PDA

View Full Version : Jasper People

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 10:27 AM
Do any of you know dawgmom personally??

If so, could one of you get in touch with her and ask her about the flag?

We have tried PM's, but have received no answer!

We just wanna make sure everything is okay with her, and try to get a fix on what to do next with (or without) the flag!

I was supposed to have it this weekend for the Sweetwater/Greenwood game.

THANKS!!!

89JDAWG
09-06-2005, 10:34 AM
I sit close to her at the home games but we dont have a home game for 3 weeks!

spiveyrat
09-06-2005, 10:55 AM
I see where some Jasper nurses have gone to LA,AL,MS to help with the storm aftermath. Maybe she was one of them?

bulldogbark
09-06-2005, 11:05 AM
I think she is a nurse here.

Dr. Joe Wesley Dickerson announced Friday that a group of

nurses from Dickerson Memorial Hospital, here in Jasper, heard Texas Governor Rick Perry’s call for help last week and headed to the to the storm stricken area of southeast Louisiana to help.

Dickerson said the volunteers included Gene Elder, who serves as director of nurses, Tracey Wolford, LVN, Sandy Corley, operating room nurse, Deanna Head, LVN, Dottie Mynders, LVN, Gloria Jones, LVN, and Rachel Hipler who is a medical administrator. He said the team reported to the field house at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and they were told that from there they would be sent to wherever they were needed.

Normally the state registration of doctors, nurses and other medical personal is at issue, but Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco signed an order last week eliminating such paperwork, allowing medical personnel licensed in any state to practice or perform their services in the state of Louisiana during the emergency. The staff will spend their holiday there, helping out others with plans of returning after the Labor Day holiday

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I see where some Jasper nurses have gone to LA,AL,MS to help with the storm aftermath. Maybe she was one of them?

That's what I was thinking...but one of the jasper players told me she was at the Thursday and Friday games!

bulldogbark
09-06-2005, 11:29 AM
i dont think she was at the friday night game cause I was there and didnt see her

Ranger Mom
09-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
i dont think she was at the friday night game cause I was there and didnt see her

I don't know...I was just going on what he told me.

I am just gonna assume the flag is gone and not worry about it anymore.

I spent entirely too much time (and money) making it in the first place!

Modest Man
09-06-2005, 11:38 AM
anyone can sign this flag, correct?

Gobbler Fan
09-06-2005, 11:45 AM
You did an excellent job on the flag Ranger Mom sorry to hear that it has been lost *just like the t-shirt was lost last year* if any Jasper people know dawgmom plz ask where it's at a lot of time and trouble went into making that thing . I remember a post with dawgmom saying she was going to mail it out Monday but that was last week .

p.s. That was a nice flag R.I.P:hairpunk: