder posters on this board....they are starting to grow on me too!!

haha i wonder who that could be.....:doh: :D :D

Pmoney
09-06-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
haha i wonder who that could be.....:doh: :D :D
Ya i wonder.......:thinking:

dman79eagles
09-07-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by mustang04

last year i seriously thought Decatur had state in the bag, but they just had a bad game, but i still believe they were the best team in the state
yeah we did...but why think about last year? lets focus on this year

pero chato
09-07-2005, 08:28 AM

so, i think sweetwater can make it to state if they keep their headson straight and out of the clouds, thats a killer

"just had a bad game"?! Did Cuero and Canyon have a bad game against Wylie also? No. Wylie improved their defense in the post-Snyder era of last season to win state. It's all a matter of perspective I guess. There are Wylie folks that say we had a bad second half against Snyder. LOL!

But to respond to the subject -- I predict Sweetwater will make it to the finals this year. Not sure if they have enough to win it all, but I think they will get there. Good luck!

stateboundWR#5
09-07-2005, 12:05 PM
They are good... but they wont make it there if snyder has anything to say about it

mustang04
09-07-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by stateboundWR#5
They are good... but they wont make it there if snyder has anything to say about it

ooooookkk....so what DO you have to say about it??:D

mustang04
09-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
"just had a bad game"?! Did Cuero and Canyon have a bad game against Wylie also? No. Wylie improved their defense in the post-Snyder era of last season to win state. It's all a matter of perspective I guess. There are Wylie folks that say we had a bad second half against Snyder. LOL!

But to respond to the subject -- I predict Sweetwater will make it to the finals this year. Not sure if they have enough to win it all, but I think they will get there. Good luck!
yep u heard me right!, yes i think wylie was better than cuero, and canyon too, but c'mon honestly, u know if Decatur wouldve brought their A game to every game, they woulda won state WITH EASE in D1.....but, like i have believed for several years now, Coach Sandifer in Wylie can turn a group of decent athletes into a state team, he's an awesome coach like that...just imagine if he wouldve been coachin Decatur.... or hec even sweetwater

he has what i like to call....balls:D

Bullaholic
09-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Mustang04....How often is Sweetwater throwing it---I haven't read any of their stats. I hear the main threat is coming from the speed in the backfield.

sww-bull52
09-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Mustang04....How often is Sweetwater throwing it---I haven't read any of their stats. I hear the main threat is coming from the speed in the backfield.

Go to gofridaynight.com and you can get most of the stats from teams in this area.

Bullaholic
09-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
Go to gofridaynight.com and you can get most of the stats from teams in this area.

Thanks--I'll try that.

Black_Magic
09-07-2005, 07:15 PM
ooooookkk....so what DO you have to say about it??:D Well, Snyder does not need so SAY a thing about it. They tend to just knock the crap from peoples arses and the point is usualy well taken.:kiss:

injuredinmelee
09-07-2005, 07:29 PM
wish district would hurry and get here

Ranger Mom
09-07-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Well, Snyder does not need so SAY a thing about it. They tend to just knock the crap from peoples arses and the point is usualy well taken.:kiss:

:eek: Ewww